Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Bbnaija: Nairabet CEO Offers Cee-c A Job - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Nairabet CEO Offers Cee-c A Job (1287 Views)

Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Nairabet CEO Offers Cee-c A Job by SavannaGIST: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
The Chief Executive Officer of sports betting site, Nairabet – Oloye Akin Alabi has decided to offer Cee-C a job opportunity.

The wealthy businessman took to his Twitter account to woo Cee-C who is also enjoying invitations from top commercial brands despite the harsh media reports that have described her as a very ‘bitter and angry woman’.

“I didn’t watch Big Brother but following it on Social Media, it seems that CeeC is a fiery and combative person. Sounds like someone I will like to hire.” he posted on Twitter.

25-year old Cee-C is a non-practising lawyer who reportedly worked as a secretary at a small firm before the Big Brother Naija reality show where she narrowly lost the N45 million prize money to Miracle.

Cee-C became popular in the show following her dramatic romance with Tobi, a toxic relationship that regularly grabbed the headlines for the wrong reasons.

SOURCE>>>> http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/26/bbnaija-nairabet-ceo-offers-cee-c-a-job/

cc; lalasticlala

cc; mynd44, Dominique, seun, FynestBoi

MissyB3, Obinoscopy

Re: Bbnaija: Nairabet CEO Offers Cee-c A Job by juwonloo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
shocked hire her, and she will drag all your customers away

Oga no try am...

my advice
Re: Bbnaija: Nairabet CEO Offers Cee-c A Job by olayinks007(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oga Oloye y nt tell us wat Job position u wanna employ her for.
Re: Bbnaija: Nairabet CEO Offers Cee-c A Job by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
juwonloo:
shocked hire her, and she will drag all your customers away

Oga no try am...

my advice
lwkmd! Make i go close my bet acct, i no dey for ebami sofun cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Nairabet CEO Offers Cee-c A Job by 400billionman: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
As personal secretary bah

(1) (Reply)

3 Months After An Elaborate Weddin, Dangote Daughter's Marriage Hits Crisis As.. / Sorry I Tried To Steal One Of Your Babies – Toolz / Cardi B Forgives Offset At Rolling Loud & Breaks Sad News After Begging Her On S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.