Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Photos Of The APC Delegate Who Disappeared With Ward Congress Materials For IMO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The APC Delegate Who Disappeared With Ward Congress Materials For IMO (1261 Views)

Youths Protest Missing APC Ward Congress Materials In Imo State / Imo APC Ward Congress: Okorocha Runs To Buhari For Help (Photos) / Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The APC Delegate Who Disappeared With Ward Congress Materials For IMO by Nwanyiocha247(f): 6:18pm On May 06, 2018
Photos of the APC delegate sent to conduct ward congress who disappeared with the election materials for imo state and Brief Biography

The materials for the All Progressives Congress (APC) ward congress election on Saturday in Imo State got missing.

In a press statement by Sam Onwuemeodo, Chief Press Secretary to the Governor stated: “This is to inform the general public that the materials especially the result sheets for the conduct of the APC Ward Congresses in the State have not been found up to this moment.”

The argument over who is in custody of the materials have been between the man originally posted to the State for the conduct of the Congresses Chief Ini Okorie and the organising Secretary of the party, Chief Osita Izunaso.

While Izunaso said he handed over the materials to Chief Okorie, the man himself said Chief Izunaso didn’t give him the materials.

Saturday evening when the Police took Chief Okorie to the residence of Senator Izunaso to resolve the issue of who among them has the materials, the man disappeared in Izunaso’s house.

The governor has been appealing to the members of the party in the State to remain calm and avoid actions that could lead to fracas or loss of lives.

He said he would not like any Imo man or woman to lose his or her life because of Politics during his administration. He assured that the proper action would be taken.

BRIEF PROFILE BELOW

Full Name: Chief Inibehe Okorie Okori

State: Akwa Ibom State

LGA: Etim Ekpo

Birth Year: 1966

Position Held/Served: Member National Economic Intelligence Committee (NEIC), member governing board of the National Council for Arts and Culture where he served  as Chairman of the Technical Committee, member of the strategic committee of the Presidential Campaign Team for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in 2011 and has been  the Honorary Special Adviser ( International Co-operation and Development) to Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State since 2012.

Source: http://nwanyiocha.com/2018/05/06/photos-of-the-apc-deligate-sent-to-conduct-ward-congress-who-disappeared-with-the-election-materials/

Re: Photos Of The APC Delegate Who Disappeared With Ward Congress Materials For IMO by scarramenga: 6:21pm On May 06, 2018
grin it is always a flat head
Re: Photos Of The APC Delegate Who Disappeared With Ward Congress Materials For IMO by davidlaws: 6:23pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
grin it is always a flat head

see as him dey like your papa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The APC Delegate Who Disappeared With Ward Congress Materials For IMO by scarramenga: 6:24pm On May 06, 2018
davidlaws:

see as him dey like your papa
grin wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Photos Of The APC Delegate Who Disappeared With Ward Congress Materials For IMO by davidlaws: 6:26pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

grin wetin this one dey talk?

you don forget say i know you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The APC Delegate Who Disappeared With Ward Congress Materials For IMO by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2018
If dem quarantine sheep, goat and this Op, the door of stupidity will be permanently shut in this world cool
Re: Photos Of The APC Delegate Who Disappeared With Ward Congress Materials For IMO by scarramenga: 6:36pm On May 06, 2018
davidlaws:

you don forget say i know you
Heee! Abeg I no be gay o, na only woman I dey allow to stalk me grin
Re: Photos Of The APC Delegate Who Disappeared With Ward Congress Materials For IMO by davidlaws: 6:39pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:

Heee! Abeg I no be gay o, na only woman I dey allow to stalk me grin

I can see APC in you
Re: Photos Of The APC Delegate Who Disappeared With Ward Congress Materials For IMO by scarramenga: 6:41pm On May 06, 2018
davidlaws:

I can see APC in you
Which kind wahala be this? I no wan f*ck you na

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Should Be Our Next President In 2019 / Who Won Imo APC Primary Election? / SEUN, PLEASE UNITE NIGERIA WITH NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.