Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I'm The Hardest Producer" -- Tekno Brags Ahead Of His First Headies Award [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm The Hardest Producer" -- Tekno Brags Ahead Of His First Headies Award [PICS] (512 Views)

“i’ve Confidently Distinguished Myself As A Creator” Rema Brags Ahead Of “raves / I Will Send My Money Errand 'bobrisky Brags Ahead Of His Birthday' (photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Hardest Producer" -- Tekno Brags Ahead Of His First Headies Award [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
TripleMG star, Tekno, who has currently been nominated for the producer of the year award for the forthcoming Headies award has bragged about having one of the toughest instrumentals to handle in the music industry.

The singer looking dapper during his his afternoon drive laughed about making beats that most artiste couldn't flow with. Hopefully this campaign helps him snags the coveted Headies award that has eluded him throughout his career after he lost last year in a similar fashion through disqualification.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/04/im-hardest-producer-tekno-brags-ahead.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: I'm The Hardest Producer" -- Tekno Brags Ahead Of His First Headies Award [PICS] by manmoraskk: 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
He tried for this two.
Re: I'm The Hardest Producer" -- Tekno Brags Ahead Of His First Headies Award [PICS] by decatalyst(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
If e no get am, I wonder what his rant would be this time around.

Re: I'm The Hardest Producer" -- Tekno Brags Ahead Of His First Headies Award [PICS] by northvietnam(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Tek Time with Mad chun..

Cc: @Champagnepapi

(1) (Reply)

The Water At The Bbnaija House Was Bad, Caused Infections - Ahneeka (video) / Bobrisky Laments As Male House Help Snips And Elopes / Bbnaija:Nina's Brother Says Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Says Nina's Sex ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.