Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

President Buhari And I Need Your Prayers – Osinbajo Pleads With Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Buhari And I Need Your Prayers – Osinbajo Pleads With Nigerians (296 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / Comedian Ellen Baby Writes About Her Obession With Nigerians / Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari And I Need Your Prayers – Osinbajo Pleads With Nigerians by tboss80: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
On Tuesday, the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, appealed to Nigerians to pray for him and his boss, President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said that the prayers were needed to enable those in government overcome numerous challenges facing the nation.

The Vice President made the remark at the inauguration of the Deeper Life Bible Church new Headquarters Auditorium, Gbagada, Lagos, said that governance was a spiritual warfare.

He said,.........

See more details-http://www.tbloaded.com/president-buhari-and-i-need-your-prayers-osinbajo-pleads-with-nigerians/

Re: President Buhari And I Need Your Prayers – Osinbajo Pleads With Nigerians by lovelylad: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Abi won ya werey ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And I Need Your Prayers – Osinbajo Pleads With Nigerians by YeyeGirl(f): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
I'll gladly pray o...

DEAR ANGELS FROM HELL,LOCATE UR PARTNERS BUHARI AND OSIBANJO AND DRAG THEM THRU ROUGH ROADS NOW AND FOREVER AMEN... BUHARI'S LEFT EYE GO CURVE PASS BLACKBERRY CURVE 4.... OSIBANJO UR ARMPIT ODOUR NO GO EVER GET CURE... AMIN... nonsense and ingredients...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And I Need Your Prayers – Osinbajo Pleads With Nigerians by ja2ken(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
I'll spit on this man's face if I came across him.. angry.. He should just play the dumb he is and keep quiet.. Self righteous deceitful lying pastor who keeps mute as Christian are been maimed,slaughtered and sacrificed like chickens and goats..

(1) (Reply)

Watch Mayorkun Unforgettable Moment / Hit Gospel Music: Chibuisi Onfire - My Everything / Read What Don Jazzy Has Say Concerning Nigeria Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.