Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment (27925 Views)

List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times / Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment / Senators Call For President Buhari’s Impeachment Over $496m Tucano Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Buhari2rule(f): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2018

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Buhari2rule(f): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
let's see how it goes

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Adaowerri111: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Saraki is terrified by things we can't see

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Buhari2rule(f): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
I'm very happy the hardship hit them

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by ola6: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Impeach the dude jare!

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by SalamRushdie: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Impeach the devil

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by jesse8048(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
He should be impeached immediately. We're better off without a president.

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Buhari2rule(f): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
but I don't think this is possible. as those senators are more currupt..... just one Ghana most go bag. they will change their mind

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Bolustical: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
[b]Like followers, like leaders. Just talking without thinking. Empty chest beaters

I am not suprised the movers of the impeachment motion are from the notoriously chestbeating republic.

If the first two Senators (as shown in the video) were thoughful enough. They would have logically considered the following:

a) By the nature of presidential system of government, it is nearly impossible to impeach a sitting president as the procedure is cumbersome (consulting the judiciary before impeachment moves, assent by the judiciary among others). Even The Congress have not considered impeaching Trump despite the myriads of allegations hanging on his neck, because they know how difficult the process is.

b) Nigeria's president is one of the most powerful in the world going by the funds available (legally or illegally) and will stop at nothing in stopping it. He has EFCC, NPF, ICPC and others instruments of oppression at his disposal.

c) Judging by the way Senator Shehu Sanni spoke in the video, it is apparent that NORTHERNERS will never impeach their own, no matter his offence. They are not like our brothers who sell their own (Okadigbo, Wabara, Anyim and Nnamani are clear examples.).

Like Senators, like followers
[/b]

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Bolustical: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Archangel15:

Talk trash

You mean like this one in Ogbete Market Enugu?

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by MXrap: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
The only thing i want to hear is that "Bubu has just been impeached". So that he can go and continue his Alika dance.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
shocked shocked

impeach the illiterate and send him back to his cows

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by livinus009(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Promismike(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Can these folks be serious to impeach the idiot undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by thoollz: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
This country ehn, we're just so selfish, Is it because of d Ill treatment some of them are getting from this government that warranted this late call? Herdsmen attacks didn't start today, Rd numbskull of a president didn't start doing rubbish today, it's been 3yrs and they just woke up to reality because d odds isn't in their favor? Nobody cares about another in this country, it's all about d pocket.
The Executive,
The Legislative,
The Judiciary,
They are all the same and they're all mad.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Archangel15: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bolustical:
okkk

Talk trash

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Oblitz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by rozayx5(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
impeach The dollard

undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Memphis357(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
The rate at which things are going.....una sure say we go fit see 2019 so??
Impeach the dumb muthafucka already joooooor

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by azshion1: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nigerians don't be deceived. Politicians are nowusing bloodshed as a campaign tool. Though Buhari is too old to be our president now but wemust be careful else we will end up electing those killing our people to discredit this government. I don't believe Buhari is behind the killings to give his regime a bad name. We mustrise up to say no to politics of bloodshed

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by livinus009(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward

The Senators too are the Same.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by budusky05(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Useless men,

The worst are the red cap fools in that chamber.

How come none of them has called for the impeachment of the looting machine that heads them.

I heard that looting machine is made in kwara state

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by tribalmall: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
I did not see any Nigerian senator asking for the impeachment of Buhari.

The only people I see making noise about any impeachment are the sick senseless Igbo senators from Biafra.

I will be waiting patiently to see how they pull of the impeachment.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by SenatePresdo(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bola Tinubu and other APC cabals may be covertly behind this, knowing fully well that if Buhari remains the president till the next general election, APC will lose the election.
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Dannyset(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Our democracy isn't ripe for that. To do that in a country like ours you must have the backing of the security Chiefs cos they are the one to effect the order.
If you try anything like that, soldiers that will be unleashed on them ehn, you will think the National Assembly is Boko Haram hideout.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Newpride(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bunch of senseless jokers at the helm of affairs.

Let’s see how they succeed in this their mission.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by keneck1: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Impeach the devil
i think you need to impeach the demon inside of you first,silly thing.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by AustineCJ: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
God can't you just help us,even the bible say suffer not a witch to live... since we can't kill him please send him beyond, the suffering n hardship is much....I can't even resume school no money no be say man isn't hustling yet he will call me a lazy youth .....God punish all those that voted this man,even those that ve repented punish them.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Bsingle(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
undecided

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
angry
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by IMASTEX: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nigerians should even impeach both the "impeacher" and the "impeachee."

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police, SSS Mount Siege Outside AIT As Station Reopens - Premium Times / How Ex-boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Fled Without Pregnant Wife, Army Tells NHRC / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.