Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped (32402 Views)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by SATANICALLY666: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2022
Nawa o. What kind of clout chasing is this?

Anyway, the police should do their job. Clout or not, someone must pay.

I’m okay ����
Please stop threatening or calling the numbers ��

https://twitter.com/_misteriouss/status/1514501884060610560?s=09

Her brother reacts

My sister is fine, we will be heading to the police station soon

Thanks guys

A very stupid thing to do in this time of insecurity

She’s fine guys, she’s just a stupid little girl
I just spoke with her

https://twitter.com/TBBnation/status/1514520512650784775?s=09

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Penguin2: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2022
This is why I will never join the bandwagon of fool who go hysterical whenever they here a lady claim she was raped.

Experience with that gender has taught me that if you agreed at a sum with them and they start demanding you add more money and you refuse, the next thing would be to shout rape.

If you are their boyfriend and suddenly they suspect your attention to them is waning, the next thing would be to start thinking of how to get you in a situation where they can claim you raped them.

Some of them take months to draw up plans on how to pin rape on a guy.

And when they succeed, you’d here idiots shouting “castrate the rapist” without probing for the truth.

Apologies to genuine rape victims but 70 percent of rape incidents these days are scripted to rope in the suspect/target.

238 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by alsudan: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2022
When her brothers start harvesting her body parts and mining her Skull, no one will answer her genuine call for help.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by delpee(f): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2022
If so, she should be tried and dealt with according to the law. So annoying!

21 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2022
Okay
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by SATANICALLY666: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Her brother reacts

My sister is fine, we will be heading to the police station soon

Thanks guys

A very stupid thing to do in this time of insecurity

She’s fine guys, she’s just a stupid little girl
I just spoke with her

https://twitter.com/TBBnation/status/1514520512650784775?s=09

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Abeg leave am jor. If you carry am go jail, wetin dat one go do for una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by backnbeta(f): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2022
Let the police decide whether you were threatened or not undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by EKONGKING: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2022
That's why there will be, NO R.I.Ps to foolish ladies in future .

1 Like

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by dawnomike(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Anything is possible in this country Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by SATANICALLY666: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2022
More reactions

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Sultty(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2022
lock her up in cell for at least one week abeg so her brain go fit reset

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by DryMouth: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2022
I no blame you.
Na the useless simps wey too dey put body for woman matter.

44 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2022
This gender! The future go suffer for una hand

8 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by happney65: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Twitter people and throwing lies all about. Chasing clout over a sensitive matter like that.. Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by CelestineNelson: 11:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Another smart phone in the hands of poor girl... imagine the rubbish things they do to get attention...very helpless set of Humans being. Now when a real incident occur now people will think it is another joke... that's an expensive one she should be corrected appropriately

12 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by SensualMan1(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2022
I have better things to do please.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by SecretReporter(f): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Ol

1 Like

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Chuksaluta(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2022
While we have not fully recovered from the train incident where a victim used twitter to raise alarm, this girl plays a prank with same twitter. What is her intent? She must be severely dealt with and serve as a deterrent to others.

12 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by tydi(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2022
grin

Las las all of us go normal for this country

2 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by habbyy03: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Arrest her
Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by SIMONEKPA7: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Madness every where.
This same bastardss will come here to blame the police next time if they refused to respond to emergency

3 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by potbelly(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Basterd thinks this thing called rape is a joke...

Stewpid child....

3 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Ishilove: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2022
What an idiot. A night or two in the cell ought to reset her brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by Felabrity: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2022
You no go like sleep for jail for 1 year?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by JosephXavier: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2022
This is why sometimes women are not taken seriously

Why would you make such yet and even go ahead to drop an address and phone number on two separate tweets?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped by VEXT: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2022
DryMouth:
I no blame you.
Na the useless simps wey too dey put body for woman matter.

Honestly bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) / Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams / Three University Graduates, Others Rob, Snatch Vehicles For Livelihood (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.