Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (697969 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
tikkykay:
Sorry I have a question, is it that the person who asked for the phones to be bought, didnt notice the "icloud locked iPhone 8"

The phone was on password locked. I was convinced when the husband is a nigerian, he looked so decent and collected the iphone 8(password locked) with the promise of sending me the password code when their kid gets home tonight and I informed Ope. when they stopped responding was when i realise i can locate the IMEI on the sim tray and i did a check and noticed there also FMI ON... I knew it was my fault and took responsibilties and refunded him the money for the phone.

Ope claimed iphone was 300$, the lady clamied iphone was 200$. I asked Ope to send me offerup conversation where they negotiated, he simply told me offerup deleted the conversation of 10days ago
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tim26will: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
See how I dey reason my guy, see how he dey address issue ? Because phones are still with IBL and you think you control him
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by harmbhrosz(m): 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
tim26will:

I don't think so, read it very well
you should do the reading bros
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Talk to me

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Samuelscott: 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tim26will: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tim26will: 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
lionlee216:

The phone was on password locked. I was convinced when the husband is a nigerian, he looked so decent and collected the iphone 8(password locked) with the promise of sending me the password code when their kid gets home tonight and I informed Ope. when they stopped responding was when i realise i can locate the IMEI on the sim tray and i did a check and noticed there also FMI ON... I knew it was my fault and took responsibilties and refunded him the money for the phone.

Ope claimed iphone was 300$, the lady clamied iphone was 200$. I asked Ope to send me offerup conversation where they negotiated, he simply told me offerup deleted the conversation of 10days ago

Bro, that was my calculation, and at then end you bought the iPhone 8 back at 250 dollars and paid and took full possession of it, read the first screen munch in this conversation, so we've sorted that out and deal closed, if I had picked up phones would you be saying all these ? Or if you had forte the password from them and sold the phone at profitable price, would you come back to give me the profit Coz initially got the deal before you bought it ?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tikkykay: 12:02am On Oct 30, 2018
lionlee216:

Boss I understand the whole stuff. We all trust people sometimes and it goes wrong. I also know you have learnt from it.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by harmbhrosz(m): 12:03am On Oct 30, 2018
tim26will:
then if he's not in possession of that phone, you're painting a wrong picture here sir. So far he hasn't picked up the phone, what coop are you waiting for? Your comments up there is contradicting the whole situation. Get the phones shipped back, and let the tread have rest of mind
the Ope guy is threatening to sue him and come tarnish Lionlee's name on this thread na, doesn't that warranty Lionlee defending himself?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 12:04am On Oct 30, 2018
Sincerely when you messaged me this morning, I was ready to reason with you a stretch (mind you, in this situation, I'm not obliged to) a little further for you in terms of how the loss won't be much for u as a G.. But the way you threw it at me that IBL will return my phones which I have fully paid for and that's final set me off !! I didn't you a dime of your cash to run this transaction bro. Let's not argue too much.... Look into the screen shots from the beginning carefully. You accepted your fault, you even made it clear you were getting the iPhone 8 off my due to your mistakes and you bought it fully ! I have no issue with it anymore. It's yours and whatever you do with it is yours even if there's a diamond stuck inside that phone. What's mine is what's with IBL
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by harmbhrosz(m): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2018
It makes me feel somehow when 2adult especially male are quarreling, Lionlee and Ope, you guys should kindly resolve this issue amicably without threats and muscle showing please. Una be men na
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Samuelscott: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tim26will: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 12:11am On Oct 30, 2018
harmbhrosz:
the Ope guy is threatening to sue him and come tarnish Lionlee's name on this thread na, doesn't that warranty Lionlee defending himself?

