Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Bbnaija: Lady Who Snubbed Miracle Before The Bbnaija Show, Laments!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Lady Who Snubbed Miracle Before The Bbnaija Show, Laments!!! (438 Views)

Laycon Exposes Artists Who Snubbed Him X Laycon Expresses How He Feels For Nengi / Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased / #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Lady Who Snubbed Miracle Before The Bbnaija Show, Laments!!! by MsDoris(f): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
'I Use My Hand And Throw Away My Husband' - Lady Who Snubbed Miracle Few Weeks Before BBnaija Show Started Laments!

It is really true what they say about women and snubbing and missing of lucks. The same i believe happened to the above pretty Nigerian Lady identified as Iwalokun Omotoke.

Just few days ago after Nigerian pilot, Miracle was declared winner of Big Brother naija Reality show, the above Nigerian Lady took to her Ig page to disclose how she is now regretting ignoring the flyboy who was in her DM.

She also shared screenshot of chat with Miracle, before he was unvieled as the reality show's housemate and then winner.

Read Her Post Below;

continue @................

http://www.mimidoris.com/2018/04/i-use-my-hand-and-throw-away-my-husband.html

Re: Bbnaija: Lady Who Snubbed Miracle Before The Bbnaija Show, Laments!!! by XhosaNostra(f): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Miracle right now...

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times – Nina Finally Admits [VIDEO] / Na Wa O! Disc Jockey Reportedly Committed Suicide With Broken Glass!!! / Davido Explains Why He Has No Song With Wizkid And Why DMW Has No Female Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.