Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (697663 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Hisebu(m): 3:45am On Oct 30, 2018
Ope calm down Lionlee but you guys should consider thing critical.
1.Ope did you sent Lionlee the status of the phone
2.what if you where the one that discovered the lock
See ehn try reason with the guy(lionleel) if your are talking of integrity, time now see that's to you here in 9ja and your customer can understand but what of his own (sam) there if the issue go too far na court case his paying for rendering a service that seem illegal, guy you no fit sue am oh mind you assessing offerup is illegal here already and what if him no come show up after you send am the $1400 I know say na small money but you na 9ja guy na abeg ope allow am pick the fone back you go see another for your seller so as not to spoil this and make business continue him go loss a lot $250 no be beans all the Same and you never talk the exact amount for the phone because it shows the fone less $300 so my conclusion be say. Ope your customers should please beer with you integrity of you both they at stake here na we 9ja they spoil thing if only them do watin they rite, because if you use fight collect the fones here mind you this business door for you done close so just bear ehn nothing spoil and so that e no go they result to failed pickups because the matter go make Sam strict on top pickup when means if phone no meet description e go just forget am but no forget say you don pay pickup charge e no loss and Sam abeg the thing no easy but try if the item no meet description chart the buyer before you pay thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:08am On Oct 30, 2018
***Chukwu

Lenovo Yoga Laptop

Pawnstore

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:09am On Oct 30, 2018
***Frinx

Iphone 7plus 256GB

Homewood

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Apple iPhone 6 - 64GB - Gold

Slight crack on lower left of screen. Does not interfere with actual screen and has never expanded.

TLC : 45K

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Deyinka007: 4:25am On Oct 30, 2018
lionlee216:
***Frinx

Iphone 7plus 256GB

Homewood

Frinx, Frinx wink wink
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:26am On Oct 30, 2018
***Azeez

Iphone 8plus

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:27am On Oct 30, 2018
***Pius

Iphone 8plus

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:29am On Oct 30, 2018
Deyinka007:

Frinx, Frinx wink wink

Request Denied cheesy cheesy
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by perezuche(m): 4:32am On Oct 30, 2018
lionlee216:

You forget me for WhatsApp oooo
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:32am On Oct 30, 2018
perezuche:

You forget me for WhatsApp oooo

Seller Rescheduled till tomorrow sir
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Deyinka007: 4:33am On Oct 30, 2018
lionlee216:

I go shoot you boss grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by perezuche(m): 4:34am On Oct 30, 2018
lionlee216:

Seller Rescheduled till tomorrow sir
Another one still dey wait you there baba
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:36am On Oct 30, 2018
perezuche:

Another one still dey wait you there baba

Making 2?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by drey22(m): 4:38am On Oct 30, 2018
TO THINK THAT ALL THESE IS HAPPENING COS LIONLEE HAS A GOOD HEART IS REALLY CRAZY...

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by perezuche(m): 4:38am On Oct 30, 2018
lionlee216:

Making 2?

Yes o!! cheesy
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dushman04: 4:47am On Oct 30, 2018
Please ,how much does it cost to unlock T-MOBILE iphone 8 and other services in nigeria. thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nymphomaniac(m): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2018
dushman04:
Please ,how much does it cost to unlock T-MOBILE iphone 8 and other services in nigeria. thanks
5k for WW. Holla me
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by nymphomaniac(m): 5:51am On Oct 30, 2018
Lionlee go back to whatsapp and the drawing board and talk to ope. There must be a way to resolve this amicably.

Please and please. Good morning guys

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 6:42am On Oct 30, 2018
drey22:
TO THINK THAT ALL THESE IS HAPPENING COS LIONLEE HAS A GOOD HEART IS REALLY CRAZY...

Please noting like good heart here, Lionlee does not own those phone with IBL, also I do not own the the own the iPhone 8 with him. Those stuffs with IBL has my name on it, addressed to me and I have fully paid for it. Samuel on his own chose to buy the phone because he trusted the seller in his own mind, he made this decision himself upon realizing the phone was different from what I asked him to pick but just like he said, he trusted the seller Coz they appear cool and also Nigerians.
As far as this issues is concerned, it's not difficult to see that the issue of iPhone 8 was closed immediately Samuel bought the phone for 250.
This isn't about just money, for those saying same can't take loss, am i suppose to pay for his mistakes with my integrity, time and money ?
So, I'm sorry, if there anything we can both sit as man to man to settle, fine... But phone can't be returned because they belong to me and I have fully paid for it right from the first day. Good morning

N.B... For those saying I should take a loss because he picks and it might be the end of my business with him... Lol... You don't know me. If he chose not to pick for me anymore, it changes noting ! That won't make me accept what he's about to do, what is not right is not right. I have attached enough screen munch to help us disgest this better.

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dragnet: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2018
I think there's just one way, the phones should be returned especially when the seller has requested for them back, both sides are losing, lionlee and olowobo, lionlee is losing cash, olowo would be losing profit and reputation and I guess some cash too.
The best thing is to keep records clean and returning the phone is the only way to achieve this. If SARS knocks your door and tells you that the phone with you is linked to a murder, would you claim ownership or you'll point them straight to where you got it? though this isn't a case of murder, obtaining under false pretens/fraud/intent to commit fraud is also a heavy crime

9 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by chidekings(m): 6:51am On Oct 30, 2018
The whole truth is Lionel is too soft for this business,
This is pick up for Christ sake,the ope guy should have done a full check of the phone he is buying.ope what do you want? Do you want him to bear the whole 250 loss ?

