Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

It Should Be Change Insha Allah And Not Dolle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Should Be Change Insha Allah And Not Dolle. (297 Views)

The Name Nigeria Connotes Darkness, It Should Be Change: Ohanaeze / GYB Is Going To Win Nevember 16 Election In Kogi State. Insha Allah / Buhari To Teachers: Be Change Agents For National Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Should Be Change Insha Allah And Not Dolle. by bnsheikh(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
I think Nigerians all got it wrong by shouting Change Dolle in the 2015 general election and it was an unaware grate sin again Allah (God) it should all be Insha Allah (if God wishes). Allah says in the Holy Quran,
“AND NEVER SAY OF ANYTHING, ‘I SHALL DO SUCH AND SUCH THING TOMORROW.? EXCEPT (WITH THE SAYING): ‘IF ALLAH WILLS!’? AND REMEMBER YOUR LORD WHEN YOU FORGET” [SOORAH AL-KAHF (18): 23]
who knows may be that is the reason God is angry with Nigeria. my brothers and sisters in Islam, always imbibe the idea of saying INSHA ALLAH.
Re: It Should Be Change Insha Allah And Not Dolle. by Ojiofor: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Post this thing in your muslim muslim section.

1 Like

Re: It Should Be Change Insha Allah And Not Dolle. by rastaLivity: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2018
op your brain must be filled with cobwebs, when was d last time you used it?

isha allah my Ass

(1) (Reply)

APC Snubs Modu-sheriff, Tells Him To Join At Ward Level / Sen Ifeanyi Araraume Is A Blessing To South East APC..... Zonal Chairman / Have You Registered Your PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.