Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends (50748 Views)

Reekado Banks Quits Relationship With His Girlfriend / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by purples25(f): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Herrmes:
Lol, "making her stay" has to be an excuse.
Then super hooked doesn't explain why she's f-cking around...
You're making light of this smiley
Are you saying she's confused? shocked

Why she's fu**ing around is abandonment issues.

I am not making light of this you know, any girl that cheats is really doing herself bad but then, these are things that cause all this.

She's not confused she is hurt and mistreated and being compelled to stay in a relationship with a man that knows he can't care for her. And thats my way of putting it.

Other people can see it other ways but that is the way I've chosen to explain.
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Heineken(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
Very true... Girls can't be trusted
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by kmaster007: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
what dis one saying
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by lolipopandy(f): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
It's a two ways something or r u telling me u can cheat but she can't (fornication is fornication ,nobody holy pass)
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by Herrmes: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
purples25:

Why she's fu**ing around is abandonment issues.

I am not making light of this you know, any girl that cheats is really doing herself bad but then, these are things that cause all this.

She's not confused she is hurt and mistreated and being compelled to stay in a relationship with a man that knows he can't care for her. And thats my way of putting it.

Other people can see it other ways but that is the way I've chosen to explain.
Most times the female always feels like she's supposed to be at the recieving end of the attention.
Hurt, mistreated? No
She not compelled to stay, she just wants more than he can give to her, but needs what he gives too at the same time.
Re: Reekado Banks Exposes Unfaithful Girlfriends by purples25(f): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
Herrmes:
Most times the female always feels like she's supposed to be at the recieving end of the attention.
Hurt, mistreated? No
She not compelled to stay, she just wants more than he can give to her, but needs what he gives too at the same time.

Well that's another way to look at it. We agree to disagree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musa Danjuma’s Girlfriend, Kelly, Acquires N45m G-Wagon (Photos) / Yemi Alade Wows In Bikini In Kenya (Photos) / Miracle Shares First Post And Picture After Winning Big Brother Naija 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.