Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics (21464 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) / Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by gistgod: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Khloe Aka Kokoby Khloe shared photos and videos of how she celebrated nigeria's independence at cotonou with Nigerians.

She wrote:

" Guess who joined the Nigeria student in Cotonou for their Nigeria Independent walk dis morning . I was just hearing noise in my hotel room and saw amazing youths repping Naija, so I joined them . So much fun . Hbd Nigeria"

See photos below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/bbnaijas-khloe-celebrates-nigerias.html

Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by gistgod: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by amaniro: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
See them dey don't want to come back to their father landcheesy Cotonou be looking like bariga LGA Lagos Stateshocked

19 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by itspzpics(m): 4:50am On Oct 02, 2018
cheesy wink wink
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by ayomide8990(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2018
amaniro:
See them dey don't want to come back to their father landcheesy Cotonou be looking like bariga LGA Lagos Stateshocked
amaniro:
amaniro:
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2018
Some people worwor sha!

Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by lastempero: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2018
Lady okponku on the leash!!!
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by ugochukwufrenzy: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2018
Khloe Khloe....God Don finally pick ur call by providing a rich maga for u....enjoy my dear
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2018
Awwwn see her one sided dimple like mine..
That third pic is really nice..

Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by Basitelo1(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2018
So Wetin u want make we do 0p
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by Jinius92: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2018
This khloe babe slim sha.... Oboi! ��
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2018
what kinda creatures are these?
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by crunchyg: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2018
jeesprecy:
Where your dimple dey because I can't see anything or dis you mean sided nipple? cool

Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by Bpearl1(f): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2018
gehjkw:
Congratulations to all last week Subscribers, todays game available
call or whatsapp.....

Weldone zir! (in falz voice)
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by Aden777(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2018
amaniro:
Clown... Nice meme
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2018
crunchyg:

Where your dimple dey because I can't see anything or dis you mean sided nipple? cool
Craze dey your head..
Dimple dont show in all pictures naa.
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by WizJesus007(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2018
Diz khloe looks like one escape psychiatric patient sef...lookin lyk she just got back from rehab!
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by crunchyg: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2018
jeesprecy:

Craze dey your head..
Na why u go say weda craze dey my head, is this how disrespectful you are?
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2018
crunchyg:

Na why u go say weda craze dey my head, is this how disrespectful you are?
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by crunchyg: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2018
jeesprecy:

Craze dey your head..
E be like say dey never scrape that Dada wey dey your head before
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
What a cute dimple. Black beauty.
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by iamdocToyemi(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
oh boy na tunde motors carifo be that area o... C town all the way
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by iamdocToyemi(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
oh boy na town motors carifo be that area o... C town all the way
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by Shortyy(f): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
amaniro:

Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by bayocanny: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2018
jeesprecy:
where's your dimples, I can't find it na
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
bayocanny:

where's your dimples, I can't find it na
Look for it well, you'll see it..
Dimples dont show in all pictures.
Re: Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics by bayocanny: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
jeesprecy:

Look for it well, you'll see it..
Dimples dont show in all pictures.
Maybe if you send me your pictures I will see it there, but the one on your profile does not have dimples cheesy

Actress Chacha Eke Stuns In New Photos / Popular Musician, Platinum Diamond Is Dead / Brown Sugar: Ini Edo Glows In New Photos