Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,485 members, 7,958,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Dino Melaye Says He’s Been Denied Food & Access To His Lawyers For Over 24 Hours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Says He’s Been Denied Food & Access To His Lawyers For Over 24 Hours (319 Views)

'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / No Retreat, No Surrender - Dino Melaye Says, As He Shares ‘Detention’ Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Says He’s Been Denied Food & Access To His Lawyers For Over 24 Hours by oluwafemme129(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
Senator representing Kogi West District, Dino Melaye, has revealed that he’s currently in the trauma section of the Intensive Care Unit, National Hospital.

Melaye had been taken to the hospital after jumping through a car window while the police transported him to Lokoja, Kogi State.

The senator had been handcuffed on his hospital bed and it took the intervention of other senators to have the handcuffs removed.

Melaye, on his Twitter, wrote that he has been denied access to food and his lawyers, and his driver with 11 other have been arrested. He wrote:

Samuel Melaye, Moses Melaye, Pastor Obalemo, my driver Folorunsho, one of my lawyers and 7 others arrested since Monday by the police still in detention by the police.

Melaye is at the intensive care unit of the national hospital. Trauma section.

Denied access to my lawyers, family members and food for the past more than 24hours.

Re: Dino Melaye Says He’s Been Denied Food & Access To His Lawyers For Over 24 Hours by timwudz(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
His headache
Re: Dino Melaye Says He’s Been Denied Food & Access To His Lawyers For Over 24 Hours by DrMuzungu(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
So, this one could not reach his lawyers, but he could reach the social networks... what a pile of bull$hit.

To kirikiri with him, already!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria On The Right Path??? / Main Project On Second Niger Bridge To Gulp N210 Billion / Lasg Restricts Movement In Agege; See The Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.