Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki (1266 Views)

Dino Melaye Is Pretending To Be Ill, All Tests Is Negative - Police / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by ajibolajiblo: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Video: Dino Melaye is in intensive care and stable for now though he has not eaten in the last 24-hours - Bukola Saraki

Moments ago, Senate President Bukola Saraki led other Nigerian senators to the National Hospital Abuja to pay a visit to Senator Dino Melaye who was hospitalised yesterday after allegedly jumping off a police bus.

Speaking to newsmen after the visit, Saraki said, 'we are happy that we've just seen him, he's in intensive care and stable for now though he has not eaten in the last 24 hours and we are trying to resolve that'.

See the videos in the link below...
https://www..com.ng/video-dino-melaye-intensive-care-stable-now-though-not-eaten-last-24-hours-bukola-saraki/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, seun

Re: Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by dlondonbadboy: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Goodnews.. I don't like Dino. I really don't. But if we keep quiet in the face of tyranny, that makes us less than humans. That makes us slave.

Buharis brothers are recking havoc in the state of my friend omenkalives, but DINO is his problem? We can't have that!

Thank God Dino is stable and recovering. This too shall pass!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by Firefire(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Quick recovery.
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by daviesblaze(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
i will not be surprised if he is nominated for president in 2019. cool
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by blogbloke: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by SalamRushdie: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
daviesblaze:
i will not be surprised if he is nominated for president in 2019. cool

But he will make a far better President that the Dullard there now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by Paperwhite(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dino get well on time! Ajekun iya ni yi o je o! wink
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by CilicMarin: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
See ipob yoots comments above. grin grin grin

They are asslicking Saraki, Dino and other criminal in the Senate.
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by slimfit1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Stable for now drama later.
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by MaziOmenuko: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
I hope you whispered to him that he is disgracing the honorable senate by his 'toutish' behavior. If you, a senate president can be docked at the Code of Conduct Panel in person, why is Dino acting like he is above the law?
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by JusticeSeeker: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
Melaye deserves every evil that is coming his way. He thinks the law is made only for the poor in the society and not him. Why will Melaye be evading arrest? He made serious noise after he organised the jailbreak of his ground executioners and was thinking they can never be found, unfortunately, they've been found. Instead of him to go defend himself as a good citizen, he's been running from pillar to post.
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by obonujoker(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Goodnews.. I don't like Dino. I really don't. But if we keep quiet in the face of tyranny, that makes us less than humans. That makes us slave.

Buharis brothers are recking havoc in the state of my friend omenkalives, but DINO is his problem? We can't have that!

Omenka is not from Benue state... don't be deceived... its like saying Buhariguy is a Yoruba guy...

1 Like

Re: Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by Nenejeje(f): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
See ipob yoots comments above. grin grin grin
They are asslicking Saraki, Dino and other criminal in the Senate.

...but which politician isn't a criminal?
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by buhariguy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
obonujoker:

Omenka is not from Benue state... don't be deceived... its like saying Buhariguy is a Yoruba guy...
the idiotic pigs of senator that has not eaten since yesterday, you say is stable, is it not better he starve to death.
dlondonbadboy:

Re: Video: Dino Melaye Is In Intensive Care And Stable For Now - Bukola Saraki by dlondonbadboy: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
obonujoker:

Buhariguy is from Edo State. Omenka is from benue

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The APC Delegate Who Disappeared With Ward Congress Materials For IMO / What Oshiomhole Said About R-APC, Fayose At APC Ekiti Mega Rally / PDP ‘Begs’ Akpabio Not To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.