Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (697314 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by GreyBlood: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2019
ChisomK9:
Leaving out laptops is not acceptable oh angry
haha

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by battousaiX(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2019
Thanks @wildchild! I don get 1 baba...
wildchild1:

Guy I don't think you like yourself at all. You have a client that I'm sure you've collected money from and he's been patient with you due to all these issues. Yet you're still looking for resellers price, I'll advise you save yourself first even if it means selling without gain, simply goto computer village and do the needful. This is not a time to be greedy.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by terrymason(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2019
Chai cry cry cry
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Ezemoses42(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2019
wildchild1:

Guy I don't think you like yourself at all. You have a client that I'm sure you've collected money from and he's been patient with you due to all these issues. Yet you're still looking for resellers price, I'll advise you save yourself first even if it means selling without gain, simply goto computer village and do the needful. This is not a time to be greedy.

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2019
battousaiX:
Thanks @wildchild! I don get 1 baba...

Shapaly go give the person oo, we no wan hear say Dem Kari anybody here abeg. God go help us all.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by battousaiX(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2019
Aye Aye captain! Amiyn to the prayer too
wildchild1:

Shapaly go give the person oo, we no wan hear say Dem Kari anybody here abeg. God go help us all.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Ezemoses42(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2019
wildchild1:

Lol them no go carry anybody oo
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by otikpoko(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:

Your shipper Bleep up... grin grin I wan enter California call you say i don land oo make you come host us but he be like say e no go work again cheesy... The problem right now is the timing which guys are complaining about which i perfectly understood

Some people said you should not ship only phone to California without laptop and vice versa.

My suggestion is this...

As soon as you receive items back this new week between February 4th to 6th, sort out items of people again.

Some people are saying you should not ship phone to Mikkyangel without laptop.

So for those people who have phones and laptops with you that do not want items to ship separately, arrange their items in one place while looking for a suitable ship date to send all their items (phones and laptops together).

Other people who has phone(s) and laptop(s) in your possession but do not mind you sending phones first to Mikkyangel to get it shipped down to Nigeria, then ship their items Sharp Sharp as soon as you receive items and finish sorting.

Those who have only phone and want you to send it down to California to get it shipped ASAP then send their own.

Those who still have only phone(s) and have the patience to wait for another 2 weeks or there about, keep their items behind while waiting for the next unknown or uncertain ship date from chicago shipper.

That way I think everyone will be satisfied.

And please do not wait 2 days before shipping to mikky like he suggested. Ship on time from Chicago so that items arrive Mikkyangel's address on time because if you do not ship asap to mikky, bad weather in Chicago cam delay arrival time thereby missing next ship date with Mikkyangel.

If there is any 2 days Shipping before 16th which mikky said he sure of, please use it.

Other new items you're picking can also be sent to mikky to follow his 16th shipment for February.

But if any shipment is available before 16th, as your items from Chicago gets to California, let the items fly sharp sharp.

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
For my own opinion, d truth is dt since kreamie said someone is coming to Nigeria over the weekend, let lionlee split d package to kreamie's guy and the oda to mikky.....that's my suggestion, wat do u guys think

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Perspec(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
If at the end of all this, there's no viable solution, those of you whose clients WILL NOT AGREE to wait for the 2-3weeks shipping date should auction off the items for a lower price you can use to refund your clients and not short yourself.. If you're lucky somebody who needs what you have might buy it from you and agree to wait till they're shipped.

OR

Tell your clients of this development. Tell them your shipper will reduce something from the amount they paid due to the inconvenience. A couple of thousands might do the trick.
If you're the type that didn't give your clients a cut-throat price this should work because yes they might be angry but deep down they know they wont get such a deal anywhere else.

OR

Use new clients (if you have). Use their money to buy and ship via Mikky for old clients already waiting. Use Old items currently on hold on new clients. That's assuming if you're so lucky that new clients order for similar items as the old ones did..

Just saying.

7 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Oga Ur first statement auction is out of it, no put am
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by bbmike(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Iphone7 32 gig and 128gig
Samsung galaxy S8 plus
All available in Lagos.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
wolfenstein:
Oga Ur first statement auction is out of it, no put am
nwanne shot that guy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by luckize: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
ChisomK9:
Deal Alert

Mint
Samsung note 9
128gb
Lilac purple
With case & screen protector

TLC 167k
Let me know if you need

I need am o
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by mikkyangel(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
wesley80:

That much I concede but then again, it's time to start thinking of practical solutions and there are already a few flying around. From what I see, the major constraint here is the weight of the goods 300lb or so mostly because these are accumulated batches spread over 2 months.
Mikkey already suggested shipping some items to him and possibly leaving out laptops at the first instance. Secondly, the goods could be broken into batches and prioritized according to time already spent which reduces the weight. This idea of shipping everything at once is clearly not feasible. I repeat, this is about minimizing people's losses not fixing it. Everyone with their goods out there has already incurred significant losses not just in terms of the added shipping costs but also the waiting time. The sooner you start reducing the number of people groaning the better.

*I didnot suggest that he ships to me, i said he already arranged with my shipper and i was with my shipper when he called...HE CALLED MY SHIPPER ABOUT 5TIMES in less Than 45mins!!!(see pressure!!), abeg make una nor too stress this guy..U all need to understand that this shipping of a thing is beyond our control. Some people are there complaining that 2 to 3 weeks too far, God forbid something happens,and things go south, i bet those same people will be ready to wait for a month as long as they get them items..

OBOY See jhhourney!!(as beneee man go pronounce am), fuel alone ...to Cali and back to chicago fit reach $300,and how do you cope with the bad weather while driving? me i no fit drive dis kind one ohh.....i go just dey resell all items back on offerup/ebay... grin grin grin

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
undecided
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by BBM: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
mikkyangel:

*I didnot suggest that he ships to me, i said he already arranged with my shipper and i was with my shipper when he called...HE CALLED MY SHIPPER ABOUT 5TIMES in less Than 45mins!!!(see pressure!!), abeg make una nor too stress this guy..U all need to understand that this shipping of a thing is beyond our control. Some people are there complaining that 2 to 3 weeks too far, God forbid something happens,and things go south, i bet those same people will be ready to wait for a month as long as they get them items..

OBOY See jhhourney!!(as beneee man go pronounce am), fuel alone ...to Cali and back to chicago fit reach $300,and how do you cope with the bad weather while driving? me i no fit drive dis kind one ohh.....i go just dey resell all items back on offerup/ebay... grin grin grin
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
mikkyangel:

*.i go just dey resell all items back on offerup/ebay... grin grin grin

A very very good advice.. grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by perezuche(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:

A very very good advice.. grin

I don't even know what to type again.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by OmoDavido(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
Oga lionlee, me I go wait for my item to land in two or there weeks time as stated by you. No resell am o. Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Piyke: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Just for clarity, at the 2weeks next shipping, will there be 2 options:
1. 2 day option
2. Normal 5-10 business days

This is necessary for decision making. I have 2 items, one I will want for the 2day, the other can go through the normal shipping
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
grin cheesy
We just dey talk like we get choice ..
My own is shipp out items make e land
grin

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
ChisomK9:
grin cheesy
We just dey talk like we get choice ..
My own is shipp out items make e land
grin
U no put dis week
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by PUSSYBOY2: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
My own is anytime the item land no wahala...na my doe I take buy am and all those who need the devices can wait or make them go buy am expenaively. Would still sell it sharply.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by spartacus11(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Everything will be alright. It actually is not easy, from Seller's, buyer's, picker's, shipper's. