Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996971 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 11:50am On May 07, 2018
Emmasonic4me:

Buhahahahahaha. Help you praise God that you passed medicals? You been dey fear say you no go pass the medicals? grin grin

My brother if you see the kyn situation I dey now you go know say this Canada na God send am
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 11:59am On May 07, 2018
Osaze007:
Help me praise the lord
Medicals passed
Does that mean IP1 has started ?

Bad boy..u dey fear ni??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wholesomegrace: 12:00pm On May 07, 2018
niobe77:

Yes mail was sent to that address.

Yes you can PM but i'm new to this message tingy. Better if you share here you never know what beneficial input others will have.

I needed to send them a mail and they have responded to my enquiry . I also wanted to ask about something a lil bit personal....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 12:00pm On May 07, 2018
JumzieBabyy:
So I went for remark and got result on friday as unchanged. sad Am begining to suspect MOD didn't send my result to Australia but i have registered for another test sha,

68k * 4 + 46,124....i wonder what will be left of my POF.

I remember one Bizguru guy was saying the same thing..He said his result did not leave their office.They just chopped his 46k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Emmasonic4me: 12:08pm On May 07, 2018
luffyhaki:

I remember one Bizguru guy was saying the same thing..He said his result did not leave their office.They just chopped his 46k

Maybe people that have gone for EOR before should confirm if there's any change in date on the new TRF issued after remark when it's reprinted. If thats the case, then it can be used to ascertain if they actually sent it for re-evaluation or not.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by oluwaahmed: 12:10pm On May 07, 2018
Issyman:

That is what I was about typing here. It's obvious that he has not done his research well. Like @Canadianfly mentioned earlier, this issue was dealt with last year on the living in canada thread, first hand experience not just someone POV being generalised. Part of the response to the same tweets., a guy mentioned that his friend landed in February and got a job with a big bank in march/ April.
I saw a lady's tweet yesterday where she mentioned that it will take her 3-4yrs to get her professional license to practice but she is working in a Home Depot as a shelve stockist for now. According to her tweet, she is living a more better life with her current job than when she was a professional in Nigeria.
I encourage people to read more, be ready to face the challenges over there and not to just fold your arms thinking everything is automatic for ilu Oyinbo when u get there.

Please how can one get link to the thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 12:13pm On May 07, 2018
My colleague too did not get an upgrade. 46k down the drain. It didn't even reach 4 weeks. Is it safe to assume that MOD/IDP does not favor those seeking for EOR?

luffyhaki:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JumzieBabyy: 12:15pm On May 07, 2018
Fuzzyman:

Don't know much about MOD but i just want to say, do not give up and i pray the next one will be a perfect result. Chin up

Thanks mate, will keep pushing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JumzieBabyy: 12:16pm On May 07, 2018
Olha:
Which of the sections did you remark

Writing...even ticked speaking just incase so i can get my 46,124 back but both unchanged.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JumzieBabyy: 12:21pm On May 07, 2018
luffyhaki:

Yeah i remember and that he sent a mail to Australia to confirm if they got his EOR. He reported MOD began to apologise to him after Australia said they didn't receive his EOR.

Maybe I should send IETLSAustralia too an email

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 12:37pm On May 07, 2018
Newmum0615:
My colleague too did not get an upgrade. 46k down the drain. It didn't even reach 4 weeks. Is it safe to assume that MOD/IDP does not favor those seeking for EOR?

In my view though, I think MOD hardly give favorable EOR for writing..I also applied for EOR on the writing module but na just my 46k dem chop..lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by koonlay5: 12:53pm On May 07, 2018
click here here

oluwaahmed:

Please how can one get link to the thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 1:02pm On May 07, 2018
Same thing here. I requested for remark of my writing with MOD IDP.
It remained unchanged.
I want to register again, i'm yet to decide between BC or MOD IDP.

Olha:
Which of the sections did you remark

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:04pm On May 07, 2018
ysteph:
Same thing here. I requested for remark of my writing with MOD IDP.
It remained unchanged.
I want to register again, i'm yet to decide between BC or MOD IDP.

