Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri (21976 Views)

Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram / Buratai Orders Evacuation Of Stranded Passengers On Maiduguri-damboa Road / Boko Haram Abducts Dozens Of Travelers On Maiduguri-damboa Road In 3 Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
What is giving these boko boys guts? Imagine attacking an army barrack. Is that how they belittle the NA?
Laying an ambush for NA on patrol I can understand but bringing war to the barracks is way too much.

Even ISIS hasn't got such guts yet.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
rozayx5:
Fulani army

Nonsense

When they meet BH they hide and run

But flex their muscle against civilians
if I say make Thunder strike u dem go say I bad abi

1 Like

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by chudi55: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thought this scenario will stop when they hijack power in 2015..........?

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by DanielPop(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
I thought BH have been terribly degraded and technically defeated? undecided

1 Like

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by Charly68: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Book Haram is coming to the city again! Never again !!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by DanielPop(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
They were able to recruit more members and buy more sophisticated arms after collecting ransom from Buhari!

CaptJeffry:
What is giving these boko boys guts? Imagine attacking an army barracks. Is that how they belittle the NA?
Laying an ambush for NA on patrol I can understand but bringing war to the barracks is way too much.

Even ISIS hasn't got such guts yet.

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by shegsrules(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Really

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by dunsin125: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't know why army guys aren't given weapons.... DSS are the only force using confirm weapons

They are wasting the lives of these soldiers........ Being a soldier in nigeria is taarh�
Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
May God help us all...amen
Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by Awoleesu(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Behold the ANTICHRIST!
Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by MYHUBBY: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
CriticMaestro:
I was expecting somethin like
At 8:13pm today some groups of boko haram elements attacked maiduguri on three fronts but were successfully repelled by the gallant men of the Nigeria army, the general public are hereby advised to stay indoors as mop op operations are ongoing to clear the remaning elements

Is that not more convincing?

it's Sir! but I'm surprise you still believe we ve security in Nigeria?

let southern play dirty game in 2019 and see them face the same fate when that nincompoop get reelected
Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by kokomilala(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Can the military be ever trusted again?
Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by Smooyis(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
God strengthen our soldiers. shocked
Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
All these Easterners rejoicing are just too funny...know that ur brothers are among the so called zoo soldiers keeping peace in Borno state..God will jot let NA down...no soul will be lost again by Gods grace, its only BH that will be going down...u keep blaming soldiers for operation Python dance not knowing there were just obeying orders, blame Buhari, Buratai and Core Northern leaders, including ur Eastern politicians who are willing to sell u out just to remain in power....
Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by Ikpongiton: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
soldier ant fight better than nigerian soldiers.
Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by bnsheikh(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Everything is scam, it's only 2 justify d illegal withdrawal. Nigerians, b wise.
Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by tayot1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is no propaganda. It's real. Only people in Borno will understand. Explosives and gun shots for hours. God! Not those our lagos AK47 police gun shots oo. I'm leaving this town tomorrow. Called my boss already to prepare my ticket. I have not been able to sleep since the sound woke me this evening. May God continue to protect us all. Soldering seriously isn't aan easy Job.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by thatigboman: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Discountenance rumour and stay at home?
Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by thatigboman: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
raphafire:
All these Easterners rejoicing are just too funny...know that ur brothers are among the so called zoo soldiers keeping peace in Borno state..God will jot let NA down...no soul will be lost again by Gods grace, its only BH that will be going down...u keep blaming soldiers for operation Python dance not knowing there were just obeying orders, blame Buhari, Buratai and Core Northern leaders, including ur Eastern politicians who are willing to sell u out just to remain in power....
no easterner is rejoicing nothing.
Our thoughts are with the victims of this senseless violence.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by NairaMaster1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
madridguy:
When will this be over?

You mean Islamic Terrorism?

Till the world is over. They are the precursors of the great tribulations the Bible talks about.

You either follow them or you die: the great tribulation!
Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by Buikechukwu35(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
Our boys(soldiers) Are trying hard i Pray God to strengthen them.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by namio10: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
khalidx:
The Nigeria army has brought the situation under control.

GENERAL PUBLIC SHOULD NOT PANIC AND REMAIN AT HOME

The general public is please requested not to panic and discountenance rumours of Boko Haram presence.

You are further enjoined enjoined to please remain at home and be vigilant. The security situation in MAIDUGURI is under control.

You please requested to disseminate this information through your medium to the general public.

Thank you for your usual cooperation*

Colonel Kingsley Samuel
Deputy Director Army Public Relations.

If one would ask:
Does Nigeria Army not understand what Boko Haram has consistently said that it is fighting for a country to be ruled with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes, just like the Taliban and ISIS?

... and that Boko Haram emerged shortly after the 12 northern Nigeria states adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes?

... and that our President Buhari told a large crowd of Muslim faithfuls in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not relent until the whole of Nigeria is governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes?

...that Buhari once said that any fight against Boko Haram is like a fight against northern Nigeria?

... and that milliuons of northern Nigeria's Muslim faithfuls adhere to Boko Haram's objectives?

.. and that the fight by Nigeria Army against Boko Haram is an endless and useless fight?

So what is the fight by Nigeria Army against Boko Haram for?

1 Like

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by Buikechukwu35(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ikpongiton:
soldier ant fight better than nigerian soldiers.

you're commenting from your house Why don't you join to fight Like buffalo, person like u no fit engage Somebody for streetfight.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by tayot1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Newpride:
I have no pity on these people, this is what they’ve caused on themselves.

The northern elders are making their millions on the misfortune that befalls the north while the innocent ones are bn killed.

Kids like you should not be allowed access to public fora

1 Like

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
khalidx:
The Nigeria army has brought the situation under control.

GENERAL PUBLIC SHOULD NOT PANIC AND REMAIN AT HOME

The general public is please requested not to panic and discountenance rumours of Boko Haram presence.

You are further enjoined enjoined to please remain at home and be vigilant. The security situation in MAIDUGURI is under control.

You please requested to disseminate this information through your medium to the general public.

Thank you for your usual cooperation*

Colonel Kingsley Samuel
Deputy Director Army Public Relations.
politicised
Northern Army of the north
Known for propaganda
Only active in the south against unarmed civilians
Carrying out genocide against southerners in the name of pyton dance,crocodile smiles
Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by dunsin125: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
My high respect to Soldiers and peace to the ones lost tonight

It takes a brave man to offer his life for this discouraging country
Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2018
As harsh as it sounds, the North should have known pulling kids out of school and filling their heads with Islam and zero empowerment would blow up in their face, unfortunately the Northerners have successfully bred and are continuing to breed terrorists

tayot1:

Kids like you should not be allowed access to public fora
Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by ninetiethcrown7(m): 1:34am On Apr 27, 2018
Please someone should find lai Mohammed and garba Shehu and ask them if this is the boko haram that they claimed to have defeated.

Nonsense.

As for the statement, was the person drunk when he was writing it because I am struggling to comprehend it.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri by 4reala(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
skales67:

And you think the barracks is safe? The army can just abscond from the back door leaving you to the mercy of the insurgents.
LOL, Na to follow dem pick race nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Election Was Rigged In Akwa Ibom State By PDP / 2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket / Picture Of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Laughing Out Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.