Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos (31602 Views)

Fatal Accident In Edo, Passengers Killed, Others Burnt. Graphic Photos / Driver, Passengers Killed In Fatal Accident In Aba, Abia State. Graphic Photos / Many Passengers Killed In Accident On Enugu/Onitsha Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Christ have mercy, RIP to the late souls
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by maryjan8(f): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
So sad
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by adekhingz(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
RIP to the dead. QUICK RECOVERY to the injured.

Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by Africonji: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by chukzyfcbb: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
YourNemesis:
Why do accidents seem to increase drastically in the rainy season?
Wet roads?
Yes

tires friction is reduced.

Brakes power are affected

Visibility is reduced both for driver and oncoming vehicle.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by kingchris30(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
May their soul rest in peace, God save us. when there is good road, is another problem.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by Akiika: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Buhari why
Of course, it's Buhari's fault. Lazy thinker!
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Excessive speeding on a good stretch of road.

Accidents do happen, but the speed of travel as at occurrence determines the extent of devastation and death.

RIP to the poor passengers.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by fresherdanU: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
CARDIO WHAT?

Motolank:
Jeez.
Nigerians you all need to learn that the first thing at an accident scene is not taking pictures.
But checking for who you can perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation on..... when will we learn

Lazzzzzzy youths
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by sexdoll: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
maberry:
If I say death and misfortune has being at an all time high since the entrance of APC and Buhari now Some Zombies people will start barking

That's all your lazy brain could process?

Well, I'm not even surprised.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad dis 2018 is a bad omen.May we not become food for the gods. may we not go out wen the road are hungry for blood
Amen, my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by Viking007(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
People now die daily in this country.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by jevic(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
RIP to the dead.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by Kennydoc(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
May their souls rest in peace.

@OP, a score equals 20, so if you say scores, you're referring to a number above 40.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by Laratayo: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
May their soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by whirlwind7(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
Motolank:
Jeez.
Nigerians you all need to learn that the first thing at an accident scene is not taking pictures.
But checking for who you can perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation on..... when will we learn

Lazzzzzzy youths

It is not advisable to perform CPR on crash victims. Used to be done in the past, but not anymore. This is because victims might have fractured ribs, of which CPR would definitely make it worse, or kill the victim.

In certain countries, you could get sued, especially if the victim dies afterwards.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by MYHUBBY: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
ArmedRobber:
Is like the bus owners in south east re blood sucking demons.
Honestly who else notice more fatal accidents which leaves scores of lives wasted happen more often in south east

This year alone I have seen more than six. Two in anambra ,1 in ebonyi,2 in imo, and 1 in Enugu.
More than 100 people have lost their life's in road accident.t in south east this year.

The irony of it most of the roads where the accident happens re always good roads

not just blood suckers, the drivers in east drive recklessly a lots and you can't caution them, they will loud their music high, gisting in their dialect while no one cautioning will enter their ears, same thing as hausas, if at all I will goto north, it would be thru air not thru those dt put their lives in the hand of allah
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by Motolank: 1:41am On Apr 27, 2018
whirlwind7:

It is not advisable to perform CPR on crash victims. Used to be done in the past, but not anymore. This is because victims might have fractured ribs, of which CPR would definitely make it worse, or kill the victim.

In certain countries, you could get sued, especially if the victim dies afterwards.
You can still perform CPR on patient with fractured ribs, but you just dont move them around, like repositioning them...
You only perform cpr on a person not breathing, so fracturing more rib or staying alive you choose one.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by whirlwind7(m): 5:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Motolank:

You can still perform CPR on patient with fractured ribs but you just dont move them around, like repositioning them...
You only perform cpr on a person not breathing, so fracturing more rib or staying alive you choose one.

Wrong! Obviously, you have never performed CPR on a human victim before. You are talking to an AHA certified person. Studies show that it does more harm than good with broken ribcages.
Do you have any idea of the amount of force it takes to compress the heart of a supine adult? Do you know the amount of chest pain someone who has had quality CPR performed on him experiences afterwards?
Kindly watch instructional CPR videos online. NONE is performed on healthy, non distressed person because of the pain it would inflict.

Don't be misled by hearsays and movies. A victim with broken ribs will most likely die from CPR, because the force applied will shatter fractured ribcages and injure the heart.
There's a reason why performing CPR on car crash victims have been discontinued or outrightly banned in certain countries. You have to be a surgeon to take a snap decision on the immediate cost/benefit risk of performing it on the spot, and be ready to defend your license afterwards.

I guess you're speaking from a Nigerian perspective. I understand.
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by Motolank: 7:06am On Apr 27, 2018
whirlwind7:

Wrong! Obviously, you have never performed CPR on a human victim before. You are talking to an AHA certified person. Studies show that it does more harm than good with broken ribcages.
Do you have any idea of the amount of force it takes to compress the heart of a supine adult? Do you know the amount of chest pain someone who has had quality CPR performed on him experiences afterwards?
Kindly watch instructional CPR videos online. NONE is performed on healthy, non distressed person because of the pain it would inflict.

Don't be misled by hearsays and movies. A victim with broken ribs will most likely die from CPR, because the force applied will shatter fractured ribcages and injure the heart.
There's a reason why performing CPR on car crash victims have been discontinued or outrightly banned in certain countries. You have to be a surgeon to take a snap decision on the immediate cost/benefit risk of performing it on the spot, and be ready to defend your license afterwards.

I guess you're speaking from a Nigerian perspective. I understand.
Before I argue any further with you, are you in the medical field? Or you watching video on youtube?
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by whirlwind7(m): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2018
Motolank:

Before I argue any further with you, are you in the medical field? Or you watching video on youtube?

Did you read where I said I'm AHA certified? That's American Heart Association. Obviously, you don't get such certificate from watching YouTube videos.

If you are actually based in the US as your profile said, then go to the nearest health care facility to verify the info I just gave you.
You don't ever perform CPR on a victim with fractured ribs!
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by Motolank: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2018
whirlwind7:

Did you read where I said I'm AHA certified? That's American Heart Association. Obviously, you don't get such certificate from watching YouTube videos.

If you are actually based in the US as your profile said, then go to the nearest health care facility to verify the info I just gave you.
o boy. Why do you perform cpr? Or why do you perform cpr on a patient? Before you start cpr what do u check for?? Pls tell me
Re: Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos by Motolank: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
whirlwind7:

So you did answer my question on who you perform cpr? So go back to AHA, and retrain biko ? Joor
And there is no way you can tell if rib cage is broken on an accident victim if your eyes are not scanner... been certified does not do it o,you need to know what you learnt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Polish Student Visa Application Advice / What Are The Safest Parts Of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.