Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Will Send My Money Errand 'bobrisky Brags Ahead Of His Birthday' (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Send My Money Errand 'bobrisky Brags Ahead Of His Birthday' (photos) (826 Views)

“i’ve Confidently Distinguished Myself As A Creator” Rema Brags Ahead Of “raves / Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / I'm The Greatest -- Skales Brags Ahead Of Headies [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Send My Money Errand 'bobrisky Brags Ahead Of His Birthday' (photos) by Ogagist1: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nigerian Male Barbie, Okuneye Idris, otherwise known as Bobrisky has taken to his/her Instagram page to brag about his/her riches ahead of his birthday.

The cross-dresser shared photos of the hall where the birthday party will be held. Bobrisky went on to say money will not be a problem when it comes to getting the birthday celebration of his dreams.

Bobrisky wrote ;

“I remember when my party planner said to me that dis table decor should only be for my VIP guest because its expensive to decorate all my guest table like dis. I laugh that dis woman don’t know me. I told her all my guest that day are equal. So dis decoration should be on all my guest table that I will pay the money. Bleep money I will send my money errand cos I gat it. Money will not send us errand pls say amen “

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/16/i-will-send-my-money-errand-bobrisky-brags-ahead-of-his-birthday-photos/

Re: I Will Send My Money Errand 'bobrisky Brags Ahead Of His Birthday' (photos) by Ogagist1: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
cry
Re: I Will Send My Money Errand 'bobrisky Brags Ahead Of His Birthday' (photos) by Natoski5(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mama won trend again......gerout of here unfortunate bastard!!!...and mama go day happy say he born male child..
Re: I Will Send My Money Errand 'bobrisky Brags Ahead Of His Birthday' (photos) by Ogagist1: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2019
cry
Natoski5:
Mama won trend again......gerout of here unfortunate bastard!!!...and mama go day happy say he born male child..
Re: I Will Send My Money Errand 'bobrisky Brags Ahead Of His Birthday' (photos) by RosebFranklin: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
I have attended many parties like this when i work with party rental burbank experts.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Daddy -DJ Cuppy Asked A Question ,fans Reacts / This Illishan Lady Eyelashes Will Shock You. VIDEO / Is Chioma In Labor Or Has She Given Birth? See Video Davido Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.