Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom (41900 Views)

$268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by ijustdey: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2023
There was pandemonium around the Ibom Plaza area of Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital yesterday following the alarm raised by a man that claimed that his manhood had been snatched.

Narrating his ordeal, the victim, who identified himself as Patrick Peters, a member of the youths volunteers in the MOD Department of Christ the King’s Catholic Church, Wellington Bassey Way, Uyo, said Yahoo Boys hypnotized him with a white handkerchief, which he explained, was casually flung around his penile region and he felt sudden shocking sensation on his body.

Peters, who was on his way to the Church Monday morning for routine clean-up, LEADERSHIP gathered, was accosted by the suspects, who engaged him in a brief conversation before performing the white handkerchief rituals, leading to the ‘dead’ of his manhood.

He said, “During interaction with them (the suspects), I felt something had left me because I was no longer myself. I immediately sauntered into my Church that’s close by the Plaza for sudden check, but discovered my manhood has shrunk, weak and lifeless.

“I tried peeing, but couldn’t. It was at that point that I ran in search of them, and was lucky to see them escaping into the adjoining Ikot Ekpene road by the Plaza. I raised the alarm, paraded them back to my Church. They denied collecting my manhood, and that compelled the Church authorities to impress it on them the more, to no avail.”

At that point of persistent denial by the suspects, it was learnt, a willing woman volunteered to test him, but no response, forcing the victim to call his girlfriend, who also arrived, tried as she could to revive her man’s organ, but failed after several attempts.

“We thought his inability to respond could be due to psychological issues, and that prompted us to ask him to send for his girlfriend. She came, tried and couldn’t raise the lifeless organ. It was at that point the soldiers standing guard at the Plaza since the #EndSARS fracas two years ago were called in. They came into the Church, and bundled them away,” one of the worshippers recalled.

However, checks by LEADERSHIP revealed that the suspects were temporarily detained at the Ibom Plaza location of the Army detachment, before they were handed over to the police for effective investigations and prosecution.

One Ekemini Bassey, a dealer in used clothes at the Plaza, recalled that the soldiers had about two weeks ago, apprehended another suspect, who snatched another man’s organ, but was arrested after sporadic shooting by soldiers, who pursued and overpowered him, after abandoning his vehicle and fled on foot along the Wellington Bassey Way, for fear of being lynched.

The police public relations officer (PPRO), SP Odiko Macdon, could not pick his calls to ascertain whether the command has received the suspects from the soldiers.

https://leadership.ng/army-arrests-2-for-allegedly-snatching-mans-organ-in-a-ibom/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Shalommy(f): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2023
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy They should snatch all the rapist organs so that we'll have rest of mind.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by ceejayluv(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2023
You'll never see a snapshot of the organ-less crotch... Not Even with the prevalence of camera phones nowadays.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by fman(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2023
His girlfriend tasted his lifeless preek in the church premises!! 🤣🤣

194 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Alexas58: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2023
If they’re so desperate for money.
Why can’t they use their own organs!

The blessings of the lord maketh rich and added no sorrow

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by tydi(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Wahala jam problem

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Treassured: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Lol funny.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Because your penis became weak and shrunk?

This guy must always be hard, a flaccid penis is post to be weak and shrunk.

No such thing as stealing penis

14 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2023
grin
Nothing Yoruba people no go fit do for money rituals undecided

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Moygoinn(f): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by warizi: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Na wa o

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Ekejoestar(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2023
What haven't we heard in this life and country? Well as long as I know, penis can't be snatched but rather it's the effectiveness of the penis that can be tampered with as it was in the case of this young man.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by DSC7: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2023
shocked shocked shocked....

Send the yahoo yahoo urchin to life imprisonment Asap...

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Generalwoodz(m): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Nigerian army always quick to response whenever a man-hood goes missing but are lacklustre when the real terror reigns supreme.

Plus camera phones don't work when a dick goes missing.

And this Yahoo boys are gaddam stupid. I mean you've got the power to make things disappear, why couldn't you walk into a bank vaults, since naira bills are scare and make 30 billion disappear?

And also if the pastor claims he's powerful he should've prayed for heavenly dick replacement instead of making a fuss about one earthly smelly and unwashed thing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Claraoby: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Preeq snatching,a myth or a reality? I am still confused on how possible it is

6 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by iiifedimma(f): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Okay
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Dogalmighty17: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Is this what Nigerian army has been reduced to? Investigating the disappearance of blokos? 😂😂😂🤣🤣

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Nawa o....APC urchins have no morals so they are not different from Yahoo boys
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Johnycastro18: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2023
sad

8 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by VeryWickedMan: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2023
The girlfriend has already left him.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by kufre2010: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2023
E

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Deeprooted: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2023
grin
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by EnglishUsa: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2023
[color=#990000][/color] only in west Africa all these are happening, yet we have not achieved anything with it

3 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by wethebest(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2023
Okay na😂😂
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Pimine: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2023
fman:
His girlfriend tasted his lifeless preek in the church premises!! 🤣🤣
Indeed. This generation has no fear of the LORD in them.

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by Generalwoodz(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2023
I've got a Facebook account for sell
Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by IMASTEX: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2023
If Elon Musk had to engage in such to be where he is today, I wonder how many he would have snatched?! undecided undecided undecided undecided
More investment in mass education still needed in that regard.

6 Likes

Re: Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom by jchioma: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2023
Wahala nor de finish cheesy

... a willing woman volunteered to test him, but no response, forcing the victim to call his girlfriend, who also arrived, tried as she could to revive her man’s organ, but failed after several attempts.

Picture of her testing it or I don't believe it.

grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) / Akewukereke Babatunde: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier & Doctor(photos) / Police Intercept Heavily Armed Kidnappers On Their Way For Operation. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.