Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,423 members, 7,958,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari (9666 Views)

El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation / Sowore For President 2019: Youths Begin Street Mobilisation For Sowore In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by bamoski(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2018
LZAA:

bamoski and follygunners have started again grin
which one is democratic youths na
all these chain-ge agents sef grin grin
cc imhotep onyeoga iceberg3

Children of hate

No wonder you people were starved to death during the war

Una deserve am over and over again

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by thunderbabs: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Boko haram youths.. Buhari stooges �
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by luvtoyota(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2018
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-youths-to-buy-form-for-buhari.html

Pic of the National Chairman of the Democratic Youth Congress, Kassim Mohammed

These are sponsored lazy boys looking for freebies . Buhari has money to buy form . Who send you ?
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by nkul: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2018
This was how they misbehaved during ABACHA era...i still remember YEEA[YOUTHS EARNESTLY ASK FOR ABACHA]
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by raymond0123: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2018
northern youth are the most stupid and clueness peoples in the history of nigeria..Buying nomination for a blind man who is not fit to governed the citizen
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by ckc(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2018
Chineke kpokwa unu nile oku!
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by GodsloveEze(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2018
These people are the primary cause of our troubles in this nation. How can a full grown youth with brains go and vote for his grandfather to lead him?

We are the major cause to our problems because we are not listening to the cries of people.

Any youth voting for his grandfather will soon join him in the grace soonest.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by chronique(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2018
Just look at the pictures of the people in that photograph. It tells a lot.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Juliusdking(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2018
See some mumu dis suffering never una.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by izaray(f): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2018
PlsBanMe:
Best news so far.

Some youths want to buy form for President Buhari so that killings of the innocent and defenseless can continue unabated. While is this news good? Because the same youths that are lazy and love freebies are actually supporting Buhari. Because the president whose children receive foreign education and medical care is too poor to purchase his own ticket.

May Buhari be shamed so much during the next elections that he cries on live TV.
Ameeen

1 Like

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by wealthpos(f): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Foolish Northern youths with imbecilic straw brains..

It's only God that can deliver us

Misplaced priority cool
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Follygunners: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2018
bamoski:

Children of hate

No wonder you people were starved to death during the war

Una deserve am over and over again

Nonsense

I concur... very true!
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Talknochip(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Smh... awon oniranu...... radarada
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Magnacum(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Why won't they be happy when they are the ones that sit down and enjoy the sweat of other people through free to almost free health care, free education, you don't have to pass to get promoted, all the welfare constitution talks about goes to them.

On a lighter note, we southerns too should be fucking everyday and increase our voting population for the long term grin grin
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by fnd2003(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2018
I'm not surprised at dis group of..... cryI'm not surprised at dis group of.....

1 Like

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by semyman: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2018
princemillla:
...ow can you call yourselves youth and be supporting ancestors for president? Its obvious LIFE IS DOING THIS ONES
Shut up monkey, you can only use someone with the pedigree of the likes of PMB to wrestle power from the hawks; Plundering Demonic Psychopaths. What was the faith of people like Chris Okotie, Pat Utomi?
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Elinosweet143:
Aside religion, can someone pls tell me y dis .....don't even knw what to call dem the reason dey want dis man so badly? Its high time we drop sentiment and face fact as it is, else we go remain 4 one chance 4 a very long time.
Ever heard the saying "when there is blood on the street, buy gold"? There are the ones who benefit from chaos, not necessarily a religious affair. #Lazyyouthswaitingforfree...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by bamoski(m): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Follygunners:

I concur... very true!

Honestly those two pigs are the most senseless things on nairaland.

lzaa and imhotep can you just take your foolishness to biafraland forum and let us be?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by degamemaster(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2018
A case of "a slave enjoying his chains"..... Nothern youths should enjoy their change.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Chai, see foolishness, they want to buy form for federal government angry
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Foolish Northern youths with imbecilic straw brains..

