Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,343 members, 7,836,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment (27939 Views)

List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times / Matthew Urhoghide & Chikwuka Utazi, Senators Who Moved For Buhari's Impeachment / Senators Call For President Buhari’s Impeachment Over $496m Tucano Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Angelparadise: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
If you are in support of the impeachment click like because of the senseless killings of innocent souls because of his body odour actions and inaction.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Aldebaran(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by okolet(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abeg mk una help us pinch am eh grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Marcelinho(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
I want to hear they have started the process not stories

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by SalamRushdie: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
keneck1:
i think you need to impeach the demon inside of you first,silly thing.

Many zombies have repented between yesterday and today but your are still here proving stubborn , I declare that before Tuesday next week Buhari will do something shocking that will make you abandon him too ..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by keneck1: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
livinus009:
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward

The Senators too are the Same.
this child heart attack will kill you oo don't say i did'nt warn you,kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by emsheddy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
See them! It's a huge joke! They can't impeach him. Let the elections decide! This country is a huge joke!
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by keneck1: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Impeach the devil
i think you need to impeach the demon inside of you first,silly thing.
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Yankee101: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Senate hitting back

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by MemphisRaynes: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by NaijaElba(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
Saraki has spoken. A lot of si.lly commenters here dont even have data to watch the video to the end to see what Saraki said as regards the issue. All they want is Buhari out Buhari. A lot of them will land in hospital by the time Buhari wins in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by SirLakes: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
If they can impeach president

How can we impeach all of them at ones

All em thieves
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Koval12(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
thoollz:
This country ehn, we're just so selfish, Is it because of d Ill treatment some of them are getting from this government that warranted this late call? Herdsmen attacks didn't start today, Rd numbskull of a president didn't start doing rubbish today, it's been 3yrs and they just woke up to reality because d odds isn't in their favor? Nobody cares about another in this country, it's all about d pocket.
The Executive,
The Legislative,
The Judiciary,
They are all the same and they're all mad.

So true
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Israeltolani(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
If they don't we will
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Kotodoctor: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lol mumu. Nigerians!

You know trauma military has inflicted on our Socio psych? Impeach buhari ke?

Una be real ode!

Military man weh don station loyalist everywhere.

Una go learn this election. Ooo! Ur al gonna learn.

No be him go appoint inec chairman? ..oh ur al gonna learn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by tribalmall: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
AustineCJ:
God can't you just help us,even the bible say suffer not a witch to live... since we can't kill him please send him beyond, the suffering n hardship is much....I can't even resume school no money no be say man isn't hustling yet he will call me a lazy youth .....God punish all those that voted this man,even those that ve repented punish them.

Hateful igbotic soul always hating. I pray you do not perish of hate like the 2 million Ojukwu wasted on another episode of hate.
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Baroba(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari the dunce, the worst leader in the history of African politics, in a continent already littered with bad leaders.. This man takes the cake for sure..

Sowore will get my vote next year, though it won't matter, I expect tyrant Bubu to rig the elections..
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Bede2u(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bolustical:
[b]Like followers, like leaders. Just talking without thing. Empty chest beaters

I am not suprised the movers of the impeachment motion are from the notoriously chestbeating republic.

If the first two Senators (as shown in the video) were thoughful enough. They would have logically considered the following:

a) By the nature of presidential system of government, it is nearly impossible to impeach a sitting president as the procedure is cumbersome (consulting the judiciary before impeachment moves, assent by the judiciary among others). Even The Congress have not considered impeaching Trump despite the myriads of allegations hanging on his neck, because they know how difficult the process is.

b) Nigeria's president is one of the most powerful in the world going by the funds available (legally or illegally) and will stop at nothing in stopping it. He has EFCC, NPF, ICPC and others instruments of oppression at his disposal.

c) Judging by the way Senator Shehu Sanni spoke in the video, it is apparent that NORTHERNERS will never impeach their own, no matter his offence. They are not like our brothers who sell their own (Okadigbo, Wabara, Anyim and Nnamani are clear examples.).