Don't say what you don't know, if you need explanation, pls kindly ask sir, if you ask Lionlee himself, he'll tell you I'm a cool person who hates to argue, he'll tell you I told him we don't even have to let it get to this level.... As a matter of fact, I and IBL have spoken few times today, I have spoken to IBL as early as 10am and IBL would tell you If you care to ask....I am a noble man in my own world... Tell me one thing I have said here that I haven't backed up with screen munch ? Please take time to read carefully bro....Easy !!
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2018
tim26will:

Oh ok, it's about the $100 extra he collected. Since he still has items with you, just do plus and minus

Please read the messages again and stop attacking me
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 12:13am On Oct 30, 2018
harmbhrosz:
It makes me feel somehow when 2adult especially male are quarreling, Lionlee and Ope, you guys should kindly resolve this issue amicably without threats and muscle showing please. Una be men na

Exactly what I told him bro.... But he chose to authoritatively tell me IBL will ship back phones and that's final, I have no say.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by AIREGIN360(m): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2018
I’ve taken my time to read all, I know how ope feels and also how Lionlee feels. @lionlee is there a way the phones won’t be returned even it would cost leaving the locked iPhone 8? what I’ll advice since this stuff is like this, if there is a way ope gets the phones and he and lionlee reach an angreement on how to thrash out the locked iPhone 8, so this way ope won’t disappoint he’s client and Lionlee would still smile. Abeg you guys should try and settle amicably.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 12:16am On Oct 30, 2018
tim26will:

Come ooooo, I think I'm just getting you guys. You mean he refunded you for the iPhone 8 which sensibly now belongs to him, but your other items which include the other phones hes saying he want to ship back along with the refunded one?

Exactly bro, after buying the iPhone 8 which he now sensibly owns.... Permit me to borrow your word "sensibly"... he still wants to ship back my own items which I own and fully paid for 100% ack to America just to claim his own refund for his iPhone 8... U get ?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Tomjazzy2: 12:17am On Oct 30, 2018
tim26will:

Come ooooo, I think I'm just getting you guys. You mean he refunded you for the iPhone 8 which sensibly now belongs to him, but your other items which include the other phones hes saying he want to ship back along with the refunded one?

You sir should ease off a little, read carefully, discern fully what the contending issues are, before passing any value judgement on either of the parties

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tim26will: 12:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tikkykay: 12:26am On Oct 30, 2018
olowoboi:

Exactly bro, after buying the iPhone 8 which he now sensibly owns.... Permit me to borrow your word "sensibly"... he still wants to ship back my own items which I own and fully paid for 100% ack to America just to claim his own refund for his iPhone 8... U get ?

Calm down bro
You said it before that you were ready to reason with Lionlee, pls try to do so.

He accepted his fault, You also do have one which is that you didnt know the phone was locked.

He could have told you that he saw the passcode lock, and bought it that way cos you would have checked the icloud part before asking him to pick up.
Except the imei he picked was diff from the one u gave him.

Lastly, i also do think that the 2 parties should come to a conclusion that doesn't include the phones going back to USA.

Whether its by proper sharing of loss,( think that's fair).

Ope remember that you could have been the only one bearing this icloud lock loss if there was no passcode lock and Lionlee didn't tell u all that happened truthfully
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 12:52am On Oct 30, 2018
tikkykay:

Calm down bro
You said it before that you were ready to reason with Lionlee, pls try to do so.

He accepted his fault, You also do have one which is that you didnt know the phone was locked.

He could have told you that he saw the passcode lock, and bought it that way cos you would have checked the icloud part before asking him to pick up.
Except the imei he picked was diff from the one u gave him.

Lastly, i also do think that the 2 parties should come to a conclusion that doesn't include the phones going back to USA.

Whether its by proper sharing of loss,( think that's fair).

Ope remember that you could have been the only one bearing this icloud lock loss if there was no passcode lock and Lionlee didn't tell u all that happened truthfully

He could have told me or he was truthful doesn't make an excuse in this case... Let's face fact of what has happened and move towards resolving things in a gentleman manner, That's all. Lionlee knew he was wrong, he accepted and bought the phone in question from me fully, I no longer own that iPhone 8... even-though it was avoidable but he trusted his fellow Nigerian based on his perosnal decision and out of our agreement, I still appreciate the fact that he did the right thing by taking the full possession of the phone.... But fact remains I own what i also paid fully for which currently sits in Nigeria with IBL.
Please my brother, let's stop treating this issue of pick up as if it's a favor... We all taking risk and Pickers are making something reasonable out of it.... If u sit to calculate 20,30,40 dollars here and there per day... It's something at the end of the month so it's business for them and we all need to understand that Pickers needs to start treating buyers better.... Do you think it's even easy to take hundreds of thousands or millions and send to someone you've not seen before without a guarantor ? I can personally share a story of how I lost tens of millions to someone that buys cars for me from America just because he did a perosnal deal that went bad for him and got him to Jail, till date my cash went down, Abeg shey Na person wey dey jail I wan dey fight bro ? So it's a big job to trust someone you don't know with your money.... Buyers and their items should be treated well...in my opinion bro

