Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG (21044 Views)

Jubril Gawat: What The Yaba Train Station Will Look Look When Finished / Drone View Of The New Oshodi BRT Terminus - Photos / Owner And Driver Of The Otedola Bridge Tanker To Be Prosecuted By LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by AutoReportNG: 4:36am On Apr 26, 2018
Lagos, a home to 20 million people can be called the big brother of other states, Lagos is ahead in many ways and this includes infrastructure, IT, banking etc. Lagos is a force to reckon with. When Lagos sneezes, the remaining states catch the fever. The Lagos state government has been at the forefront of reconstructing all bus terminals across the state, according to Mr. Amode, this will help to decongest traffic and also give the city a look of its megacity. AutoReportNG was in Yaba recently and we can't but wonder the edifice that was put in place by the Lagos State Government, this terminus if completed may be one of the best across the country. As at press time work is still ongoing as the workers are trying to complete on time. These are some of the pictures we took from the site.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/04/an-overview-of-yaba-brt-terminus-by-lasg.html

1 Share

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by AutoReportNG: 4:37am On Apr 26, 2018
Lagos

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by mikeyjaydy(m): 5:33am On Apr 26, 2018
This is nice, I believe the one at oyingbo would also be nice as well when completed.

5 Likes

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by mrkings84(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2018
nice
Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by samyyoung1(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2018
Bustop Governor

12 Likes

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by CYBERCRIME(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2018
V
Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by NwaAmaikpe: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2018
shocked

No bus-stop survives in Lagos
Alayes will take it over to sell Kwale sawdust during the day, while queens of the night use them at night for shorttime

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Transportation has always been the bane of Lagos together with water supply and waste disposal.

Any Governor who totally solves the transportation problem in his tenure will be a hero for ages to come.

18 Likes

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by Akuamia247: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Nonsense
Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by unknownsolja: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2018
buhari is coming to commission it,this world class ish!!!
Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by IME1: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2018
smiley
Asides these beautiful projects all around Lagos, Lagos needs to work on maintenance culture, cleanliness on the part of the people and effective waste management.

You need to see the state of canals, dump sites, drains, markets and streets in different parts of Lagos. They are dirty and it's the kind of dirt that can be reduced or even eradicated.

I've been to Abuja, Calabar and other places that boast of clean environments but we still need to put in alot to make Nigeria green, clean and healthy (environmentally).

Imagine Onitsha is the most polluted city in the globe (i strongly doubt sha, but it's among the top ones)
Or
Port Harcourt has the most soot in Nigeria (see the pictures of blackness in that thread that talked about it)
Or
the terrible refuse situation in the market area of Aba
Or
the stench of some of the hospitals in Sokoto
Or
The filthiness of parts of Ibadan (Bere and even Agbowo and Apete)
Let's not even talk about Benin, Kaduna, Warri, Okene, Ilorin, Ado, Kano and even Uyo angry

Let's join hands to beautify Nigeria, give us a serene environment to think, live, school and work
But more so let's have a clean, green and healthy environment.
1. Pick refuse
2. Sweep and tidy around you
3. Plant a tree, trim and prune those trees around you
4. Don't match lawns
5. Paint your buildings as often as you can
6. Don't paste posters and notices indiscriminately on walls and places
Please add yours kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by mmclatino(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2018
Good Job. keep the Good Work going.
Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by kstyle2(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2018
In no distant time, church stickers will be plastered all over the terminal

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by computer0810(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2018
after all dis Lagos will add some beauty

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by TheAngry1: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2018
samyyoung1:
Bustop Governor

Better than your wheelbarrow and statues erecting governors...okponu

10 Likes

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by dayleke: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2018
Still a work in progress
Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by Endougs(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Nice one Still better than the Federal Government who has not built borehole since coming to power.
Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by Flexherbal(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Transportation has always been the bane of Lagos together with water supply and waste disposal.

Any Governor who totally solves the transportation problem in his tenure will be a hero for ages to come.

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by lordshuga: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2018
woooow this is beautiful
Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by Drnice: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2018
The allocation for Lagos State is very large. What's the big deal of this Lagos terminus this, this Lagos terminus that? Meanwhile, my Igbo brothers are there developing Lagos. Weldone, Sir! It's Cool.
Modified: AutoreportNg, which one be sneeze fa? Abegi, sitdon! If you give Ebonyi State(am not from ebonyi either) that allocation for Lagos, you will see wonders. Just thank Awolowo for decieving Azikwe my brother into making you what Lagos/you are today.

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2018
This is nonsense he knows how to do while the state stinks like mortuary without light for 3 weeks. Now I have got bacterial and throat infections because of these lawma lasg feud. We have shouted enough. I pity lagosians during full raining season if the state still.looks like this.

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by Stonerobaba(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Does this stop the current traffic and waste disposal problems in Lagos? Abeg set your priorities.

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by fosachens: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2018
useless government angry when there is no employment opportunities for the youth and even all the roads are littered with refuse *smh, all this so called project are just a way to extort money from government fund! my view tho
Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by Ishilove: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2018
priceaction:
This is nonsense he knows how to do while the state stinks like mortuary without light for 3 weeks. Now I have got bacterial and throat infections because of these lawma lasg feud. We have shouted enough. I pity lagosians during full raining season if the state still.looks like this.
Don't mind them.

I wonder why people are allowing themselves to be distracted from the fact that Lagos is now a dump. Waste and trash everywhere. Ambode disrupted a working waste disposal system because he wanted to give his cronies a share of government money, and then came up with the Visionscape bullshit.

Megacity indeed. More like megascam
Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by wealthpos(f): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

You are very right my borther!
Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by DIYhackers: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2018
I won't think twice to vote Ambode for President

3 Likes

Re: An Overview Of The Yaba BRT Terminus By LASG by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2018
Hello all, I'm a recent graduate yet to be mobilized for NYSC, resident of ibadan sitting at home almost idly and feeling unreliable... I need to be gainfully engage and get a foot in the door but I can't seem to get any opportunity Please mention me if you have any Thanks. Please, help a brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Falls Into Gutter At Dopemu, Lagos (Photos) / Accident Involving Keke And Bus Leaves 2 Abraka Market Traders Unconscious -pics / Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.