Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

"Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians (52494 Views)

CBN Asks Nigerians To Reject Old Naira Notes From Banks / CBN Recovers N60bn From Banks As Illegal Charges / Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by NEDULASER(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=Angelicka post=67036584]A Nigerian Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ashaka took to his social media page to beg Nigerians to stop buying airtime from banks.

The only thing constant is 'change'
But is unfortunate that in this part of the world ''Africa'' we are yet to embrace the reality of the current trend we are into. For crying out loud,dis is digital era & its important we know this.we need to que into the current change via thinking outside the box on what businez or thread that is viable thro internet/technology.
And also making d sacrifice to learn the required craft...& soon w'll all enjoy the benefit of it all.
D early we rise up from our slump the better for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by maj59(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
youngest85:
They should also do e-hawking
my guy u funny o
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
barrackozone:
God bless you sir
No body is scamming you here bro, am neither their agents or friend. Even many people on these forums are using them.Just what works for me I share. May be he has bad day with them. At least you can see that it is secured site. Google is your friend for review and the choice is yours.
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Ravenglass: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
True...

But how about convenience or the extra #10 charges..?
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by deriksneh(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
mr man enter keke to support dem coz i see u inna Bentley
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by ExpressBooking(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hustlersdiary:

Agreed it's convenient but, we no fit just bone those street hawkers no be we send dem but we gat to pity them, dem no dey gain better money on top card yet VTU go still dey slow down their business and moreover i noticed MTN does not gimme bonus if I load from my bank acc Shey na only me?

And I also noticed that the journalist is sitting in a Bentley

That's not a Bentley, its a 2013/2014 Ford Mustang GT
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by chigoizie7(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tell them to stop being greedy.
They should sell at normal rate
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by barrackozone(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
priceaction:

No body is scamming you here bro, am neither their agents or friend. Even many people on these forums are using them.Just what works for me I share. May be he has bad day with them. At least you can see that it is secured site. Google is your friend for review and the choice is yours.
okay sir
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by double0seven(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
priceaction:

I repeat Klubconnect is a scam and the owner is a scammer.

Google Klubconnect with the word scam on Google and see what turns up.

Klubconnect owner is a scammer. He used to be legit, but that was many years ago. No he is full time scammer
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2018
double0seven:

I repeat Klubconnect is a scam and the owner is a scammer.

Google Klubconnect with the word scam on Google and see what turns up.

Klubconnect owner is a scammer. He used to be legit, but that was many years ago. No he is full time scammer
I was surprised to see quiet a long negative reviews in recent times while I googled their services. I will be more careful then. That's why I can't transfer to any account selling cards online even if not them. I do my thing with traces of evidence ,that's why I prefer interswitch transactions now it has been suspended recently, which they claim they were upgrading. Na wa o, such a promising business.
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by mechanics(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2018
santakris:
I stopped buying from them because of the annoying 10 naira they use to collect on their own.

100 = 110
200 = 210
etc
Don't mind those hawkers, they want to be rich over night, not even all of them are selling at that price, some are selling at the normal price.
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by onyxo76(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2018
santakris:
I stopped buying from them because of the annoying 10 naira they use to collect on their own.

100 = 110
200 = 210
etc
thank you sir, that thing annoy me gan ,even up to 400 recharge card
Re: "Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians by JhyMedex: 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
[quote author=9japrof post=67036926]What about convenience, buying through banks or VTU offers me convenience cos I don't need to hit the road every time I want my phone recharged.

Every business survives through innovation and adaption to changing times but not self pity.

sth abt ur last statement made me nod my head in agreement n laf at d same tym..grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sam Hart Opens Made In Aba Collections In UK (Pictures) / Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) / Aziza, Sani Dangote's Daughter Graduates From UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.