Like Senators, like followers
[/b]
so u mean because its hard to impeach a president, it should never be attempted? Ok

So u agree that ur saint Buhari is like every other dishonourable politician who would abuse the powers and funds of office? Ok

So u accept that igbos dont shield their corrupt sons like the evil northerners do? Ok

We shall keep exposing u fools and wicked bigots for what u are

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by ugolo2sn: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't think they have got the got 2 start such a process.
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by israelmao(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
There's no need 2019 is close to us like skin.
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by OlaSammie: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
thoollz:
This country ehn, we're just so selfish, Is it because of d Ill treatment some of them are getting from this government that warranted this late call? Herdsmen attacks didn't start today, Rd numbskull of a president didn't start doing rubbish today, it's been 3yrs and they just woke up to reality because d odds isn't in their favor? Nobody cares about another in this country, it's all about d pocket.
The Executive,
The Legislative,
The Judiciary,
They are all the same and They're all mad.

God bless you sir!! THEY ARE ALL MAD!! We need to tell ourselves the truth,the way things are going,this country is doomed!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by DrToche: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
ola6:
Impeach the dude jare!
who is dude here?buhari?
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
I have been shouting that Buhari should be impeached, for sometime now. The reasons are numerous.

As a matter of urgency, Saraki and his colleagues should save this country by summoning the courage to impeach as well as chase away this sick and incompetent megalomaniac called Buhari before he collapses the country irredeemably.

I will continue to maintain this position until our country is saved from the shackles of oppression, hopelessness, wanton killings, and untold hardship ushered by Buhari and his Fulani ethnic group.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by yazach: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Don't worry the judgement of melaye awaits two of you
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by agarawu23(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
If only Nigeria was a good country the impeachment would have been possible but in a corrupt and raped nation like this useless country , they will sort it out.
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by 34webers(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Many zombies have repented between yesterday and today but your are still here proving stubborn , I declare that before Tuesday next week Buhari will do something shocking that will make you abandon him too ..
Take the advice and fuk off, impeach the demons inside you first. And if the supporters of the slayer of corrupt agents and their puppies is what you meant by zombies who have "repented", you will continue crying on nl till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
azshion1:
Nigerians don't be deceived. Politicians are nowusing bloodshed as a campaign tool. Though Buhari is too old to be our president now but wemust be careful else we will end up electing those killing our people to discredit this government. I don't believe Buhari is behind the killings to give his regime a bad name. We mustrise up to say no to politics of bloodshed

You're a thief, Buhari is responsible for the killings, you know it but you will come here to lie.
Why hasn't Buhari arrested Miyettiallah who claimed responsibility for killings and threaten to kill more?
All Benue people know that Buhari is the backbone of the killers. To hell with you

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bolustical:
[b]Like followers, like leaders. Just talking without thinking. Empty chest beaters

I am not suprised the movers of the impeachment motion are from the notoriously chestbeating republic.

If the first two Senators (as shown in the video) were thoughful enough. They would have logically considered the following:

a) By the nature of presidential system of government, it is nearly impossible to impeach a sitting president as the procedure is cumbersome (consulting the judiciary before impeachment moves, assent by the judiciary among others). Even The Congress have not considered impeaching Trump despite the myriads of allegations hanging on his neck, because they know how difficult the process is.

b) Nigeria's president is one of the most powerful in the world going by the funds available (legally or illegally) and will stop at nothing in stopping it. He has EFCC, NPF, ICPC and others instruments of oppression at his disposal.

c) Judging by the way Senator Shehu Sanni spoke in the video, it is apparent that NORTHERNERS will never impeach their own, no matter his offence. They are not like our brothers who sell their own (Okadigbo, Wabara, Anyim and Nnamani are clear examples.).

Like Senators, like followers
[/b]

The real goal is not to impeach him but to discredit his administration, stir up trouble, distract the government and rally the opposition ahead of 2019.
Despite what you may think, the senators understand the political landscape better than you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Wonsebolatan001: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pls impeach him ASAP
I can't wait to c the old Man going back to his home town
Re: Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
azshion1:
Nigerians don't be deceived. Politicians are nowusing bloodshed as a campaign tool. Though Buhari is too old to be our president now but wemust be careful else we will end up electing those killing our people to discredit this government. I don't believe Buhari is behind the killings to give his regime a bad name. We mustrise up to say no to politics of bloodshed

God bless your mother!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun / CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) / Senator Adeola To Hameed Ali - Appear Before Senate In Customs Uniform Or Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.