Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1001378 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Have you maxed out your ielts If she ain't on your side.... You could consider pnp... it's fast better than NOUN 2years pgd.

habeeb246:
I I am not interested anymore sef, any other sure ways to get two or more degrees apart from Acca? I only have a degree with one year work experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pacowo: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good evening all, please Owerri guys where can I notarize gift deed. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mrcutepaul:
Guys please answer my question oh. The age on my International passport is not the same with the age on my transcript. what do I do as i want to send my transcript to IQAS for evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
IQAS will use the name and date of birth in your international passport.

Mrcutepaul:
Guys please answer my question oh. The age on my International passport is not the same with the age on my transcript. what do I do as i want to send my transcript to IQAS for evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ask your spouse to write IELTS and let her evaluate her degree too with WES. It will shoot you up to over 450. You have done your bit.....
joksydamsel:
Please good people I need your help.

I just checked my ielts results and I got 8.5,9,7,8 for LRWS.

Should I request for a re-mark especially with regards to the writing?

My CRS estimate sits at 431. I don't have a masters and I have a spouse that will come with me.

I have four years experience.

Your sincere suggestion please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Its is not enough.....you need a minimum of L8,R7,S7,W7.
Funmie17:
Good evening all, just want to find if ielts band 6.5 with L6,R6,W6,S7.5 is OK cos am confused. Thank I as I await ur response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by shubraba: 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
CanadaPR:
Please all interested in the ACCA/CIMA group as discussed should just copy and add @Moniker so we know the numbers interested.

@CanadaPR.

@shubraba
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wifey1: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
@habeeb, not true that noun msc is 20 months, for those that started early this quarter,they would be writing 1st semester exams next month and 2nd semester before the year runs out. Some use 2 semesters some 3 highest for msc. So before end of 1st quarter next year at most you are through. It all depends on how u want to spread your courses. No strike. My contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DayoNiyi(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
habeeb246:
how many months, wondering if there is any private university in Lagos, with maximum of a year Msc duration

I have no idea, you can contact them for the duration.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kenon1:

Where did you do your listening test? Did they use loud speakers?
MOD head office at Ogudu. We used headsets for listening
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
You don't have to rush into writing another IELTS. From the way you write, it appears English is not your forte .Judging by the way you spelt some words here "which" instead of "wish","am" instead of "I am". It is a test of English and as such you have to bring your A-game to the table. Good luck in your subsequent exam.

I have done two now with BC, mainland and Lekki, trust me it's frustrating.

I which to register again, but am just thinking of which.

Where is the venue for MOD's speaking?

Regards,

[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
good day house, hope our day was not too stressful? I will like to connect with anybody awaiting verification from NTI. kindly pm me. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fatiah(f): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please can someone tell me which of the hospitals open do Medicals on Saturdays?
Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ans123: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Get a letter of attestation from NPC national population commission and attach LOE
sunvick:
Oga why this is the real age 1984 while 1989 is the football age. EE has always been catching up with you guys.

Better stick to the one you can backup with better evidence.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Benny247(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hello fam
Please i have a question regarding pof, i sold my land for 3m and my brother gifted me 500k which made my pof 3.5. My mum also gift me 1m. I have Pension of about 800k so 25% is like 200k. My question is should i get gift deed affidavit for my brother and mum? what i need as my pof is about 3.5m.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Josh121(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
CanadaPR:
Please all interested in the ACCA/CIMA group as discussed should just copy and add @Moniker so we know the numbers interested.

@CanadaPR.

Josh121
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Benny247(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bloggerina18:
Hello house. Please can anyone assist with a very effective contact for uniport transcript? Hubby's ECA is stuck coz Uniport has not sent his transcript. Its been 2 months, please assist. Thanks
Send me a pm... I know someone there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosky47: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
The house is quiet.

So this week will go like that. Kai
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
kamela:

After I submitted i did not receive any confirmation or any response via email, I have also not recieved the GMCS notes i ordered. I am so confused on what to do next because my application is not over 6 months...

Is there anyone in this kind of situation? please advise....
I know the wait can be something else(had to wait over 7months post AOR before PPR) but my advice is to be patient and put your mind at rest. D current trend with LVO nowadays is 7-8 months and don't expect any confirmation mail for the ADR. Just a little while and PPR will drop.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Saintp(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
ken2sure:
I know the wait can be something else(had to wait over 7months post AOR before PPR) but my advice is to be patient and put your mind at rest. D current trend with LVO nowadays is 7-8 months and don't expect any confirmation mail for the ADR. Just a little while and PPR will drop.

Have your COPR arrived from Accra?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Treasure1611: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
@Treasure1611
CanadaPR:

@CanadaPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
So that is how the day went by and una no gree help me answer. Issorai o.
Newmum0615:
Unilag alumni, please how do you guys request for transcript these days? Someone is trying to use the portal which appears to have a new look, but she is unable to click on some fields.

