Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos (42858 Views)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Nisot123: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
New WhatsApp sex group if u want to join leave your numbers or copy link below to browser

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Oyebee91(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ok....see what camera n make ups don cause now embarassed
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by davibid: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
They say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

But

In my eyes she is not beautiful

Wahli
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Diso60090(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
i don't like strong breast i like em soft
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by prettyomidan: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ugly thing. Everytime she dey appear na without bra. Mtcheeew. Abeg comot make we see road. Ppl are dying ure showing us ugly nose
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Kotodoctor: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
ClintonEmex:
You wish to be different and you're showing us boobs just like the others, you wish to be free from social media rants and you're posting these type of pictures. You're confused.

She is wishing.

Let her wish away. NA you get her wishing spirit.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Kotodoctor: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
ClintonEmex:
You wish to be different and you're showing us boobs just like the others, you wish to be free from social media rants and you're posting these type of pictures. You're confused.

She is wishing.

Let her wish away. Afterall no be we get her wishing spirit.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by vault(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
I hate saying this but if you are ugly to a certain stage.....

With all the money in the world it will be so difficult to even remove the "U" in the ugly
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by yemi15(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
nanakgh:
The Sideboob hour with Peter Griffin cool

Lol, nice family guy pun smiley. Big fan bro, big fan cheesy

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by ChristyB(f): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Madam 1.89%
Madam Local
Madam who was NEVER meant to be in big brother house
Abeg wear some cloths make we hear word
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by shegie(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
dis girl fit for blue film i swear............na weytin she dey wait make someone connect her fast abegiii
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Apple is on the show glass for guys to buy.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by ionsman: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
The only thing I like about this babe is her boobs...Very sumptuous...
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Tomi124837(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
See her nipple,clean Pa
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Saladin25(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Attention seeker. BBN done make you an overnight star.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by isybeke(f): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
She's too skinny abeg, she should add some flesh to those bones
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by StarUp: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Issorite...

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by dollyptosh(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
happinesssssssss:

Foundation, plaster, paint, decoration etc but still u look......
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by qenneth: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
Prostitutes
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Boniee(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
She jst d shows us side breast...wetin hpn to d front na?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by perdollar(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
if she b food wet dem serve me, I go vonit
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by sulakishop(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cupid
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by smyo(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Olosho don set
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by tomdon(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Shepeteri
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by IzzyBrown: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=dadavivo post=67022618]By the time I pour water for that face na only rat I go dey see

lol see how face white pass body
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kpanla fish. grin grin grin
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by shurleysky: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
so wohwoh and atutupoyoyo
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by sapeleboi(m): 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
no endorsement for you olosho
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Emmaskill(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
happinesssssssss:

Foundation, plaster, paint, decoration etc but still u look......
sista upload ur pics or u forever remain silent
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos by Faad77(m): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
wwwtortoise:
sad

These crop of BBN housemates (ceecee, Khloe, Alex, bambam, Nina,) seems to lack distinction candidates in the bweast department.

Unlike the milky Ese and bressed bisola.
, Ahneeka try, she get pass them

Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) / Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Ghanaian Wife, Regina Amonoo's Birthday (Photos)