Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Help I Can't Use My Phone Front Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help I Can't Use My Phone Front Camera (1138 Views)

Can't Use Glo Betting Agent Data Plan / You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Can't Use My Phone Front Camera by Chibest2000(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
pls. anyone with the idea on what could be wrong with my Techno wx3p front camera? I tried to switch it but it constantly show me the rear view instead of the front. Thanks for your kind opinion, suggestions and advise.
Re: Help I Can't Use My Phone Front Camera by sirusX(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
If it has been working before...kindly take it to a technician to place the front camera back in position as the contact panel could have shifted a little causing it to disconnect
Re: Help I Can't Use My Phone Front Camera by saxby(f): 5:52am On Apr 30, 2018
Chibest2000:
pls. anyone with the idea on what could be wrong with my Techno wx3p front camera? I tried to switch it but it constantly show me the rear view instead of the front. Thanks for your kind opinion, suggestions and advise.
hope your camera isn't damaged, whatever the case sha you can always take it to Carl care
Re: Help I Can't Use My Phone Front Camera by tafat: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Chibest2000:
take your device to Carl care ASAP
Re: Help I Can't Use My Phone Front Camera by omakay(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2018
Switch off your phone.

Take out the battery if it is detachable.

Take out the sim card/cards.

Take out the memory card.

Forget about the phone for about 30mins.

Assemble again and turn it on.
Re: Help I Can't Use My Phone Front Camera by Chibest2000(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2018
sirusX:
If it has been working before...kindly take it to a technician to place the front camera back in position as the contact panel could have shifted a little causing it to disconnect
Thanks dear,
Re: Help I Can't Use My Phone Front Camera by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:40am On May 05, 2018
Chibest2000:

Hello @Chibest2000 If you've been unable to resolve this issue, visit our service centre for assistance asap. The front camera needs to be replaced

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon Cm / 5 Amazing Affordable Smartphones You Can Buy Below N20,000 / World’s Thinnest Rugged Smartphone- Ioutdoor X Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.