Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

How To Delete Your Facebook Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Delete Your Facebook Account (673 Views)

Permanently Delete Your Name And Number From Truecaller / Google Records Everything You Say Around Your Phone. Learn How To Delete Them / "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Delete Your Facebook Account by techtip(m): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Millions of people had deactivated their Facebook, and you also are contemplating on how to delete your Facebook account, probably due to a data breach on Facebook resulting in loss of important information on several Facebook accounts and pages. Well i got you then.

Note: After teaching you how to delete your Facebook account, and you successfully deleted your account there isn't any other way to retrieve your deleted account.
How to delete your Facebook account
PC

To delete your Facebook account navigate to the right corner of the screen.
Navigate to your setting.
Open the Security section.
Choose the deactivate account option which will be at the bottom.
And booom!!! you are done.

Facebook now alerts users if they are spotted in someone else’s photo
Mobile

I suggest you use the Facebook app or preferably Facebook Lite app.

Navigate to the 6th box all lined up, this should show your profile menu.
Click on setting.
Click on Account setting.
Select General.
Select Manage account (Deactivation Setting)
And then Click "Deactivate"
And then you are done.

I certainly believe by now you should know how to delete your Facebook Account. If you are having any problem or suggestions you should state it in the comment box.
Source: How to delete your Facebook account
Techtip.com.ng
Re: How To Delete Your Facebook Account by techtip(m): 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
cc lalasticlala
cc seun
Re: How To Delete Your Facebook Account by jerflakes(m): 5:35am On Apr 26, 2018
Deactivation and deleting are two different things

2 Likes

Re: How To Delete Your Facebook Account by techtip(m): 6:31am On Apr 26, 2018
jerflakes:
Deactivation and deleting are two different things
?
Re: How To Delete Your Facebook Account by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2018
No one is doing Facebook again, me I don pack for niara land, Instagram and Twitter... they remain the best for now
Re: How To Delete Your Facebook Account by TrevorDJ(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2022
If you’ve finally given up on the world’s most popular social media network, it’s not too late to remove yourself from the service. This guide explains how to delete or deactivate your Facebook account.

https://www.novabach.com/here-is-how-to-delete-or-deactivate-your-facebook-account/

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Unlock My Iphone 4S Verizon / Lost Pictures / Xiaomi, One Plus, E.tc Repair Centers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.