Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old (42539 Views)

Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Thonyboy: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Omowunmi, the longtime girlfriend and babymama of late Nigerian singer, Ilerioluwa Olademeji Aloba, aka Mohbad, has mourned the passing of her lover.

.ng reported that Mohbad, 27, died on Tuesday. His family confirmed the rapper’s death in a statement released late Tuesday.

Mourning the ‘Feel Good’ crooner, Omowunmi lamented that their son, Liam is just clocked five months.

Taking to her Instagram story, she wrote, Our son Liam is just 5months today. Where do I start from?

“Somebody should help me, I can’t do this alone.

“Our love story was a different one. We fought really hard to be here.

“Ah I don’t wish this type of pain on anyone.

https://.ng/2023/09/13/our-baby-is-just-5-month-old-mohbads-babymama-laments-his-death/

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by iammo(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
God... cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Elsudani2: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:
God... cry

Chicago

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by TemplarLandry: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Many don't know MohBad was from Ikere Ekiti in Ekiti State.
Rest easy MohBad

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Thonyboy:

Omowunmi, the longtime girlfriend and babymama of late Nigerian singer, Ilerioluwa Olademeji Aloba, aka Mohbad, has mourned the passing of her lover.

.ng reported that Mohbad, 27, died on Tuesday. His family confirmed the rapper’s death in a statement released late Tuesday.

Mourning the ‘Feel Good’ crooner, Omowunmi lamented that their son, Liam is just clocked five months.

Taking to her Instagram story, she wrote, “Our son Liam is just 5months today. Where do I start from?

“Somebody should help me, I can’t do this alone.

“Our love story was a different one. We fought really hard to be here.

“Ah I don’t wish this type of pain on anyone.”

https://.ng/2023/09/13/our-baby-is-just-5-month-old-mohbads-babymama-laments-his-death/
Imole ku, imole DE!
U can kill only the Living, not the DEAD🤞
We pray he experience Total PEACE!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by eliyke(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:
You got pregnant and had a child for a drughead?

Good luck, darling!

You have laid your bed.
she no be babymama ooo,dey are married.mk una dey confirm things b4 typing

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by eliyke(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Many don't know MohBad was from Ikere Ekiti in Ekiti State.
Rest easy MohBad
nd so?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by bigdawg7: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
Death of a loved one is what i don’t wish anyone it’s so hard to dumb the pain

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by finallybusy: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
No picture of the woman or child. Fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Gamesmart: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
eliyke:
she no be babymama ooo,dey are married.mk una dey confirm things b4 typing

Make una dey get sense before typing.

Where in my statement did I say she was a babymama?

So because she married the drughead, she don get sense in your eyes?

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by mejetov422: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
It's well
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sad
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by LaSenior: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
sad angry
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by ThiagoKid(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
Heart-wrenching.

This thing no just clear to me.

Wetin' kill Mohbad?
Nobody talks.

Shey na Naira Marley, abi drugs?

A few months back, Mohbad declared that Naira Marley should be held responsible if he dies.

This life ehn...
One minute you are alive; the next minute - you are going six feet into the ground.

Oh death! Where is thy sting?
Oh grave! Where is thy victory?

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:
God... cry

Hmm oga
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by bigdammyj: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Noted.
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by id4sho(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sad one sad
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Scarrr: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:

Make una dey get sense before typing.

Where in my statement did I say she was a babymama?

So because she married the drughead, she don get sense in your eyes?
you're a senseless,big fool ,Mr perfect .

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by TongueTwista(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Come and keep the baby in my sitting room..

Mtscheew!

Since you and the drug-head don't have family members who'll assist you with the upkeep of the child, come and dump him in my parlour!

Nigerians are stupidly annoying! She wants to make sensational noise so members of the public will start rallying funds for her to blow away on excesses. You don't know how to go about it? The crack-head was an orphan abi? E no get parents and family members na.

I just have no tolerance for nonsense!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Praktikals(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
wink
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
May God comfort her and provide her with another good boyfriend cool

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by AImiron: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
💔
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by noble71(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
It's well.
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by HORLADY(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
She better roll her sleeves and get to work. If help eventually comes, lucky her.
But to sit down and start calling for help as early as this time can only mean that she is not wise. a lot of single lady experienced it and successfully manage three kids.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Confirm4real(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
At least he has a child...

RIP Mohbad!
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Rahkman: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
I hear say him people don sieze all him properties pursue her comot for house omo

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Akeem79(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
AImiron:
ONKR!! They were married. Dem don Dey date before he blow

Then why the baby mama tag if they were married?
Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by AImiron: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gamesmart:
You got pregnant and had a child for a drughead?

Good luck, darling!

You have laid your bed.
ONKR!! They were married. Dem don Dey date before he blow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by emmabest2000(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Unknown baby mama

Dem fit plenty set

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old by Sabadon(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
undecided

I don't just get it, why re some human so heartless, this is death of someone's son,father,uncle, husband, friend we re talking about, and you dare make such derogatory comments about the dead.

Just got nothing to say than RIP mohbad, you ll be really missed "on God".

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falz Rocks Afo Kembe In New Photo, Kunle Afolayan Reacts / Lady Calls Tekno A Village Boy, See How Tekno Replied / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.