Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals (16689 Views)

3 Modular Refineries To Begin Operations In 2019 — Kachikwu / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
We can have more refineries if we completely DEREGULATE.

More money=more investment= more refineries = crashed prices.
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by jrusky(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Modular Refinery Pls Kachukwu pls respect yourself nor only modular refinery na molecular refinery.

Kachukwu I beg you in the of God we don't hear this kind of news right now ok pls respect yourself.

Modular Refinery my foot
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by obailala(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
I wonder why these modular refineries have to take so long to complete. These licenses were given since 2015 and even Dangote's which is a monster is almost complete.
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by SternProphet: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
May God Bless Jonathan. 99% done by Jonathan and Buhari is coming to commission them.

The most stupid project in Nigeria is modular refineries. It will never break even financially,will be costly to run and is an environmentAl disaster. Why APC joined in this stupidity is beyond me. Expanding existing refineries in-situ was the better option.
When Dangote refinery comes on stream, all modular refineries cannot operate. They can't produce economical y to compete .
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by proeast(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Elections don reach they don begin to dey commission phantom projects.
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by Heavance(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
So election strategy has started abi?
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by big7: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
ogunsj:
what will your unbelief change?

Your unbelievable believe for this messed up government
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by ehinmowo: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
Election is near!
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
kwale wey I did my nysc..ndokwa west lga abi.. that couldn't boast of light all the time whem.i was there...but mega oil installations and platforms scattered all.over the place. but the community leaders reaping the gains..now another modular refinery coming but the community never getting anything in.return...o.maaa se oo...no wonder the restiveness of the youth's there is justified..
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by supereagle(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Something is telling me that Buhari will win in 2019. Every abuse to me back to the sender 10 times.

1 Like

Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by Scoobiano1991: 4:05am On Apr 26, 2018
I need more pictures of it.. I am interested.

ojmaroni247:
Don't tell us, please just commission and start employing.

Hello everyone I got a 4tonnes hyster Forklift for sale in Port Harcourt, Never been used in Nigeria before, direct tokunbo. Anyone who gets a buyer gets 200k. click link for pics and contact. https://www.nairaland.com/4096809/4tonnes-hyster-forklift-sale-portharcourt
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2018
supereagle:
Something is telling that Buhari will win in 2019. Every abuse to me back to the sender 10 times.
The Military Dictator that sends DSS an ARMY after any Radio station that ask how much is his salary or how many billions of tax payers money he spends with his family on Jamboree around the world. Baba tells everybody we are in Recesssion but he and his ministers are paying themselves millions of dollars each month for doing nothing. In Recession his children are billionaires for life. Yusuf Buhari spends 56million naira on one bike, you can imagine how much one of his car can cost. Jacob Zuma did not comit half of what Bubu is doing here before the Yoots of South africa sent him packing. They did not wait for the next election.
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by israelmao(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Those guys that are operating illegal refineries would have been licensed to operate legally or used to meet the technical needs.
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by supereagle(m): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2018
sexyanyabubakar:
The Military Dictator that sends DSS an ARMY after any Radio station that ask how much is his salary or how many billions of tax payers money he spends with his family on Jamboree around the world. Baba tells everybody we are in Recesssion but he and his ministers are paying themselves millions of dollars each month for doing nothing. In Recession his children are billionaires for life. Yusuf Buhari spends 56million naira on one bike, you can imagine how much one of his car can cost. Jacob Zuma did not comit half of what Bubu is doing here before the Yoots of South africa sent him packing. They did not wait for the next election.

I admire your wisdom and maturity,God bless you the more, but Nigeria yoots are too lazy to send him away they always want free money that will be handed out during election. I still maintain it Nigeria yoots are too lazy to send the political class away, once they give them a little crumble to drink beer they will forget their future.
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by ArinzeRaph: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2018
ogunsj:
what will your unbelief change?
what will your belief do?
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by omokab: 8:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Archangel15:

For SAYING that refineries will be built in December?

You see why we call you people zombies
not will be built but will be commissioned.
Re: Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals by Teejaykary: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Morning house,pls can anybody assist me on Modular Refinery. I have a serious foreign investor who can build Modular Refinery in Nigeria. They are financially capable for the project. They want to do PPP with the Government. Ur attention is highly needed, u can contact me on my mail for any urgent info,mind u ,u are going to be part of facilitator. sagittariusteejay@gmail.com . Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Has No Right To Reject Onnoghen’s Resignation – Lawyer / El-Zakzaky Wanted Special Treatment In India — FG Reacts To Shiites Allegations / Policeman Kills Bus Driver For Brushing Patrol Van

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.