Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings (20786 Views)

Southern Kaduna: Youths And Women Protest Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Strikethem: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=ShyCypher post=67019958][/quote] cheesy
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Writs: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
Senate wants to drag power with the executive, the executive is called executive for a reason

What do you know?

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by seguno2: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
Senate wants to drag power with the executive, the executive is called executive for a reason

Is that how it is in the UK, Canada, USA etc where Nigerians are fleeing to by hook and crook? Even Buhari is running to the UK where the Prime Minister is questioned every Wednesday, to treat himself after wrecking our health sector.
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by deebrownneymar: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
A tyrant will not be summoned.
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Writs: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lazy cowardly citizens.

You'll all be wiped out praying on your knees; such a vantage point for the executioners.

Pray on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by biggy26: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
Is it about dragging power or about the nos of people killed everyday? Have you ever heard d president give nationwide broadcast on d security situation in d country? People like u can talk cos you're in a safe place, but wait, it might soon reach you.
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Manasp: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Don't mind the young old skeleton, he's bony frame will be use lab. For orientation in institution. If he'll not surt he's anxious of nasty thoughts. He's mother, mothers blood will definitely flow sooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Idiot
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Nackzy: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Can some help us impeach buhari.. Thanks that was why you represented us to speak inbehalf of people from ur various constituency
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
summon the president ke? my brother he will not honour it..just dnt waste your time, begin the impeachment process
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Chidoagali: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Crash ke
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Awoleesu(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mynd44:
They cannot summon the president. They can only invite him in which case can be turned down
Do you understand democracy at all? I think the military mentality is yet to be exorcised in many Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Chidoagali: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Let's see if he honors it
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by SalamRushdie: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari that didn't go for debate can never respect this summons ....The house shouldn't waste time they should move and impeach the devil
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by kalu61(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Esseite:
He better make himself available...

Something tells me the executhieves would be attacked soon.
You don't need a Prophet to know. The way they are going after saraki and his supports. Hmm
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by cyberguy72(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
ijustdey:

Just like they lost the election sequence case....... They will soon lose on this
Senate wud appeal the judgement.
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Ihateyoumod: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Olayinka8793:
You do realize the power to remove the so called executive lies with the legislature of which the Senate is part of?
By the way the news mentioned that he was summoned by the house of Representatives not the Senate you mentioned.

Make dem comot am now
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Ihateyoumod: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Princedapace:

People are dying bro..people are dying. Pls remove political sentiments out of this..people are dying.

Buhari is the Commander in chief, he should answer the citizens on why these people are killing almost every day and sack all his service security heads..

Even if the dead victims are not related to u, av mercy, they are humans. Sometimes I wonder the type of conscience supporters of buhari have! Gushhhh

So it is summoning buhari tht will end the killing....
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by SirBunky85(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
Islie:

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-house-reps-summons-buhari
lol.summon KO,jokers sermon ni
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
If they could actually grow some balls especially the states hoa I think it would be better or dont you?
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Ihateyoumod: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
kattytamer:

If they could actually grow some balls especially the states hoa I think it would be better or dont you?

The national assembly is worse than the executive. I mean who suspends senators for having a contrary opinion
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by 400billionman: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
J
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mynd44:
They cannot summon the president. They can only invite him in which case can be turned down
The representatives of the people cannot summon a president elected by the people?
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

The national assembly is worse than the executive. I mean who suspends senators for having a contrary opinion
Worse For having a contrary opinion? Or for making inflammatory statements which he apologised for? I assume you mean omo-agege...in same way efcc only targets "perceived enemies" of pmb?
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by brodalokie: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Somebody should please tag me when this happens.
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by KAYTEK111: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
1,000acres of fertile land at Iseyin- Oyo road!!! 1,000acres of fertile land at Ibadan- Iseyin road!!! 10,000acres of fertile land inside komu village!!! 1,000acres of fertile land inside Iseyin town!!! All are available for affordable price, Any interested person should please contact me on Whatsapp: 08162224654.....
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by DexterousOne(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
NWAFORH1:
POINT OF CORRECTION; house of Rep can't summon the executive, they can only invite them, its sound like dragging power with the owner.

they can indeed summon the executive to come

The legislature is the direct representative of the people, and power belongs to the people

You get?
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by DexterousOne(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
Awoleesu:
Do you understand democracy at all? I think the military mentality is yet to be exorcised in many Nigerians...
true
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Emycord: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mynd44:
DAMAGE Control Courtesy Of Us Report On Human Rights abuse By Buhar And Call For Dialogue With IpobBy The Same Usi If You Guys Think We Are fools. Then You Better Go For Check Up
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by CioAngels(f): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Even if Buhari sees them, it will mean nothing to him and he is pleased with the massacres, so, the more people are killed/crying the more happy he is. The house of rep i'm sure will be more dominated by the fulanis so they will sell their conscience.
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Toothless Dog in house of rep.
They can do nothing
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by CioAngels(f): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
michoim:
One of the reasons for the incessant killings is the refusal of NASS to pass 2018 budget and other monies needed to purchase military hardware...
Which hardware or to futher fund fulani herdsmen.
Re: House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings by Ihateyoumod: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
kattytamer:

Worse For having a contrary opinion? Or for making inflammatory statements which he apologised for? I assume you mean omo-agege...in same way efcc only targets "perceived enemies" of pmb?

Inflammatory statement against who??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo House Crisis: Senate Panel Report Indicts Obaseki,gives Governor Fresh Terms / Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities / Tinubu Takes Charter Flight To Saudi Arabia As Presidential Jet Develops Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.