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dragnet: 6:53am On Oct 30, 2018
Ichie233:

if I ban you for spamming now you'll start complaining, stop spamming people's threads especially when you've created a thread on the matter.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by azpekuliar: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2018
lionlee216:
***Chukwu

Lenovo Yoga Laptop

Pawnstore

Bruv, I need used working PS4 controllers from this pawn store. Can you help confirm prices. I am the one who suggested picking up one from Arlington heights during the weekend and we both came to a conclusion that it wasn't worth the hassle. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dragnet: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2018
olowoboi:

Please noting like good heart here, Lionlee does not own those phone with IBL, also I do not own the the own the iPhone 8 with him. Those stuffs with IBL has my name on it, addressed to me and I have fully paid for it. Samuel on his own chose to buy the phone because he trusted the seller in his own mind, he made this decision himself upon realizing the phone was different from what I asked him to pick but just like he said, he trusted the seller Coz they appear cool and also Nigerians.
As far as this issues is concerned, it's not difficult to see that the issue of iPhone 8 was closed immediately Samuel bought the phone for 250.
This isn't about just money, for those saying same can't take loss, am i suppose to pay for his mistakes with my integrity, time and money ?
So, I'm sorry, if there anything we can both sit as man to man to settle, fine... But phone can't be returned because they belong to me and I have fully paid for it right from the first day. Good morning

N.B... For those saying I should take a loss because he picks and it might be the end of my business with him... Lol... You don't know me. If he chose not to pick for me anymore, it changes noting ! That won't make me accept what he's about to do, what is not right is not right. I have attached enough screen munch to help us disgest this better.

I'm quite surprised that you've been praising lionlee but don't want to see things from his point of view, you claim it isn't about the money yet you refuse to let go? especially when lionlee isn't making a dime from returning the phones, it is quite disheartening that you can't even take into cognizance the fact that the mistake happened just because he wanted to satisfy you, he could've left the whole deal and you'll lose your pickup fee, he loses nothing and even after the issue was discovered, he didn't push it all on you, he magnanimously took the bullet for something that was totally your fault because the responsibility to check iPhone details via the IMEI rests on the buyer, now it's time for you to just rescind and assume the pickup never happened but you chose to hang him?
You're truly not being sincere, you're claiming to be saint-like but your actions speak louder.

15 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lumide533(m): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2018
dushman04:
Chat me up. Will do it less amount you were quoted
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by olowoboi: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2018
dragnet:

I think there's just one way, the phones should be returned especially when the seller has requested for them back, both sides are losing, lionlee and olowobo, lionlee is losing cash, olowo would be losing profit and reputation and I guess some cash too.
The best thing is to keep records clean and returning the phone is the only way to achieve this. If SARS knocks your door and tells you that the phone with you is linked to a murder, would you claim ownership or you'll point them straight to where you got it? though this isn't a case of murder, obtaining under false pretens/fraud/intent to commit fraud is also a heavy crime

Bro, as much as I'd love to agreed with you, I totally disagree, Best case here is for him to let them know truth which is ...
1. He doesn't own these phones he picked.
2. He has sent down to Africa, he can proof it.

If this is done and they pay him the 200 dollars, he got 50 dollars left as loss which i can even do something about. Case closed ! Police works the same in the world, creating peace with a reasonable state of thought...Simple.

I have a whole bunch of stuff with IBL and IBL functions as the body who uses his good office to ehnance a smooth delivery to buyers here, he's not gonna tear up the package to take out what was addressed to me and send back to U.S.

Lionlee doesn't own those phones anymore, just the same way I can decide to sell that phone to anyone here before it even got to Nigeria and the buyer would make payments to me and not him..
For those saying I didn't run a check, all phones were turned off and I checked. What happened and how the issue of locked phone came up, I really don't understand, Dont twist it up, Lionlee knows he was at fault and he accepted it please...... So please ask and don't just conclude based on assumption.

This issue is very simple and clear.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dragnet: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2018
lionlee216, clone2020 both of you should be careful, people complain about mikkyangel a lot, I know he has his excesses but there's a reason for his countenance. I dealt with Mikky without him knowing me on nairaland(before ppl start saying, "because u be mod") and I was really astonished at the good treatment he gave me, even purchased item without initially collecting a dime etc etc, my point is, he is a nice guy irrespective of how much cash you're holding but there's a reason he puts up all those "thick skin", "I no send you" attitude. I'm not saying you guys too should turn military o0o, but take heed. soldier go, soldier come, na your barrack go remain.

10 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by finest0007(m): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2018
lionlee216:
Apple iPhone 6 - 64GB - Gold

Slight crack on lower left of screen. Does not interfere with actual screen and has never expanded.

TLC : 45K

I'm interested. Messaged you via WhatsApp
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by amalab30(m): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Bro, please whatever you can do to stem the tide of this stormy issue for the sakes of other buyers and prospective buyers like me, please do.

I know sometimes we make losses and we make gains. I'm especially talking to you as you've been the one at the receiving end mostly.

Kindly and wholly accept to allow this matters slide, whatever you can conclude wid lionlee216 and return the phones - pls do.

Juss know we're your witnesses here and please don't hesitate to strike further deals with lion sometime soon.

We all know picking up is fun and also lucrative to an extent but bruh we can make mistakes. Allow it slide and also strike a conclusion discussion wid lion will be awesome.

I'm very sure greater deals abound for you soon. I see mad deals posted here often and I know you'll get one shortly.

I know you're planning on getting it resolved. Please do!

Thank you.

olowoboi:

Exactly bro, after buying the iPhone 8 which he now sensibly owns.... Permit me to borrow your word "sensibly"... he still wants to ship back my own items which I own and fully paid for 100% ack to America just to claim his own refund for his iPhone 8... U get ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.