Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex (78343 Views)

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Macdav(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
martineverest:
we should learn to respect ppl's preference

It's against the constitution here

K

Say no to homo and lesbianism

Peace
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by chineduemmao: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
jrfaj:
this is wrong they have ther e own life...this should be personal...when will Nigeria learn?
when u start using ur brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by jude33084(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

Here is Bisi , an Afonja vulture and his gay husband.
Do you want me to splash your mentions with more official gay marriage pictures in SW ?

Na way oh grin
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by jrfaj: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
chineduemmao:
when u start using ur brain
your Fada
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by AreaFada2: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
I wonder how this parade will create jobs in that village. shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Gboom: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
jumobi1:

Your barbarism is an abomination in the civilized world.
Your barbarism is an abomination in a real sense of creation and normalisation
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Nathan2016: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
koyyes:
Spotting f@ggots in naija is very easy these days. I will give you some tips. Anyone into muscle building looking like a tout, anyone that loves to open his chest, anyone that speaks Ill of females, some males from 2 particular major tribes, Anyone mingling with politicians and becoming rich over night. I will reveal the rest later.

The level of time you use to put on spotting gays, you can use it to improve your life.

The only way to be successful in Nigeria is by practicing this picture. Mind your business and focus on your life

2 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by 99miles(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nigeria homos will now crowd this thread to support their demonic acts. Special hell fire they wait una.
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is not fair before God at all. sad sad
Some of the people parading them are chronic fornicators and adulterers, thieves and what not. They should remove the speck in their eyes first.
This is human right abuse.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nathan2016:

The level of time you use to put on spotting gays, you can use it to improve your life.

The only way to be successful in Nigeria is by practicing this picture. Mind your business and focus on your life

Are you a f@ggot?
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by chineduemmao: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
BlackManta:

Mr man for your information there is no big sin and small sin.
Fornicators and gays are heading to same hell.
The funny thing is many of y'all forming holy holy have worse skeletons in y'all cupboards.
Y'all should quit being judgemental and stop pretending like your own shit is less shitty.

He who has no sin, let him cast the first stone - Jesus
the problem wit u gays is dat u guys assume anybody against homos has one religious afiliation or another for u info i've seen atheists against homosexuality, some people are just conservatives so stop dat comment about holiness.

1 Like

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by chineduemmao: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
jrfaj:
your Fada
your gay dick
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dis one too harsh nah.. Wetin consigns dose ppu sef?? Na Una yansh Dem.screw??
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by BlackManta(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
chineduemmao:
the problem wit u gays is dat u guys assume anybody against homos has one religious afiliation or another for u info i've seen atheists against homosexuality, some people are just conservatives so stop dat comment about holiness.

Not everybody, i know.
But the majority of homophobes are religious.

I'm not gay so go Bleep yourself with your nonsense assumption.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by chineduemmao: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
homos on NL una get luck say NL is faceless
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by chineduemmao: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
BlackManta:

Not everybody, i know.
But the majority of homophobes are religious.

I'm not gay so go Bleep yourself with your nonsense assumption.
dude u are gay stop decieving ur azz
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by jrfaj: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
chineduemmao:
your gay dick
even if it's none of your biz
you m'the'fucker should get out of my biz
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by nelsonebby(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
Umuosu Easterners?? shout out to hard working Igbo's.
grin grin
see as that guy finish you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by enonche85(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
madridguy:
This is pure wickedness and abuse of human right.

Which fvcking human right?,...what does the Nigerian law the bible say about homosexuality?.
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Nathan2016: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
koyyes:

Are you a f@ggot?

Am not

I am

How does it affect your life. Abi you are looking for your members

Go get a life

2 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by BlackManta(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
chineduemmao:
dude u are gay stop decieving ur azz

The problem with y'all homophobes is that you wake with low IQ and suddenly draw baseless conclusion that anybody who doesn't attack homosexuality must be gay.
I got nothing to prove to you mister man.
You might as well carry your useless assumption and collect award or maybe call police for me na and take me to court.
Ode.

8 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by FYsol: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
If these two homos get sense, with these pictures their Uk or Us citizenship is 95% certain....... angry
Hmmmn. This is one of the most intelligent response i ever read on Nairaland.
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by enonche85(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Why on earth will I want to 'poke' a fellow man like me when there are fresh, succulent and sweet ladies around who are ever willing and ready?? grin grin
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by chineduemmao: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Chi59:
This is not fair before God at all. sad sad
Some of the people parading them are chronic fornicators and adulterers, thieves and what not. They should remove the speck in their eyes first.
This is human right abuse.
when u speak of God b sure not to contradict urself. U don't use God and human right in thesame sentence; he is God do what he tells u human right only exists in democracy unfortunately God aint democratic, so if u want to support homos switch to atheism.

1 Like

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by amliftedhigher: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
jumobi1:

Your barbarism is an abomination in the civilized world.
The only time I will support jungle justice is when I caught homosexuals red handed.
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Edoboy01: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
then what will now happen to bobrisky and derenle edun? bcoz those ones get money abi?
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by BigBills: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
:' embarassed

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
If these two homos get sense, with these pictures their Uk or Us citizenship is 95% certain....... angry
I'm telling you.Sure assylum status in U.S, U.K or CANADA.

1 Like

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by soliddust2020: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wetin attract them to each other now, see their strong body. With all the beautiful and creamy girls when dey Imo man say na e fellow man nyansh e wan dey bleep, dem need end up for yabaleft.
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by chineduemmao: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
BlackManta:

The problem with y'all homophobes is that you wake with low IQ and suddenly draw baseless conclusion that anybody who doesn't attack homosexuality must be gay.
I got nothing to prove to you mister man.
You might as well carry your useless assumption and collect award or maybe call police for me na and take me to court.
Ode.
maybe u should think about taking ur gay activist movement to the streets...
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Organs(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Barbaric and uncivilized people.

If I say zoo now, they will attack me grin

See you, where are they from?? amongst all those shouting zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) / Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.