Biko help with useful info on the transcript request procedure. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadaPR: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hello, those quoting me could join the ACCA/CIMA group using

https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/7tDZa1iyfItFQLrymAeQpe

Please change dot to .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Otydallas123(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hahahaha.... thank you oh. Yes, it could be so frustrating after scoring a 8 band and then dropping to a 6 band.

In my two attempts, i was pratcising at nights as i am not given off-days at work. so it was so stressful.

Now i wish to sacrifice more hours for this test and hopefully write around the mainland to ease tension as well.

Kindly support me with relative materials and i will remain grateful.

Please.

Regards.

ans123:
You don't have to rush into writing another IELTS. From the way you write, it appears English is not your forte .Judging by the way you spelt some words here "which" instead of "wish","am" instead of "I am". It is a test of English and as such you have to bring your A-game to the table. Good luck in your subsequent exam.

I have done two now with BC, mainland and Lekki, trust me it's frustrating.

I which to register again, but am just thinking of which.

Where is the venue for MOD's speaking?

Regards,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
I have looked at the new portal and it seems to be working fine. I clicked on the "New application/Track Status" tab and was able to simulate a transcript request until the payment point. I think she should try using a different browser. I used Google chrome.

Newmum0615:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CheekyGirl: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sorry about that. The only way I can help is to give you a contact there. I didn't have to fill any form.

Newmum0615:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Josh121(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
CanadaPR:
Hello, those quoting me could join the ACCA/CIMA group using

https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/7tDZa1iyfItFQLrymAeQpe

Please change dot to .

Please put the full link this is not working
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chommi(f): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
einsteino:

Hi lioness cheesy ,

The process is completely online. Do not send any form. Cost of the transcript is 35k(includes courier fee via DHL or your preferred courier). Verification request by WES would incur an additional charge. Processing time for transcript takes about 1 to 2wks on the average, delivery takes 3 to 5days. All in all estimate 3wks.

Here is a link to an earlier post where i detailed the process for UNN Verification
https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/316#61621690

May our Roar never turn to meow grin

Oh my .It will never turn to meow o!!! Greatest lioness. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ebi12: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2018
Please what’s the best way to prove you are the same person if your passport doesn’t carry your middle name but your supporting documents like account statements does
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by MummyO24: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2018
Please I need your help. I had already started my certificate verification with WES before I realized ACCA diploma could help my points, infact WES has already sent the verification letter to my school already. Please how do i get them to verify my ACCA diploma also?

I have sent them a mail for over one week now asking how I can include my ACCA diploma certificate for verification but no response. I'll appreciate your advice. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Opotuniti(m): 1:02am On Jun 07, 2018
Its PPR!! A 3years journey!!
CRS – 453
ITA – Feb, 7th 2018
AOR – Feb.16th 2018
MEP – Feb.25th 2018
IP1 – Feb.27th 2018
Moved to London VO – March 15th 2018
NA2/ IP2 – June 5th 2018
PPR – June 6th 2018

Family of 5
Visa Office - London
ITA - PPR - (3months, 3 weeks)

It wasn’t a perfect application nor smooth road, here are few of the highlights;
- WES Evaluation - June 2015 MBA
- WES Wifey – June 2015 – MSc(Ed).
- 1st IELTS – Aug. 2015 (Overconfident about an English exam hence failed; had average of 6.5)
- 2nd IELTS – Oct 28th 2017 (Was pressed on the writing day, not composed at all)
- 3rd IELTS – Dec.2nd 2017 (LRWS - 8.5, 7, 7.5, 7.5) Took a 2weeks leave off-work to study.
- Wife IELTS – Oct 28th 2017 (LRWS – 5.5, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5)
- 1st ITA – Dec.20th 2017 – (Declined because of incomplete POF & Work References)
- 2nd ITA – Feb.7th 2018 (Reentered the pool before re-nominated)
- Three (3) CAD Study Visa rejection between 2016 and 2017 – attached the 3 rejection letters in my application.
- Almost 100% POF was gift deed. (2 currencies)
- Work references was a letter from HR and copy of appointment letter, did not attach pay stubs.
- Wifey experience was in Personal History, no document attached.
- Ordered for GCMS notes just 1 month after AOR In the 169Page document, I saw the file was moved to London Visa Office on the 15th March, 2018, was so sad but to God be the Glory. He does answer prayers!!

Thanks to everyone in this forum for your contributions to various questions, in them all, I found solution to my own concerns.

40man,mummyjaygirls, canadianfly, Ethelia, Bigfido, Happytbaby, Bbaby84, Mcstan, Newmum0615, Xtosync, Glittering star, Optionese, Stonecoldcafe, Bsbabe and everyone so numerous to mention, I thank you All.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 1:18am On Jun 07, 2018
Opotuniti:
Its PPR!! A 3years journey!!
CRS – 453
ITA – Feb, 7th 2018
AOR – Feb.16th 2018
PPR – June 6th 2018

See how your good news greeted me. Congratulations to your family. I hope you find some time to sleep tonight

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.