Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo (28012 Views)

Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2018
The 31 year old designer and former most beautiful girl in Nigeria 2005, shared this lovely photo of her mum and sisters in memory of her dads passing.

She shared the following message to eulogize her dad:

#Yetiwon. Family is EVERYTHING! We took this picture in Dubai 2weeks ago.
My Father worked at the Central Bank of Nigeria where he was a Director. I grew up in Sierra Leone where my Father was a Diplomat and worked with the West African Clearing House (WATCH). It was all fine and dandy till the Civil war for diamonds started. As diplomats we were not safe so we had to return back to Nigeria. Moved back lived my whole life in Ikoyi.
My father schooled at Yale, he had a PHD and he had so many degrees that when he passed they couldn't mention everything at the funeral. He was a successful man. Sucessful career wise, successful family wise.
He knew everything. When I was doing my Masters at Kings College London, and I had this very difficult Climate Model to build in excel using Formulars (Super complex stuff), he sat on his sick bed at the hospital with a view facing the Tower of London and the River Thames and explained it all to me. #yetiwon
How one man can develop such a generation is outstanding. These are the women of the Akinnifesi generation. My Mum, My sisters and their kids. The Men are not in this pic tho. My two brothers and my sister's husbands. Most importantly my Dad, who passed 4 years ago.
Please when is Fathers day? Is there Sister's day? I am missing my Dad. I hate the fact that my Dad could not be in this picture. Love you Dad. Rest in peace �� #Yetiwon #Fathersday #Father #NigerianDad #NigerianFamilies #Dubai #familypotrait #FamilypotraitDubai cc @iamwomanafrica

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiBpCHXn1SD/?hl=en

6 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by scarrramenga: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
angry ugh we have seen it already, dey search internet well before you post
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by hadjipapiey(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Loveley familey in Indian foice grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
scarrramenga:
angry ugh we have seen it already, dey search internet well before you post

This was posted just 3hrs ago on her page.

4 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by scarrramenga: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
janellemonae:

This was posted just 3hrs ago on her page.
angry yea and three different nairalanders posted it before you

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by soberdrunk(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Looks like Omowunmi monopolized most of the "beauty genes"...... angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by inoki247: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
who ur CV epp.... wu u dey ryt biography for.... just kuku upload pics nd say thank God for a good family Picture... simple u come dey write CV unda pishure. ur papa dey work for CBN. my papa na AlAjo shomolu wu mak i tell...

10 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by Johnnyoungster(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
see fine ghal!!?

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by superfelix: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by obi4eze(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Fine girl

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by GeneralOjukwu: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
I have booked for the tallest one if she's of age.

I would tell her to climb a tree and i would try to dislodge her to see if she's RIPE like a fruit

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by oshe11: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
scarrramenga:

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by oshe11: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
scarrramenga:

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by TeamSimple(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Who ask her for biography ?

3 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by ronaldbecky(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
inoki247:
who ur CV epp.... wu u dey ryt biography for.... just kuku upload pics nd say thank God for a good family Picture... simple u vome dey write CV unda pishure. ur papa dey work for CBN. my papa na AlAjo shomolu wu mak i tell...
lolz i tired o...them wan sell market
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by TeamSimple(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
inoki247:
who ur CV epp.... wu u dey ryt biography for.... just kuku upload pics nd say thank God for a good family Picture... simple u vome dey write CV unda pishure. ur papa dey work for CBN. my papa na AlAjo shomolu wu mak i tell...
Naija celebrities can so do show off in a very polite way men

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by blastac: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lovely picture, nice family.... See as I read biography with keen interest like I was expecting something spectacular to happen

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by imitateMe(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
I've discovered that fathers who are surrounded by girls don't tend to live long. They'll give you problems till you die.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
janellemonae:
The 31 year old designer and former most beautiful girl in Nigeria 2005, shared this lovely photo of her mum and sisters in memory of her dads passing.

She sounds like someone with a serious complex or a very small brain. Maybe both.

Masters from Kings College yet she cannot spell 'portrait'.

4 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by john650(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Sorry for the loss of your father. It is never easy to lose a loved one.

Oftentimes, girls look for their fathers in the person they date or want to marry. If the father is or was very successful, it becomes a mission to find an equally successful man to fill the void left by their fathers. That by itself can be taxing.

4 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
TASKING ..........@ TAXING. OKAY?

john650:
Sorry for the loss of your father. It is never easy to lose a loved one.

Oftentimes, girls look for their fathers in the person they date or want to marry. If the father is or was very successful, it becomes a mission to find an equally successful man to fill the void left by their fathers. That by itself can be taxing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by goaldynman(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
Looks like Omowunmi monopolized most of the "beauty genes"...... angry

She is not even beautiful, just slimmer than her sisters! Just average!
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by mistyebby(f): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
imitateMe:
I've discovered that fathers who are surrounded by girls don't tend to live long. They'll give you problems till you die.

Imitateme's discovery undecided

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by shogz89: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
ziddy:

She sounds like someone with a serious complex or a very small brain. Maybe both.

English is a language,, it's not a measure of intelligence.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by godofuck231: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
I have booked for the tallest one if she's of age.

I would tell her to climb a tree and i would try to dislodge her to see if she's RIPE like a fruit

pervert! Lol

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by Macdav(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
"we took this picture in Dubai"
Must she tell us the location?
Well, Ayam not hating oh! Infact ayam happy for her. . Go girl!!
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by Businessman1986(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
TRADEMARK:

TASKING ..........@ TAXING. OKAY?

Both are appropriate in this context.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by Organs(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
ziddy:

Jealousy dey worry you. She is having fun. You that can spell portrait, do you have a Masters from ordinary Otueke sef

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by missjane: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
shogz89:
English is a language,, it's not a measure of intelligence.. undecided

Language skills ARE a measure of intelligence. Unless she has a learning disability you cannot excuse her lousy spelling & grammar if she actually has an M.Sc. Not saying intelligence is so much of a big deal, but she's trying so hard to place herself above the rest of the population, one cannot help but take a rather critical look at her bonafides.

"My father has a phd, he knows everything, he taught me excel with a view of the London bridge in the background", bla bla. The girl has complex abeg
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo by Gentleneighbor1: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Beauty is in their blood shaa
janellemonae:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) / Richard Mofe-damijo Stuns In Red (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.