Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

"Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians (52505 Views)

CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks / CBN Recovers N60bn From Banks As Illegal Charges / Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by wolverine1987: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2018
santakris:
I stopped buying from them because of the annoying 10 naira they use to collect on their own.

100 = 110
200 = 210
etc
uptill now? can't remember wen last I bought recharge card like that its the exact amount @ my area in Abuja
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Hustlersdiary: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2018
Abbeyme:

Chai..

You made had a second look at the car as if I can recognize the interior on a Bentley.

I no get Bentley joo.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by vertueptime: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2018
Follygunners:
Dumb guy! How can you be discouraging innovation, progress and convenience? In the developed nations, many companies have had to go out of business as a result of new innovative companies.

Where's Kodak and Agfa today when we can all use our cell phones to take pix?

He should have also taken a danfo bus to encourage the drivers and conductors to keep them in business instead of driving a personal vehicle.

Foolish mentality!

Guy the thing no reach insult level na, he just spoke his opinion simple
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Hustlersdiary: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2018
mistyebby:

Well said!!! But the grammatical/ vernacular presentation though.. I had to read twice.

So you call that Grammer? So weytin u go com call Grammer itself? Maybe Gamma
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by rad8(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2018
The business model has change. Every one is going online. They should go online too. If I were those service providers, I would sell airtime online. That would reduce my production cost and I gain more profit.
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by gabaze: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2018
Disagreed
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Hustlersdiary: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2018
bigpicture001:
...Mr correct grammer..display ur Waec result..and if we don't see an "A" in ur English result,then shut up ur mouth...I too sabi...u talked about the grammer error twice as if that's all about the message..I.T.k!!!!!!!

Bro thank you, everything I wrote was in pidgin English but they couldn't comprehend.
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by asawanathegreat(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2018
tlops:
embarassed
Help them survive.
Hmmm make we help there ministry nah
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by mistyebby(f): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2018
Hustlersdiary:

So you call that Grammer? So weytin u go com call Grammer itself? Maybe Gamma

Na you start the confusion when you mix english / pidgin, with wrong punctuations. lol. cheesy

Aleast i still got the message, that is what matters. No insult intended, na play I dey play too. grin
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Hustlersdiary: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2018
mistyebby:

Na you start the confusion when you mix english / pidgin, with wrong punctuations. lol. cheesy

Aleast i still got the message, that is what matters. No insult intended, na play I dey play too. grin

No vex madam. I was high on ur beauty diet.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by clogogo(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
Exactly.
But you are willing to pay 4 naira for text message if not more to the banks
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Augiiee(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2018
youngest85:
They should also do e-hawking
True dat
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by sexdoll: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2018
mistyebby:

I can see you in your sci fi world undecided

Except you are not in Nigeria. Let's face reality and be truthful to ourselves for once. 3/4 of people in this country are living in abject poverty.

If you come out of your mansion, you have a gateman, he has a family he sends money to,he sells card, patronize him. Thank you.

Of course I do patronize the street airtime vendors.

But that's only when it is necessary.

Other than that, where will i be and what will I do without my FCMB mobile app? tongue
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by mistyebby(f): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hustlersdiary:

No vex madam. I was high on ur beauty diet.

You don commit again cheesy. What has beauty diet got to do with this? cheesy
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by double0seven(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
barrackozone:
God bless you sir

Mister, please don't offer him any prayers. Klubconnect is a scam site. It scams you out of your money. Which makes me wonder why the guy will recommend that site to you. Maybe he's the owner or connected to the owner.

I paid 5k for unit into bank account and my wallet on the website was never credited on the website. Made calls, whatsapp message, no answer.
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by double0seven(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
priceaction:
I buy my data or call card either from clubkonnet website or vendors. and I get like 10% discount but bank, will not only collect their full money but also charge u for SMS alert. Thieves.

Mister, who the hell are you. Klubconnect is a scam site, which makes me wonder why you'll be recommending it to anyone. Maybe you're the owner or work with the owner.

Guys, if u have money to throw away, start doing things with klubconnect. It will probably wait till you make a sizable payment and then you hear nothing
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Mpanyi: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
9japrof:
What about convenience, buying through banks or VTU offers me convenience cos I don't need to hit the road every time I want my phone recharged.

Every business survives through innovation and adaption to changing times but not self pity.

Best comment ever. I give you 100 upon 100
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Achadu76: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Angelicka:
A Nigerian Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ashaka took to his social media page to beg Nigerians to stop buying airtime from banks.

