Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph (32395 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady / Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Orpe7(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Sometimes when I look at this kind of pics I feel like joining too cos I have many reasons to hang myself

This world is not your own, youre just passing thru

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Witnes: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Devil will buy one 4 him that he will use 4ever there, Did a marvelous action and option since he can not get it quick 4rm d father Mumu!
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Odiriance4all(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His dad is a disaster.
What is a mere car compared to the life of his own son?

Whenever I read such a comment as this I can't resist insulting you.

Your Brain is a disaster
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Oyebee91(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
And the coffin will take him a ride to hell
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by ofuonyebi: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Idiot and lazy you everywhere....youths who want to ride motor but don't want to work..

so, nobi only 9ja dem dey..?
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by yommen: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Pierohandsome:
One lazy stupid youth is down.

End result of spoilt children.
Lazy now has a different meaning. Stupid does it for the idiot.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by bigpicture001: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
not a good pix to display online nairaland!
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Killurself: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
His name is WAWA not kawa , he can't still drive the car go hell. NRIP
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by stasius: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Psycho
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by presh2dk(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
He doesn't look dead
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
samysamy:
Read more. http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/04/man-kills-himself-by-hanging-in-uganda.html?m=1
Oga blogger, who told u that he commited suicide because his father refused to buy him a car
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by toprealman: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mental case?
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by sapeleboi(m): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
omg , slap him he will wake up big fool
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by nnokwa042(m): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Donpresh95:
WHEN YOU PAMPER YOUR CHILD TOO MUCH, he BECOMES STUPIDITY DEFINED LIKE THIS THING ON ROPE

IF THIS SPERM DIDN'T GET TO THE FINISH LINE ON TIME, E FOR BETTER FOR THE PARENT
pamper him for that dia palour?
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by emperorblog(m): 5:25am On Apr 26, 2018
READ COOL INTERESTING STORY HERE
HOLE IN THE WALL www.emperorblog.com.ng/hole-in-the-wall-part-1/
THE HANDSOME DEVIL I KNOW www.emperorblog.com.ng/the-handsome-devil-i-know/
and lot more
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by anyicash(m): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2018
Do not believe that suicide story,
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by franklingud(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2018
Wasted sperm.
If na me I go sell that my popsi car. Instead of hanging.

Wasted sperm indeed.
angry
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by chidiogojessy(f): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Natural selection...

I might sound harsh but the Father is better off without such a son
Imagine the old man asking for a car, when his mates are out there hustling, lemme Kuku be sipping my soya milk. Wetin concern me
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pierohandsome:
One lazy stupid youth is down.

End result of spoilt children.
but how e take spoil in the midu of d suffer wen I de see so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robber Who Tried To Steal Car Near Diamond Bank In Awka Caught / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped / Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.