Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years (22218 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by Tessyama1: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has revealed she has been battling fibroid for 7 years.

According to her, she has gone to different church, fasted and prayed but it didn’t get better.

She made this know in her new vlog where she talked to her subscribers about pre-surgery, and how to get back on ones feet after surgery.

She also said she's still in a lot of pain currently.

Watch the video here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY6p6U4ZDCw

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/i-have-been-battling-fibroid-for-7years-toke-makinwa-reveals.html

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by naijapage(f): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2018
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by Bowwow11(m): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2018
may God heal you!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by lumzybo: 7:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Make she Pele.
I guess the real reason behind her crashed marriage is coming out

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by Ikemefuna44: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2018
Pele dear! I pray you find a lasting solution to the fibroid. But I am still not your fan.

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by farano(f): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2018
lumzybo:
Make she Pele.
I guess the real reason behind her crashed marriage is coming out
Is it your crashed marriage?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by Houseofglam7(f): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2018
We have our own problems too madam undecided

17 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by lumzybo: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2018
farano:

I will refer you to her book "Unbecoming". Thank me later.

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by stane007: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2018
sad
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by stane007: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by MiaB(f): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Houseofglamm7:
does that mean you shouldn't sympathize With others?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by FruitCakes(f): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2018
MiaB:
does that mean you shouldn't sympathize With others?
73k is my own problem right now will you sympathize with me?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by bayocanny: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2018
what's my business with your fibroid....make we hear word jor

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by Funkybabee(f): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2018
May God lay his hand on you.just be prayerful,don't give up everbody have their own prblm level just pass level ni

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by ANNOY(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Power of heavy makeup.
Someone can't believe she is going through alot.
Be healed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by Olukokosir(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Bowwow11:
may God heal you!!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by martineverest(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2018
instead of u to find the solution to this fibroid that caused ur barrenness,u were busy making noises on social media.....if u were more determined to find solutions to this fibroid of urs and then give it ex babies he wanted,he wouldn't have impregnated his ex.

wait o,she hasn't even done the surgery ,yet she is announcing it.....smh

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by Mutemenot(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Fibroid na moi moi na. Simple cure but very unknown to people cool

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2018
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by bamoski(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2018
farano:

Why are your boobs looking strong?
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by nairavsdollars(f): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2018
Go to Synagogue or Satguru Maharaji
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by Jeromejnr(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2018
FruitCakes:

73k is my own problem right now will you sympathize with me?

Send your acct number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by Abbeyme: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2018
sorry o.

My heart goes to all that have been denied a successful pregnancy due to the fibroid menace.

May God's grace provide you with energy to bring you full and total healing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by Sirventor01(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2018
I thought that fibroid thing only affect the big ones anyway go to the hospital and get treated
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by newoffer: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2018
Unbecoming of a face painter. Go to hospital to treat your fibroid. it doesn't kill madam

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2018
See how she resemble man bob risky fine pass am sef
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2018
Houseofglam7:
i swear if everyone start to talk about their problems and shits they’re going through.
You go fear
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by niggi4life(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2018
I pray she finds healing.

But honestly, when you see some celebrities' lifestyle,you begin to wonder why you are the only one with so much problems.

I was telling a friend sometime ago that people like Davido, Wizkid, 2face do not have any Money problems, Even the way they behave you think they don't cry at all. I must be wrong!!

Everyone is faced with challenges and problems, i just pray God shouldn't give us problems that we can not handle or problems that will take our lives( Amen)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by Slimcase: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2018
RIP in advance.......

Rubbish news

Na you be the first person wey go battle fibroid angry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by kekeolu(f): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2018
Mutemenot:
Fibroid na moi moi na. Simple cure but very unknown to people cool

Doctor in the house, give her the cure nau.
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Have Been Battling Fibroid For 7 Years by adomuwiner(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2018
you can cure fibriod without surgery,pls call me. i will recommend chinese method for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m / Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa / Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.