It's only God that can deliver us
wetin concern you? Tell that to nnamdi kanu
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by CowHard: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Lols so Tinubu is now your hero? Lols...

Rochas... PDP, AA, PDP, APGA and APC...

He became Presidential Adviser and now 2 term Governor

Amosun... AD, PDP, ANPP, AC/APC

he became a Senator and now 2 term Governor

Amaechi... PDP and APC...

he became Speaker (8years), Governor and now minister

Tinubu... AD and later left AD to form AC/ACN/APC

Dude, life is being STRATEGIC!

If remaining in one party works for you like GEJ, then it is foolish to move but if moving elsewhere like the aforementioned then it's wise to move...

I know you are handicapped with wisdom...

May God upgrade your sense, AMEN!

grin

Weak defense.... At least Tinubu waited for decades before 'changing' party unlike you that jumps from one to another shamelessly.
You have no political direction. okpo !!
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Atiku4presido: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
SLIMDON88:
Sir M Buhari is a blessed man and will win come 2019

And will rule over you and your family!!

Dem suppose use abortion medicine flush dis animal
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by phase1: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The troll who does nothing but monitoring the activities of fellow youth is lazier than the youths that works hard to ensure favorable political standing and opportunity to serve and effect change.

Though I dislike replying to trolls but sometimes we do what we hate doing. Expect no further response... ifianfi

Oga go and take a sit. Shameless political prostitute. Always moving from one point to the other as long as crumbs are thrown your way.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Barzinime(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
But why must you people say things you didnt witness, even if its just a prove.
Its really bad.

And it goes a long way if we want prosperity in this country...
Tell me what Buhari has done that affected your life?

Unnecessary Hate wont take you anywhere. Even if Buhari gives you the basic social amenities, you people will still hate him & if i ask why?

You will have no credible answer just because the likes of obj,ibb,danjuma said so, isnt it funny Danjuma came out to talk recently after all this years? should you find out why? i guess that doesnt concern you than just to join the fellow noise makers with no knowledge of what is happening
but you have your choice anyway, Vote him out undecided
lurther:
Amaechi don come again with this pattern.

LOL.......They will be spending money on Buhari"s election and be saying it is old women or little cgildren contributing money for Buhari that Buhari is poor.

Even Buhari's son yusuf can buy Buhari 1000 forms. His power bike alone can do that.

The next move by Amaechi and Bhuari's team now after this democratic youth form nonsense...is to tell us how one old village woman frying akara in Benue state is using all her life savings to buy Buhari Biro to fill the form.

Nigerian youths shine your eyes well well.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Barzinime(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Just look at yourself, self righteous person. i am guessing you from the east with your statement, Children of anarchy, nothing of love dwells in you & they still call themselves Jews, set of confused lots
Hatred wont lead you anywhere, keep on doing what you guys do best, cos you have exchanged your brain for spare parts
I will vote for him & i will sure live longer than you & pray to God for your elderly ones to be as old as the President...
undecided undecided

GodsloveEze:
These people are the primary cause of our troubles in this nation. How can a full grown youth with brains go and vote for his grandfather to lead him?

We are the major cause to our problems because we are not listening to the cries of people.

Any youth voting for his grandfather will soon join him in the grace soonest.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Realist2: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
I stop reading when I saw the name "Mohammed" because they are the only people supporting this plague called buhari.
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
I am Oboh Joshua, I have my masters with my First degree and I still go to farm with old fashion tools.
Success comes when opportunity meets preparation; Nigerian youths are prepared, we are just waiting for an opportunity.
#_i_am_hardworking

Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by godox2(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
CC: Tonyebacanister
Re: 2019: Youths To Buy Form For Buhari by Kingspin(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
See the lazy youths.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: PDP Cautions Erring Support Groups / Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Did Not Collapse Structure For APC – Party / FG Awards $21 Million Contract To Meter 187 Oil Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.