Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends (50745 Views)

Reekado Banks Quits Relationship With His Girlfriend / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by phlamesG: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
N
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
9ja girls tah fear them
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Chriz(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=oga70563 post=67045149]Very true. Fear women.

Just the same way i fuucked my neighbors girlfriend.

What amazed me is that after the act, I saw her in the evening with her boyfriend (my neighbor) kissing and cuddling each other. The girl no get conscience at all.

Even I that tidy her was scared that I just betrayed my neighbors but the girl no send, dey behave like say nothing happened between us.

Na that day I begin fear woman [/quote

women are dangerous . I swear

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by OgahBohz: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
EXACTLY WHY I'M STILL SKEPTICAL ABOUT GETTING MARRIED

ON TOP OF THAT LADIES ARE SO DRAMATIC AND COMPLICATED ....

AND AM LIKE WHAT THEY HELL DO I STAND TO GAIN IF I EVENTUALLY GET MARRIED ?

NOT NOW THAT ITS SO EASY TO GET BABY MAMAS !

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
MRAKBEE:
Just as you have been having sex with your girlfriend and someone else's girlfriend.
Who dey holy?
She-male.
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by LeProdigy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lol. Really? Bank is giving advice. Wawwu
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lucid1:
Girls and guys are equally as guilty. It's wrong to generalize when it comes to this kinda issue
Girls seems to be the ones playing the victims all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by chrischukszy01(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
oga70563:
Very true. Fear women.

What amazed me is that after the act, I saw her in the evening with her boyfriend (my neighbor) kissing and cuddling each other. The girl no get conscience at all.

Even I that tidy her was scared that I just betrayed my neighbors but the girl no send, dey behave like say nothing happened between us.

Na that day I begin fear woman
. Na man u be. I clear road for you ogbeni!���

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by stevecantrell: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
DANIELLA RUBS BBC CREAM ON HER BUNS THEN GOES STROLLING DOWN THE BEACH CLOSE TO HER HOUSE
IN LEKKI.
SHE IS HAVING FUN

BE LIKE DANIELLA....

follow Daniella on INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/p/BiB5vvvHb10/

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
it not is fault he his a celeb he sees free pussy here and there believing all those pvssies belongs to a nigga. while wont he make such statement.hello mr rekado or whatever im nobody bae and i choose the dick i Bleep.so it not all baes that cheat okay. no time for acting saint.you are free to quoteme.

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Cowbuhari: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
old truth nah....trust doz daughters of EVE at your own peril
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by tgmservice: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
some guys are silly, they will have 5 girlfriends and when 1 cheats on them they will start screaming all girls are hoes

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Gerrard59(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
oga70563:
Very true. Fear women.

So you had conscience for having sex with your neighbour's girlfriend? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Skepticus: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Geestunnar:

Completely befuddling and this one too that can't put up something tangible on a campaign poster thinks he is best suited for the senate..law making body ffs

He has more chances of being "VOTED" in as a senator in this shithole than a Nobel Laureate.

That's the sad reality.
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
comshots:
Girls seems to be the ones playing the victims all the time.

That's cos society vilifies women who cheat and gives men guilty of same a pat on the cheek.
Cheating is bad, no matter who does it.

Revenge Cheating is equally bad, it's better to part ways
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by CairoCharles: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wish I took the picture undecided
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by streetfabulous: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Reekado, speak for yourself. My sympathies for hanging around the wrong set of ladies.
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Geestunnar(m): 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Skepticus:

He has more chances of being "VOTED" in as a senator in this shithole than a Nobel Laureate.

That's the sad reality.
Quite true though, not like those currently occupying the senate are any better, recent and past occurrences are testament to the foregoing

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Read between the lines guys and sometimes if your unsure just ask many people just speculate about what they think you do in your free time
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Troublemaker007(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
CastroTbb:
I wonder why people no longer comment on NL

Because Nairaland has lost its value to reasonable people.
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
tofolo:
So? 2 can play that game. Meanwhile someone should help me explain the words below.
Dis one tough boss.. We go need Patrick Obahiagbon to help us tho
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by talk2percy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
That's the bitter truth! The thing no come get gauge gooo
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Olulinks(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
oga70563:
Very true. Fear women.

I can bet with left ball it's na pencil you take tidy her. How on earth! She was supposed to still be on stretcher if you've done some good justice to her national cake.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
guys also cheat... I don't understand why guys are playing victims
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by MuyiRano(m): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
CastroTbb:
It was because of that statement made by Buhari
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by tofolo(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
cutefergiee:

Dis one tough boss.. We go need Patrick Obahiagbon to help us tho
grin grin grin
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by RSVP: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
tofolo:
So? 2 can play that game. Meanwhile someone should help me explain the words below.

undecided

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by RSVP: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
CastroTbb:

Dis one way 2000# data dey finish within 3 days.

All dis pple won keeeeee persin ma broda.
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by yeman1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
oga70563:
Very true. Fear women.

ha ha a ! I no fit laugh oh.
some of them are bastard

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by yemzzy22(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't even trust any Nigeria girl since most of them focus on money that why I work to get rich so I can bleep so many people's girlfriend way of life
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by darlingnuel(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
This dude is always talking about sex. What the heck!
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by achillesfoot(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
It’s no news we know that when a woman is with you at that moment then she’s yours after that another story entirely. If a man can take his time to understand how this works I think they will be less cases of jealousy in relationships. Women are magical creatures there’s something in them that a man does not posses. Find one and dig out that special item and you and her will go places.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water / Musa Danjuma’s Girlfriend, Kelly, Acquires N45m G-Wagon (Photos) / Yemi Alade Wows In Bikini In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.