Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Sponsors, Partners Needed! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sponsors, Partners Needed! (244 Views)

How France Created And Sponsors Boko Haram In Their Game Plan To Retain Colonies / Information Commissioner Sponsors Uniuyo First Class Law Student To Law School / Kannywood Actor, Adam Zango Sponsors 101 Students With N46.75m (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sponsors, Partners Needed! by Witnesstony28: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
My Book Resonance Biology is ready for publication.
I remember back in my University days, I told some of my brothers that soon my books will travel Nigeria and beyond!
I have kept to that promise!
It's been my dream to contribute my little in the betterment of my generation.
One of the ways I have chosen is to write books that will make academics easier.
This book is easy to use;
Self explanatory,
Direct to the points,
Comprehensive;
Innovative;
But I need publishers that are willing to take care of the cost of the publication,
Willing to markets and make all Nigerian students come in contact with the book!
The components of the book include:
1. Question and answer approach to the topics (e.g.) Define the term Biology? Biology is gotten from two Greek words 'Bios' meaning life, 'logos /logo', the study of. Therefore Biology is defined as the branch of science that studies life.
2. At least 100 fully answered waec neco and utme questions.
3. At least 1000 biological names of both plants and animals.
4. Tips on how to answer exam questions.
5. Tips on practical Biology.

We publishers for the publication of the book.
We need marketers for the distribution of the book.
Contact me through call/watsapp through this number: 08030649281
Share to reach to others who could connect me to the right publishers! You can find suggest any publishers so I can discuss with them. Thanks for making this vision a reality!

(1) (Reply)

Read, Comment & Win Airtime! / Ecobank $22,000 Fintech Challenge Competition For African Start-ups Begins / Education In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.