See screenshot of what he wrote below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/stop-buying-airtime-from-banks-nigerian.html?m=1

I concurred.
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
santakris:
I stopped buying from them because of the annoying 10 naira they use to collect on their own.

100 = 110
200 = 210
etc
You Still haven’t made sense. Ok what if you want to subscribe and you don’t have enough cash, will you go to the atm and withdraw then buy from the street hawkers? Simple,if they want to stay in business they should upgrade.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
double0seven:

Mister, who the hell are you. Klubconnect is a scam site, which makes me wonder why you'll be recommending it to anyone. Maybe you're the owner or work with the owner.

Guys, if u have money to throw away, start doing things with klubconnect. It will probably wait till you make a sizable payment and then you hear nothing
Eeh man, I am neither affiliate to them or have anything to do with them, OK. I have never have major issues with them except when am not credited in time, then I call them. I don't know issues you have with them or your problem with them anyway. So please address me like a gentle man and not like a thug.
And please if you have any issues with them ,open up, tell us your experience that we can learn from it so that we can be careful doing bizz with them.
Update: I saw your write up there. But the site has a secure socket, so transferring via bank or deposit via third party should never happened now in case of denial and stealing as u mentioned. Even as it stands since a month now there interseitch portal has been fluctuating , and I don't buy via any other means. Even yesterday, it is still failed and they were telling me they are upgrading, I just bought outside my house, never will I do bank transfer or pay via bank deposit. Never.
I only buy from them via interswitch and nothing more. I don't do bank transfer or deposit whatever.
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by PotatoSalad(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
See this cow. Why use emails and whatsapp when you can send good morning messages to your loved ones through NIPOST. Those people there have jobs too.
Mtchewwwwwww next
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by partnerbiz4: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Jiang:
I don't usually buy from banks unless it's an emergency, besides that 4 naira for sms alert dey pain me well well

Sms alert na 10 or 12 naira oo
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by talk2percy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
With their annoying 10# additions?? Say na me do them??
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by barrackozone(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
double0seven:

Mister, please don't offer him any prayers. Klubconnect is a scam site. It scams you out of your money. Which makes me wonder why the guy will recommend that site to you. Maybe he's the owner or connected to the owner.

I paid 5k for unit into bank account and my wallet on the website was never credited on the website. Made calls, whatsapp message, no answer.
Thanks so much bro. I nearly fall for the scam. I truly really appreciate you sir. God bless
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by farem: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
9japrof:
What about convenience, buying through banks or VTU offers me convenience cos I don't need to hit the road every time I want my phone recharged.

Every business survives through innovation and adaption to changing times but not self pity.

Agreed the convenience is there, you can't always look at your convenience and continuing to enrich the fat banks at the expense of those who are trying just to make a paltry sum to make an end meet.

Social effects of our 'comfort and convenience' is important. I hope you will not like some guys pointing some weapon at you while driving through a dark and rough area because they must survive
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by vikeyz(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
[size=14pt]They should sieze the RECHARGE AND GET PAID OPPORTUNITY BELOW[/size]

*A LITTLE BRIEF ABOUT THE COMPANY CALLED RECHARGE AND GET PAID*
1. They are registered with the CAC and authorized by the NCC
2. They have training centers in various states in Nigeria.
3. They have products namely airtime, data and cable subscriptions
4. *They pay you each time you recharge your phone, buy data or subscribe your DSTV,GOTV or STARTIMES when you use their VTU platform for transactions*

*I am living testimony and I have proofs*

```DONT LOAD THAT NEXT RECHARGE CARD IF YOU ARE NOT BEING PAID FOR IT```
*Be smart and ask me how I do it*
_Call or whatsapp 07068683406_
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by mikejimm: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
santakris:

100 = 110
200 = 210
etc

Your 10 Naira can go along way in empowering your fellow Nigerian!
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Seytex: 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
the op is right. on Tuesday, I tried recharging my phone from my first bank acct. my bank acct was successfully deducted but my line was not credited. Till now, they are yet to reverse the transaction.
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Obascoetubi: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
santakris:

100 = 110
200 = 210
etc
bank would charge u for transation fee na
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Sege2001: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Very true. I have done that long ago.
U can have ur own vtu and recharge urself at any time.
Contact me on whatsapp on zero eight zero three three four five eight three six seven
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Sms alert na 10 or 12 naira oo
You meant monthly right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) / Sam Hart Opens Made In Aba Collections In UK (Pictures) / Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.