I think you should go with BC cos remark (writing) with IDP is a risky burger and they can like to give most people 6.5 grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 1:14pm On May 07, 2018
thanks newmum i appreciate. apologies for the late response.
Please see my edited job function .(abeg make unable no vex) @newmum@randomsue, better?
To continuously improve and provide maximum parts availability at the lowest commercial cost to the business.
•Monitor current customer base and recommend strategies to attain more clients and ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction.
• Monitor receipt, order progress and scheduling with companies.
•Manage all purchase orders and resolve any discrepancy for all purchase orders
• Ensure arrival date data is maintained accurately and promptly to allow the business to provide a first class service to customers, dealing with any discrepancies in orders and shipments
• Handle any supply-related queries, including discontinued and superseded parts, liaising with Technical to ensure alternatives are provided
• Resolve any invoicing discrepancies promptly
• Maintain accurate levels of stock, including co-ordination and process of stock takes and Parts Warehouse
• Oversee data maintenance of stock records
•Train new workers in job duties,Interpreting company policies to workers and enforcing safety regulations.
• Regular attendance at supplier meetings to assist in improving processes

Newmum0615:
1215 will apply if you can demonstrate that you Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers... Let your overall job experience align with the lead statement not just the duties.
Try paraphrasing the wordings of the JD to show that and to also align better with the main duties if you can.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 1:50pm On May 07, 2018
senator77:
Hello my people, I need to urgently recreate my EE profile and I need clarification on:
1. can I use the same GC Key for the new profile ?
2. After creating the new EE profile how do I link it with my existing Job bank account?
3. Should I deactivate my existing job bank account before creating the profile.
Please assist.

1. Yes. As a matter of fact, your GCKEY credentials is your "key" to logging into many Canadian government online services. So it's not for immigration application use alone. You will also need it when you want to track your PR card for collection in Canada.

2. No idea. But honestly, if you ask me, I'd say it's not so necessary. Job Bank creation has become optional.

3. Not necessary. Refer to No. 2 above.

Any contrary opinion is welcomed.

It will all end in praise IJN!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 1:52pm On May 07, 2018
Someone close to me (who knows i'm on this journey) sent that link of that lady's tweet. Me sef, i don read am on that blog the day before.

I just laugh, better better laugh then i went on with my day. it was like water off a duck's back. Come too far to be disturbed.

@Newmum0615 and kmgb please you have mail. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fresty(f): 2:00pm On May 07, 2018
Sandydav:
Good morning guys, please does anybody have a reliable contact in Uniben that could help with WES verification email for my friend? The guy we are using is not quite competent as we have been on this for more than 2months.

wow. 2 months!! please may I know how long it took for him to receive the verification mail from WES?

mine is approaching the 3rd week yet no mail received . thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by TEECANN: 2:12pm On May 07, 2018
senator77:
Hello my people, I need to urgently recreate my EE profile and I need clarification on:
1. can I use the same GC Key for the new profile ?
2. After creating the new EE profile how do I link it with my existing Job bank account?
3. Should I deactivate my existing job bank account before creating the profile.
Please assist.

1. Yes. As a matter of fact, your GCKEY credentials is your "key" to logging into many Canadian government online services. So it's not for immigration application use alone. You will also need it when you want to track your PR card for collection in Canada.

2. No idea. But honestly, if you ask me, I'd say it's not so necessary. Job Bank creation has become optional.

3. Not necessary. Refer to No. 2 above.

Any contrary opinion is welcomed.

It will all end in praise IJN
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 2:12pm On May 07, 2018
Blood of Goliath! I first shock as I see that your mail. Worrisdat?

Chai, I will get back to you o.

stonecoldcafe:
Someone close to me (who knows i'm on this journey) sent that link of that lady's tweet. Me sef, i don read am on that blog the day before.

I just laugh, better better laugh then i went on with my day. it was like water off a duck's back. Come too far to be disturbed.

@Newmum0615 and kmgb please you have mail. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Distinct777: 2:13pm On May 07, 2018
Please o, I've been going up and down the Iqas website but I can't seem to find where I'll download the application form. I've found all the other downloadables but cannot find the application form itself.

Please help with a sister with the link to the application form �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Issyman(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Issyman(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 07, 2018
Distinct777:
Please o, I've been going up and down the Iqas website but I can't seem to find where I'll download the application form. I've found all the other downloadables but cannot find the application form itself.

https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration.aspx

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 2:36pm On May 07, 2018
I don't have an answer to your inquiry but I don't know why I found the bolded funny. I'm trying to imagine you typing it out. grin
IQAS alumni, please help her out mbok.

