Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Davido Explains Why He Has No Song With Wizkid And Why DMW Has No Female Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Explains Why He Has No Song With Wizkid And Why DMW Has No Female Artist (438 Views)

Which Top Nigerian Artiste Has The Least /no Song On Your Phone? / Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Explains Why He Has No Song With Wizkid And Why DMW Has No Female Artist by Entmediahub: 10:26pm On May 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

BET Snup Wizkid As Davido & Tiwa Savage Nominated For BET Awards 2018 / All You Need To Know About The Royal Wedding As Prince Harry And Meghan Markle / The IGP Idris Transmission SPEECH VS Our My Oga At The Top(remix Vide0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.