Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Why Was Fasholas Cleaner Lagos Project Abandoned By Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was Fasholas Cleaner Lagos Project Abandoned By Ambode (652 Views)

Methods Used By Ambode To Swindle Lagos – ‘eko Heritage’ / President Buhari Delivers Dam Project Abandoned For 27 Years / Sanwo-olu's Supporters Slapped And Beaten By Ambode's Loyalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was Fasholas Cleaner Lagos Project Abandoned By Ambode by cbngov01(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Forgive me but I thought continuity is supposed to be in politics especially when it's the same party but what really has happened to Fasholas Clean Lagos project?Lagos is now as dirty as it's ever been under this regime.Kudos to Ambo on the focus of Rad construction on the mainland but good roads littered with dirts is an eyesore!...At eery nook and cranny now u see this green drums and trust Nigerians to mess eery where up with heaps of dirt...Ambo direct the ministry of environment to go back to whichever strategy Fasholas was using.... Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko lo jewa logun

Written by a concerned Lagosian

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Why Was Fasholas Cleaner Lagos Project Abandoned By Ambode by three: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2018
1. Because having started his civil service career in the LDWDB (Lagos State Waste Disposal Board) the governor has been dreaming up an opportunity to have a 'cleaner Lagos'.

2. Fashola's initiative had a set of 'subscribers' different to those of the current government.

3. Lagos generates a lot of internal revenue and can 'afford' these financial misadventures.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Fasholas Cleaner Lagos Project Abandoned By Ambode by agbangam: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Goan Ask Ambode and Bola Tinubu, like you don't know how much dey want to undo all the good work Fashola did because of their beef with Fashola.
My brother Lagos is stinky dirty, the roads are flooded with smelling wastes. It wasn't like dis during Fashola's time. I just tire for Ambode matter na to tax people be his priority.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Fasholas Cleaner Lagos Project Abandoned By Ambode by cbngov01(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2018
I guess that added up to his misery in d end

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Oyo State House Of Assembly Speaker Confirmed Dead / Nnamdi Azikiwe: The Legend Who Came Back From The Dead / Photos Of Akwa Ibom State Governor At 2018 Constituency Briefing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.