Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999691 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ekaskie007: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2018
Also, please can I do ECA with 2 different bodies? Like ICES & WES
Elfmannisback:

It is not true, evaluate his diploma from Unijos.

I have got a reliable contact!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2018
joksydamsel:
Please good people I need your help.

I just checked my ielts results and I got 8.5,9,7,8 for LRWS.

Should I request for a re-mark especially with regards to the writing?

My CRS estimate sits at 431. I don't have a masters and I have a spouse that will come with me.

I have four years experience.

Your sincere suggestion please.
simulate with 7.5-9 in writing. I dont think is worth it just 3 extra points or so

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2018
joksydamsel:
Please good people I need your help.

I just checked my ielts results and I got 8.5,9,7,8 for LRWS.

Should I request for a re-mark especially with regards to the writing?

My CRS estimate sits at 431. I don't have a masters and I have a spouse that will come with me.

I have four years experience.

Your sincere suggestion please.
Have ur spouse taken ielts? She should instead of waiting for a remark, it may favor u oh but the wait time is long and difficult.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2018
ekaskie007:
Also, please can I do ECA with 2 different bodies? Like ICES & WES
Yes!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by necor: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2018
Hello beautiful pple. There is a discrepancy between the date of birth on my passport and that of my MBA transcript. This is because of the error committed on that of my transcript. My transcript has 1984 instead of 1989. My passport has the correct date which is 1989. And I ve already done Wes. Pls how can this be sorted out, Is there any risk? Kindly help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2018
ednut1:
simulate with 7.5-9 in writing. I dont think is worth it just 3 extra points or so
It is just 3points. That means 434, still low. His spouse should take the test and evaluate a degree, diploma or sec school cert.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2018
necor:
Hello beautiful pple. There is a discrepancy between the date of birth on my passport and that of my MBA transcript. This is because of the error committed on that of my transcript. My transcript has 1984 instead of 1989. My passport has the correct date which is 1989. And I ve already done Wes. Pls how can this be sorted out, Is there any risk? Kindly help
Which year does ur ECA report have? Stick with the DOB on ur passport, though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by prescar14: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2018
I E L T S result .S 8, R 8 W 6.5 L 6.5.im so sad .pleasw is this score enough foe province nomination? Somebody pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by necor: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2018
It has 1984
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by necor: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2018
ECA has 1984
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by 1mole1: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2018
Ethelia:

This question has been asked repeatedly. You don't need the hard copy.
Thanks. Someone wants to pay for me, how do I do this cos I can't even see the place where I'm supposed to pay on the site. Do I send the link to the person?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by flosk: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2018
@Newmum0615 and @tojued

Good morning everyone, i have decided to enter the pool yesterday, i couldn't get the reference letter from my ppa (they claim they dont keep records of interns and as such, they can't write a letter) shio on them sha, for being big for nothing grin

I decided to get from my most recent employer.

So expecting ita @442

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2018
Ethelia:
Yep, the new one it nice.

We thank them anyway but I'd rather they let my sweethearts here have their PPRs than beautifying some website with hibiscus and maple.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2018
necor:
ECA has 1984
Isn't it the correct one? Be sure you have real birth certificate with 1989!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2018
Madcow:
My timelines...

ITA CRS 467 - October 18
Ordered GCMS (getgcms.com) - April 25
Gcms out clean - May 12
Email to LVO - June 5
PPR - June 5

Congratulations! May you find favour in Cannyland

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2018
flosk:
@Newmum0615 and @tojued

Good morning everyone, i have decided to enter the pool yesterday, i couldn't get the reference letter from my ppa (they claim they dont keep records of interns and as such, they can't write a letter) shio on them sha, for being big for nothing grin

I decided to get from my most recent employer.

So expecting ita @442

Thanks

If u are at 442 without them, no worry.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2018
mcstan18:

We thank them anyway but I'd rather they let my sweethearts here have their PPRs than beautifying some website with hibiscus and maple.
Bwahahshaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joksydamsel: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Elfmannisback:

It is just 3points. That means 434, still low. His spouse should take the test and evaluate a degree, diploma or sec school cert.
Thanks. The CRS estimate of 431 already includes my spouse's test results and degrees. My spouse has a masters but didn't do well in ielts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2018
joksydamsel:

Thanks. The CRS estimate of 431 already includes my spouse's test results and degrees. My spouse has a masters but didn't do well in ielts.
If your spouse has age and work advantages, they should retake ielts, so they can be the PA. If money isn't an object, pursue the missing 3points from ur Writing in addition.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2018
efi97:
I just checked my IELTS result now......not happy at all as I needed an 8 in listening to get a score of 465. undecided cry

LSRW: 7, 7.5, 7, 7

Simulating this gives me a score of 401. So funny how 1 point could translate to over 60 points cry

Don't be sad, think of your next plan. Try again and harder, it will end well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2018
1mole1:
Thanks. Someone wants to pay for me, how do I do this cos I can't even see the place where I'm supposed to pay on the site. Do I send the link to the person?
Fill out the form correctly and get the person ur login details. The weblink, username and password.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2018
mcstan18:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2018
Very true... This could be a solution although will cost more
Elfmannisback:
For folks, who did a diploma and used it to gain B.Sc admissions at year two, and have no more degrees.. can't u do evaluations from two assessing bodies?

Eg: WES evaluates your B. Sc and diploma as one degree (B.Sc) because ur year one part of the B. Sc transcript is missing and do another evaluation of ur diploma only with say ICES. To get two more certificates etc points!
Cc Mcstan18
GlitteringStar
Newmum0615

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2018
KunleSteel:

Only Jesus could have done this!

First attempt, May 24th, BC

L R S W - 9 8.5 7 7

Thank you, Lord.

Congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tosaned: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2018
Woke up to this. L 8 R 8 S 8 W 6.

Is this village people things or IELTS jay's format isn't working anymore?! I am thinking of raising an EOR for the Writing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaBound: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2018
If you were on 6.5, maybe.

Tosaned:

Is this village people things or IELTS jay's format isn't working anymore?! I am thinking of raising an EOR for the Writing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2018
Tosaned:

damn! and writing strikes again....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2018
So I'm asking out of sheer curiosity and not to mock him or form oversabi or anything, but why do people recommend Jay in the first place? I read here that he had a 6.5 when he had his own test (later upgraded to 7.5). That doesn't sound like the result of someone who should be giving out writing tips to others......

Just thinking out loud sha.....

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2018
smslive2:
Very true... This could be a solution although will cost more
More than having only the B. Sc equivalent points or doing ACCA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by adaifx: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2018
CanadaPR:
Please all interested in the ACCA/CIMA group as discussed should just copy and add @Moniker so we know the numbers interested.

@CanadaPR.
@adaifx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tosaned: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2018
CanadaBound:
If you were on 6.5, maybe.

Going for EOR and will register for another one. For all you know, Iyanu le sele.... abi?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tosaned: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2018
Ethelia:
So I'm asking out of sheer curiosity and not to mock him or form oversabi or anything, but why do people recommend Jay in the first place? I read here that he had a 6.5 when he had his own test (later upgraded to 7.5). That doesn't sound like the result of someone who should be giving out writing tips to others......

Just thinking out loud sha.....

Ah! For real?!!!! 6.5. Might as well tap into his anointing for an upgrade of 1 then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.