Distinct777:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Distinct777: 2:38pm On May 07, 2018
I have read that page like 1000 times. I didn't find the application form. I don tìrẹ. Or is it that I can't do it on a mobile phone?

yeyerolling:
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration.aspx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Distinct777: 2:40pm On May 07, 2018
@newmum0615, it's frustration that was talking. cheesy but really, I've been upandan that page.
Iqas alumni, please help mbok

Newmum0615:
I don't have an answer to your inquiry but I don't know why I found the bolded funny. I'm trying to imagine you typing it out. grin
IQAS alumni, please help her out mbok.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mumzt: 2:48pm On May 07, 2018
Good afternoon everyone. May God bless 're brain behind this thread and all the contributors to the thread.

I have read most of the threads from part 1 and I must confess it's super educative and enlightening.

I pray my request/worry will get a solution here. We started this journey about 4 years ago with an agent (didn't know we could do it on our own). The agent messed up, didn't get us into the pool before the express entry system started all because she abandoned our application till the last minute before realising we had the wrong size of passport for our baby then.

Abandoned the whole process till a friend told me we could do it ourselves and while searching I found this thread. (To think I've been on nairaland for a while now and I never saw it)

Anyway, thank God I found it. My issue now is, we somehow can't get more 5han 407 crs score even with an all 8 band in ielts. I'm not sure why. I've tried everything.
My husband has an MSC from the UK. Chartered both in the UK and nigeria.
Over 11 years experience 4 of which were in the uk
42 years old
Ielts speaking 8
Listening 8.5
Writing 8
Reading 8.5

Are we doing something wrong? I've even tried the Australian route. I'm just confused. I don't want to believe it's my village people that don't want us to go o.

Please someone should help me. Is there a way to claim points for professional certifications(just being hopeful)

My own ielts
Speaking 8
Writing 7.5
Reading 7
Listening 7.5

I'm 38 years old.

NB : the agent died a few months later so it took a while to even get our log in details to the pool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 2:55pm On May 07, 2018
Threemg:

Canadianfly is this really your post?

Well I guess the Nokia 3310 has the iPhone X features. That, or you can't tell either one from the other grin

Threemg:

You are very lucky to get this lovely response from our dear mummy

Lmaoooo. This man called me "dear mummy" cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 2:56pm On May 07, 2018
bbaby84:

Lmao

Hahahahaha. I don't even know what to say to that sef
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 2:57pm On May 07, 2018
My sister, change your own listening to 8, the scores will be better, though Oga has good IELTS score, his age will drastically reduce the points. Do you also have a Master's degree? If you do , you can be the primary applicant with better listening scores, the points will be higher, Oga will give you the maximum 30 that a spouse without Canadian experience/education can give.

mumzt:
Good afternoon everyone. May God bless 're brain behind this thread and all the contributors to the thread.

I have read most of the threads from part 1 and I must confess it's super educative and enlightening.

I pray my request/worry will get a solution here. We started this journey about 4 years ago with an agent (didn't know we could do it on our own). The agent messed up, didn't get us into the pool before the express entry system started all because she abandoned our application till the last minute before realising we had the wrong size of passport for our baby then.

Abandoned the whole process till a friend told me we could do it ourselves and while searching I found this thread. (To think I've been on nairaland for a while now and I never saw it)

Anyway, thank God I found it. My issue now is, we somehow can't get more 5han 407 crs score even with an all 8 band in ielts. I'm not sure why. I've tried everything.
My husband has an MSC from the UK. Chartered both in the UK and nigeria.
Over 11 years experience 4 of which were in the uk
42 years old
Ielts speaking 8
Listening 8.5
Writing 8
Reading 8.5

Are we doing something wrong? I've even tried the Australian route. I'm just confused. I don't want to believe it's my village people that don't want us to go o.

Please someone should help me. Is there a way to claim points for professional certifications(just being hopeful)

My own ielts
Speaking 8
Writing 7.5
Reading 7
Listening 7.5

I'm 38 years old.

NB : the agent died a few months later so it took a while to even get our log in details to the pool.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Canadianfly: 2:58pm On May 07, 2018
mzjennypher:

@Canadianfly as lite nor dey my place nko ow i for do na hehehehe

E go better. We shall leave that failing country soon. Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.