Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement (31047 Views)

Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Swedish DJ Avicii Dies At 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Divay22(f): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some of us wish we could beg death to return Avicii and take both DJ Cuppy and DJ Lambo.
Nah. Not my lambo cheesy grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by dojnr4real: 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
TRIBUTE TO AVICII

The following are some excerpts of his famous Work " Wake me up"

-I tried carrying the weight of the world
-But I only have two hands
-Hope I get the chance to travel the world
-But I don't have any plans
-Wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes

********* your great voice will continue to sound in the heart of music lovers like a chirping of a cricket. Indeed you traveled the world even when you didn't plan for it. " Wake Me Up" act as a conveyor in your journey to every planet on the earth surface. Death is an invincible weight exerted upon us and even our hands nor any part of our body can't withstand its beckoning.
Though your eyes are now closed, but your impact remains. Rest on Avicii.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Divay22(f): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
FrenchWay:
Its better he killed himself.

I had attempted it twice, but on each occasion, I felt the process was rigorous and hard. I had to postpone
We gat keep an eye on you, so you don't attempt it again

1 Like

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by AngelicBeing: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some of us wish we could beg death to return Avicii and take both DJ Cuppy and DJ Lambo.
Hian shocked

2 Likes

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Premiumwriter: 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
FrenchWay:

I had attempted it twice, but on each occasion, I felt the process was rigorous and hard. I had to postpone
grin grin
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Elvixbeatz(m): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
He has finished djing on earth he won go hell fire go djing
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
cry

You never know what someone is going through. RIP to his beautiful soul.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by blessingsonflee(f): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

are u by chance Uche Ejikeme?
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is sad and shocking cry
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by kelvinatkins(m): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

bros eh dat statement get as e be o
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Silvermoney: 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Gamesmart: 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
fabinfos:
@Kikiotolu.com

Late Swedish DJ has been reported to have died from apparent suicide, KikioTolu.com can confirm.

This was revealed in a statement issued by Avicii’s family, they said that he ‘could not go on any longer’ when he died on 20 April.

The statement, translated from Swedish, read:

‘Our beloved Tim was a seeker, a fragile artistic soul searching for answers to existential questions. An overachieving perfectionist who travelled and worked hard at a pace that led to extreme stress.

‘When he stopped touring, he wanted to find a balance in life to be happy and be able to do what he loved most – music.

‘He really struggled with thoughts about Meaning, Life, Happiness. He could not go on any longer.

‘He wanted to find peace. Tim was not made for the business machine he found himself in; he was a sensitive guy who loved his fans but shunned the spotlight.

‘Tim, you will forever be loved and sadly missed. The person you were and your music will keep your memory alive.

‘We love you, Your family.’

Police had earlier confirmed that there was no criminal suspicion in his death.

Avicii had suffered numerous health problems throughout his life, including acute pancreatitis, caused in part by his excessive drinking.

In 2014, he had his appendix and gallbladder removed.

The Levels hitmaker retired from touring in 2016 due to the toll it was taking on his health.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/avicii-committed-suicide/

In short, coded way of saying he was on drugs. undecided
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by braine(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a sad waste of great talent.

This made me laugh.
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by osusuallstars: 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
micgray100:
My very own FTC today...

Limited Liability company incorporation man...

Over 200 commendations from fellow nairalanders on my trend...
you are just stupid, lazy Nigerian teenager,this is the best you can contribute on issues
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by boujeeassnigga(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Death should've taken Kanye West instead
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Ardebaryor(m): 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
theapeman:
if only you knew Jesus, you won't have commit suicide or suffer from depression

your an idiot

#theonlineevangelist
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
Zeebabybh:
Eyah. Such a good man, if you are broke and needs extra cash, check my signature.

How much you don make
Abegi face front
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Trustme2(m): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
FrenchWay:

Next time pls just try Dangote truck. He never fails. It's also the surest and simplest way. Thank me when we see on the other side grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by sinola(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
fabinfos:
@Kikiotolu.com

Late Swedish DJ has been reported to have died from apparent suicide, KikioTolu.com can confirm.

This was revealed in a statement issued by Avicii’s family, they said that he ‘could not go on any longer’ when he died on 20 April.

‘Our beloved Tim was a seeker, a fragile artistic soul searching for answers to existential questions. An overachieving perfectionist who travelled and worked hard at a pace that led to extreme stress.

‘When he stopped touring, he wanted to find a balance in life to be happy and be able to do what he loved most – music.

‘He really struggled with thoughts about Meaning, Life, Happiness. He could not go on any longer.

‘He wanted to find peace. Tim was not made for the business machine he found himself in; he was a sensitive guy who loved his fans but shunned the spotlight.

‘Tim, you will forever be loved and sadly missed. The person you were and your music will keep your memory alive.

Avicii had suffered numerous health problems throughout his life, including acute pancreatitis, caused in part by his excessive drinking.

The Levels hitmaker retired from touring in 2016 due to the toll it was taking on his health.

Lalasticlala ishilove seun Mynd44 Dominique

Hey brother,you will forever be remembered
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Zeebabybh: 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abang52:

How much you don make
Abegi face front

I have gotten one 40k.

Check for proof:

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by SisiStar007: 12:05am On Apr 27, 2018
Chester Bennington, now Avicil...
Still find myself watching the video to wake me up...
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Dramadiddy(m): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2018
truly success is not money
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Varsitystories(m): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2018
grin

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by glowup: 12:24am On Apr 27, 2018
theapeman:
if only you knew Jesus, you won't have commit suicide or suffer from depression

#theonlineevangelist
depression is a disease man don't mislead people don't people who believe in Jesus have malaria ni

3 Likes

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Martinez19(m): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2018
FrenchWay:

I hope things are better now.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by bqlekan(m): 12:29am On Apr 27, 2018
"So wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and when I'm older.... All this times I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost....."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Aldebaran(m): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Drugs?
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by MrGoogle88: 12:33am On Apr 27, 2018
micgray100:
My very own FTC today...

Limited Liability company incorporation man...

Over 200 commendations from fellow nairalanders on my trend...

How old are you?
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by DJperdurabo: 12:40am On Apr 27, 2018
fabinfos:
@Kikiotolu.com

Lalasticlala ishilove seun Mynd44 Dominique

I can relate as one brother to another.

Bacchus! So many nights and days in endless gigs you've fueled my mind with imagination on how to make the audience go wild with my music but then you never tell me about the price I have to pay for all the adoration I get for another lit gig.

But then...

I know the price. My papa and mama told me of it. Wish I could muster the self-discipline to do the right thing.

O Bacchus! I love you so much...but I hate you too. Ours is a relationship that defies human understanding but then, maybe someday, you'd let me out of your sweet embrace...maybe.

R.I.P Avicii, you sure rocked my gigs! Sad that the spiritual force of music couldn't soothe your ache, yearnings and thirst for knowledge about life's meaning.

15 minutes of my set come 28, 29, and 1st of May will be dedicated to you. Amo "wake you up" in those 15 minutes.

The show goes on...

Sela!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Dances On Stage At London Notting Hill Carnival 2019 / K Cee And Jim Iyke's Fashion Style. Which Looks More Mature? / Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.