Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC (23361 Views)

Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level / PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. / PDP: I Will Quit Politics If Supreme Court Affirms Sheriff Faction: Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by bigpicture001: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
everyone knows that sheriff is APC
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by InvertedHammer: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
SoNature:
Hope Uzodinma wants to be president in 2023 grin
/
He couldn't become a governor in Imo State because he has no certificates. I can imagine on Federal level. They
will have him for breakfast. And it is another Igbo man that will do it.

/

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by NORSIYK(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Long overdue for that ass licking of a senator he has been causing a division in Imo PDP Am so glad he has finally left PDP for good. Let me see how he will slog it out with Okorocha over orlu zone senatorial district
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by Debazent: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
they all know to be members of APC from the beginning to cause problem in the opposition party
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by emekatimsu(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
I believe Sen. Hope Uzodinma knows that he will go into political oblivion after this current dispensation because the govanor, Rochas has made it known publicly that he will be contesting for the Orlu senatorial zone election, same senatorial zone which Hope Uzodinma presently occupies and if its the Gubernatorial seat he has his eyes on under APC, it wont be a meal ticket for him because, the govanor's in-law, Uche Nwosu is been projected by his Boss to taker over that seat.

Anyway, maybe he wants to retire on his own after now. Coupled with the believe that he is an HIV Positive person surviving on anti retro viral drug.

Good luck to his sha.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pdp is taking over imo

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by biztip: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
these are bunch of irrelevant folks in PDP leaving, tel me how many past ministers,governors and quality politicians belong to this group. even sheriff their Oga himself is inconsequential
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
ArmedRobber:
lols he is welcome to apc.his relection to Senate is guaranteed .
Politics is not a game of emotions ,you must dine with your enemies to get what you want
Will he beat Rochas for the ticket?
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by Awoleesu(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
ArmedRobber:
Politics is not a game of emotions ,you must dine with your enemies to get what you want
This your Monicker... Just wondering the choice some of us make...

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by ArmedRobber: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Will he beat Rochas for the ticket?
Don't worry apc will work it out .
I'm sure that would have been part of their conversations with leadership of apc before they agreed to join the party.
Obviously okorocha and senator hope uzodinma have to make sacrifices .
Okorocha cannot have his stooge as his successor and still grab house of assembly ticket.
The worst senator hope uzodinma can get is ministerial nominees for imo state after the relection of buhari if at all he step down for okorocha .
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
ArmedRobber:
Don't worry apc will work it out .
I'm sure that would have been part of their conversations with leadership of apc before they agreed to join the party.
Obviously okorocha and senator hope uzodinma have to make sacrifices .
Okorocha cannot have his stooge as his successor and still grab house of assembly ticket.
The worst senator hope uzodinma can get is ministerial nominees for imo state after the relection of buhari if at all he step down for okorocha .
And people that were there before him nko? Like Osita Izunazo the APC National Organising Secretary? You falsely assume that they will just dash him privileges? He has scored own goal...

Minister he won't even smell as PDP Government led by President Ahmed Makarfi will not appoint APC members.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by hypnotic(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
all these guys are PDP second hand goods, they defect cos the new PDP contenders are stronger than them

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by ArmedRobber: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

And people that were there before him nko? Like Osita Izunazo the APC National Organising Secretary? You falsely assume that they will just dash him privileges? He has scored own goal...

Minister he won't even smell as PDP Government led by President Ahmed Makarfi will not appoint APC members.
until he shows interest . A Serving senator with electoral value will always be ahead of every aspirants in a politically battle minus incumbent gpvernor of a state.
Apc imo state is not as formidable like what we have in other apc states.
There is enough space to accommodate new comers.

Lols wake up from your dream pdp is not coming back to power anytime soongringrin

2015 voting pattern is still much in sight.2019 will not be different

Apc will win their strongholds same as pdp .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by nzeobi(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
ArmedRobber:
rochas is from that zone and is going for senate too
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by Roger3D(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
lipsrsealed Hope Uzodinma? Fingers Crossed. We are watching
I don't like you angry
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by nkemdi89(f): 12:58am On Apr 28, 2018
asobo:
Sen Hope decamping with the illusion of becoming president 2023. Dreamer
Lol rochas made a video announcing HIV has returned to IMO, thereby referring to hope who was alleged to have the virus.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by Bruemath(m): 3:01am On Apr 28, 2018
Joblessness
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by Annie939(f): 3:01am On Apr 28, 2018
where is there boss sheriff?
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by seguno2: 4:51am On Apr 28, 2018
DerideGull:
I have stated that present-day democracy is not meant for Africans in general and Nigerians in particular. These are bunch of useless and thoughtless riffraff who parade themselves as leaders.

So what are you doing about it since you think that you are not useless
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by isahsalee: 7:09am On Apr 28, 2018
alsudaes1:
Ok

Take heart, its really pains, i understand your frustration. sorry you hear? PMB till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by begwong: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Clowns! The boko haram creator that was even rejected in his home state. Una MUMU never do?
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by Optimisticlady: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2018
This is a welcome development. Distinguish Senator Hope Uzodinma is the peoples choice come rain come sun.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by phenol33(m): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2018
asobo:
Sen Anyawu one of the few brave senator of the 8th assembly.
Guy uche nwosu don win gubar for imo state with hope on his side.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by Essential(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2018
DerideGull:

Are you alright? A PDP defecting to PDP. I guess you cannot read and comprehend. Political party prostitution is not healthy for democracy. Nigeria is lagging today is not unconnected to the lack of political stability and operatives who do not believe in the party manifesto. These political party operatives running from one party to another are money chasers who lacked ability to sustain ideology. I shall bet my last cent that these ninnies will defect to a ruling political party if APC is to be trashed at the polls. It is unfortunate you are a product of inadequacy who shivers at the mention of disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria.

See ur little brain. abeg dey use ur head. Is ur head just big for nothing? he meant that if it was apc defecting to pdp.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by Babacele: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2018
wash....just tell Sheriff to go register at his ward in Borno and not Abuja. Oyegun must go.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by hmuhammad(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2018
asobo:
Keep off my post pls. I guess if it is not worth commenting you should have kept it all to yourself.
if you are not comfortable with anyone quoting you, then stop commenting.... nama
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by hmuhammad(m): 9:45am On Apr 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I will continue telling you to stop giving yourself false hope, we don't know any northern candidate if not Buhari
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by kpaofame: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2018
Tho Nigerians dont have independent candidacy but ultimate power is with the voters not the politicians or chairmen of local council
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by asobo: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2018
hmuhammad:
if you are not comfortable with anyone quoting you, then stop commenting.... nama
Alade(daba) iri ka. Wawa kawai
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC by hmuhammad(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
asobo:
Alade(daba) iri ka. Wawa kawai
jaki, sha sha sha.... dan iska kawai. Nigeria sai Buhari, if you are not comfortable with that just relocate to Djibouti and continue your usual drug business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / South-West Leads In Voter Registration, North Takes Back Seat / An Old Sun Newspaper Reporting Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.