Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors (13965 Views)

APC Reconciliation: Tinubu, Oyegun In Battle Of Wits / 2019: Oyegun Has Done A Good Job With APC – South-south Leaders / Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by stephanie11: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Embattled National chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, John Odigie-Oyegun is currently locked in a closed-door meeting with APC Governors.

The details or reason for the meeting was not disclosed to journalists as they were asked to leave the venue of the meeting by the national publicity secretary of the party, Bolaji Abdullahi.

This meeting is coming ahead of the May 14th National convention of the party.

The National Publicity Secretary of the party, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi, asked reporters to leave the venue of the meeting when it was about to commence.

Those in attendance were Abubakar Badaru of Jigawa State, who is also the chairman of convention committee; Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State, Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State, Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State, Oyo State governor, Abiola Ajimobi; Rochas Okorochaof Imo State; Sani Bello of Niger State; Abdul-Aziz Yari of Zamfara State and Godwin Obaseki, Edo State.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-oyegun-closed-door-meeting-apc-governorsdetails/

Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by panco: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
ok
stephanie11:
oyegun
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by CilicMarin: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oyegun Please leave the Stage for the indefatigable Oshiomole-the lover of democracy, the slayer of Jonathan and ipob to take over the mantle.

May God Bless Muhammadu Buhari.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by ojmaroni247(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
OK.. There is noting Oyegun can do, the Table has tuned to Tinubu's favor. Since the north are good politicians, he would be dumped.

Hello everyone I got a 4tonnes hyster Forklift for sale in Port Harcourt, Never been used in Nigeria before, direct tokunbo. Anyone who gets a buyer gets 200k. click link for pics and contact. https://www.nairaland.com/4096809/4tonnes-hyster-forklift-sale-portharcourt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by uwa1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wondering why Oyegun is fighting for d captain's position of a sinking ship...

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by SuperS1Panther: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tinubu is really showing Oyegun why he is the Jagaban.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by omowolewa: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
Okay, meet well
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by 360great(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Their business

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by gbenson(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Its a showdown between Jagaban and Oyegun

And as it stands Right now PMB cant afford to loose Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by ashjay001(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oyegun, pitched his tent in d wrong enclosure! Stupid man!

Htf, do u bite d hand that fed u, then call it's bluff(heard Tinubu, made his election happen)

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by Omeokachie: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Used and dumped.
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by inoki247: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
if u lik go bring Obama mak e come hold dt sit e no concern me. i sha know say me am not voting aPc or PdP.. i will rather give my vote to KowA make e waste...
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tinubu d afonja traitor have use n dump him.lyk condom
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by ehissi(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
What's all this nonsense........ undecided

Ah ahhhhh! angry

Abeg Oyegun do and finish lemme hold my own meeting with APC govenors too...... angry

After that, then I will also be in closed door meeting with Nairaland MODs, we need to Ban some people on Nairaland before 2019 Elections like NwaAmaikpe........ tongue
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by Ologogoro: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Eni tani ko se to, To ni oun olese to to to
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by Nonnyflex(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
This one everybody is closing door.. Hmmm... Well if they are expecting me to start speculating the reason they closed door, or reason people jump out from vehicle or why a president will call his youths lazy, then you will wait till eternity cause I am one of the #lazyNigerianyouths
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by linkers: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
APC Has failed Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by laurel03(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Why Nigeria politicians are too greedy must you die on the seat...
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by oyetunder(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Close door? They will open when they are thru.
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by ybalogs(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
It's that time of the year where our politicians have no eyes for sleep again. Meetings upon meetings just to ensure they hold on to power.
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by Bobby4090: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oyegun bye bye. Prepare your Handover notes quickly. The game is up for u. All hail the Jagaban of Borgu Empire!
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by Newpride(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mr oyegun go and calm down.

U are weightless politically.

Competing with Tinubu is tantamount to how low u are in thinking.

Adams Oshiomole sef no dey level when it comes to polling of crowd.

So stop this ur antics and cooperate with Tinubu and Oshiomole.
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by Firgemachar: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
This Oyegun is stubborn o
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by Drnice: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
This isn't the real story, all you see is sabotage. They learnt from Yar'adua's death. Now, they are runing up-down to cover their shame & dishonesty. Those who know the truth amongst them want to let it out, but wasn't smart. Hence, the Crisis & Chaos arose within them(APC). Let me hear you say, shame on them!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by kinibigdeal(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Oyegun Please leave the Stage for the indefatigable Oshiomole-the lover of democracy, the slayer of Jonathan and ipob to take over the mantle.

May God Bless Muhammadu Buhari.

God don't bless killer

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by obi4eze(m): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
Whether open door or closed door, they must lose come 2019.

A house divided against itself can never stand.
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by justdivine: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Adam's is the problem. Short devil
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by justdivine: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ok
Re: 2019: Oyegun In Closed Door Meeting With APC Governors by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Innocent people are dying daily in Benue, and this president and politicians have never deem it fit to hold a meeting to address this. Shame on Nigerian leaders!

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) / IGP Idris And Igbo Traditional Leaders (Photos) / G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.