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by tikkykay: 12:57am On Oct 30, 2018
olowoboi:

He could have told me or he was truthful doesn't make an excuse in this case... Let's face fact of what has happened and move towards resolving things in a gentleman manner, That's all. Lionlee knew he was wrong, he accepted and bought the phone in question from me fully, I no longer own that iPhone 8... even-though it was avoidable but he trusted his fellow Nigerian based on his perosnal decision and out of our agreement, I still appreciate the fact that he did the right thing by taking the full possession of the phone.... But fact remains I own what i also paid fully for which currently sits in Nigeria with IBL.
Please my brother, let's stop treating this issue of pick up as if it's a favor... We all taking risk and Pickers are making something reasonable out of it.... If u sit to calculate 20,30,40 dollars here and there per day... It's something at the end of the month so it's business for them and we all need to understand that Pickers needs to start treating buyers better.... Do you think it's even easy to take hundreds of thousands or millions and send to someone you've not seen before without a guarantor ? I can personally share a story of how I lost tens of millions to someone that buys cars for me from America just because he did a perosnal deal that went bad for him and got him to Jail, till date my cash went down, Abeg shey Na person wey dey jail I wan dey fight bro ? So it's a big job to trust someone you don't know with your money.... Buyers and their items should be treated well...in my opinion bro

I see that you are neither willing to accept your own fault nor to reason. Na you know sha. All this long story , me no fit read, no vex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by khalazi: 1:17am On Oct 30, 2018
olowoboi:

He could have told me or he was truthful doesn't make an excuse in this case... Let's face fact of what has happened and move towards resolving things in a gentleman manner, That's all. Lionlee knew he was wrong, he accepted and bought the phone in question from me fully, I no longer own that iPhone 8... even-though it was avoidable but he trusted his fellow Nigerian based on his perosnal decision and out of our agreement,

Did you run a check on all Imeis before sending for pick up? Cause if you had done so you'd have saved yourself all this stress in the first place.

You lucky you dealt with Lionlee.
If to say na Mikky tc, na ur loss.

11 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by suco01(m): 1:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Hmmmm, this one deep oo. Let me start by saying this can be resolved if both parties can come to conclusion.

Seller want all phones back and refund the money
Lionlee ready to return the phones
Ope want the phones.

Pls lets settle this

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by khalazi: 1:23am On Oct 30, 2018
lionlee216:
[size=10pt].

4. [b]When asking me to pick up phones, It is your responsibility to chat with the seller to know if the phone is clean and clear, locked or unlocked, confirm with IMEI number and send me the IMEI number so that when picking up items, the IMEI must match, for laptops, also confirm with serial number or whatever the case maybe to avoid be outplayed by the seller.

Just that Lionlee can never pick up an iCloud locked phone. So he's done his best in this case. The best you can do is understand olowoboi.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by shurlermoz(m): 1:24am On Oct 30, 2018
The fact is that the phone in question can't be separated from the deal, else Sam will be the biggest loser here.
So far the 2 of you are doing normal, you are both protection your turf. Its better you shift ground and reach a compromise, it can still be a fair deal both ways.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dragnet: 1:38am On Oct 30, 2018
if FBI or SARS were after the phones, who would claim it? Sleep dey my eyes I no boot undecided

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Samuelscott: 1:44am On Oct 30, 2018
[s][/s]IPhone 7plus Sprint 32gb tlc $200 WhatsApp 08114665568[s][/s]
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by johnolusetire97(m): 3:30am On Oct 30, 2018
I don't know if Lionlee loses money from not shipping an item immediately. But imo next time there is a problem with someone's picked up items, you can simply delay the shipping until it is resolved. Once whatever issue is resolved you ship it the next shipping date. Just my opinion.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.