Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari (9540 Views)

El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation / Sowore For President 2019: Youths Begin Street Mobilisation For Sowore In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by lurther: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Amaechi don come again with this pattern.

LOL.......They will be spending money on Buhari"s election and be saying it is old women or little cgildren contributing money for Buhari that Buhari is poor.

Even Buhari's son yusuf can buy Buhari 1000 forms. His power bike alone can do that.

The next move by Amaechi and Bhuari's team now after this democratic youth form nonsense...is to tell us how one old village woman frying akara in Benue state is using all her life savings to buy Buhari Biro to fill the form.

Nigerian youths shine your eyes well well.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by MrPeterson(m): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2018
Unstable lazy youths
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Nellizzy(m): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2018
We are in big mess in this country

1 Like

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by DIYhackers: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2018
Those are the lazy Nigerian youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by presh2dk(m): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari should go and correct what he said ooo. He forgot to add stupid

1 Like

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Luukasz(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2018
Which way Nigeria, which way to go I don't love my father land, not anymore.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2018
I have my PVC now, who can I cast my vote for...........still looking for option.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by LZAA: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2018
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-youths-to-buy-form-for-buhari.html

Pic of the National Chairman of the Democratic Youth Congress, Kassim Mohammed
bamoski and follygunners have started again grin which one is democratic youths na all these chain-ge agents sef grin grin cc imhotep onyeoga iceberg3
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by sisisioge: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2018
princemillla:
...ow can you call yourselves youth and be supporting ancestors for president? Its obvious LIFE IS DOING THIS ONES

No mind them, minority cretin cousins of cows!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2018
"He said those criticizing the president’s decision to re-contest in 2019 should rather channel their grievances towards the youths for forcing the president to seek re-election."
Imagine youth talking undecided undecided
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by firo08(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2018
This Hausa people na pure goat.. quote me and die
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by 2016v2017: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Foolish Northern youths with imbecilic straw brains..

It's only God that can deliver us
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Deltatoto: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2018
ijustdey:

cos they gave this one 30k his brain now malfunctions.he Kasim will die before July 25
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Edge1(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2018

"He said those criticizing the president’s decision to re-contest in 2019 should rather channel their grievances towards the youths for forcing the president to seek re-election"

Thunder from Jupita strike u. You and your brothers are the verified lazy youths who forced the dullard to recontest. Upon all the money he paid you for this crap, you still look impoverished.

BTW, Madridguy and his cohorts should quote at their own peril.... Zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by 2016v2017: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2018
PlsBanMe:
Best news so far.

Some youths want to buy form for President Buhari so that killings of the innocent and defenseless can continue unabated. While is this news good? Because the same youths that are lazy and love freebies are actually supporting Buhari. Because the president whose children receive foreign education and medical care is too poor to purchase his own ticket.

May Buhari be shamed so much during the next elections that he cries on live TV.
buhari is their sponsor.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by LagacyHills: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Stupid youths everywhere!
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2018
If these guys aren't fake why would N4m people donate 1000 which will amounts to N4b to sponsor Buhari .. What happened to the political party's role of sponsoring their candidate ? What is Inec benchmark for electoral fundings?
I smell corruption already. I really pity this country
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by ehissi(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Hmmmmmmm

Its alright...... undecided

The Nigerian Association of Buhari Presidential Form Buyers have come..... grin

E remain the National trekkers for Buhari Association. This time, na from Lasgidi to Abuja them go trek...... grin

That was how my uncle trekked from mile 2 to igando to vote for Buhari change....... undecided

Now he is too "loaded" to rent a house near ikeja where he works, he now rented house in igando..... angry

Now the man no know whether to break the PVC or just trek back to mile 2 from igando whether E go fit minus E PVC from the votes whey turn Buhari to President...... grin grin angry cheesy
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by pascalbenz: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2018
End time youths!! Buying end time form..
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2018
CowHard:

An unstable political troll like you has no future. Tinubu didn't get to where he is today by jumping from one corner to the other.
Abi you dey dance #oneCorner...Ezi Bida
Lols so Tinubu is now your hero? Lols...

Rochas... PDP, AA, PDP, APGA and APC...

He became Presidential Adviser and now 2 term Governor

Amosun... AD, PDP, ANPP, AC/APC

he became a Senator and now 2 term Governor

Amaechi... PDP and APC...

he became Speaker (8years), Governor and now minister

Tinubu... AD and later left AD to form AC/ACN/APC

Dude, life is being STRATEGIC!

If remaining in one party works for you like GEJ, then it is foolish to move but if moving elsewhere like the aforementioned then it's wise to move...

I know you are handicapped with wisdom...

May God upgrade your sense, AMEN!

grin
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Hemaah: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2018
Any body that will be part of this will have his / her family experience what Benue people are experiencing

Amen
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by omosefeeguaibor(f): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2018
Who are this people deceiving? Is there anything like Democratic youth under buhari's governance. He should do what his predecessors had done too to raise money and come back as usual to lie to Nigerians.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by sukar886: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2018
lazy yoots buying form for lazy president
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2018
SLIMDON88:
Sir M Buhari is a blessed man and will win come 2019
stop deceiving yourselves OK. pmb will be disgrace at the poll. he will weep again that the electorates rejects him at the poll.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by opribo(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2018
Where are these youths from, are they of the powerbike type.

It's always the youths they use for such. They entice them with stolen money and surely they always fall for it. Remember Abacha time 'YEAA' Youth's Earnestly ask for Abacha. Remember, the Gej 1million man match led by a youth, Capital Oil chairman. Remember MKO it was youths that died fighting for June 12.
Nigerian youths must get their bearing right. We must realise that it's us that have a future to protect, we have so much to loose if our nation is led into a ditch by these old deadwoods that have lived their lives just waiting for death. If they die now they loose nothing because they have seen it all, enjoyed it all, amassed alot wealth for their children and children children's even up to the 10th generations. They own all the skyscrapers. Some as greedy as they can be have sited all infrastructure in their home town so even if you want to confisticate his properties at least you can't uproot the buildings.
Such is the story of our youths, we need a real hero to liberate the Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Walexddon20(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2018
Well done...it's only the people of vision who can see beyond what they are looking at that can come up with this idea. Nice one
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2018
only a typical /timely rawlings revolution can save
the shithole from drifting further south!
#PATHETIC FILTH.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by qenneth: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2018
ijustdey:

terrorists

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Elinosweet143(f): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2018
Aside religion, can someone pls tell me y dis .....don't even knw what to call dem the reason dey want dis man so badly? Its high time we drop sentiment and face fact as it is, else we go remain 4 one chance 4 a very long time.
ijustdey:

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by 35824L: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2018
saeedowolab:
I have my PVC now, who can I cast my vote for...........still looking for option.
Don't waste your vote like the five percentile slaves. Buhari is the only viable option till 2023.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by waltec(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2018
Their madness is 'madding' them undecided
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by AFONJACOW(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2018
therefore the killing in northern and west must continue. you see the reason I never pity this desert miscreants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abducted Ex-minister’s Son Regains Freedom / National Assembly Workers Issue Strike Notice Over Minimum Wage / Muhammad Dingyadi: ₦4 Billion Approved For Fueling Police Vehicles In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.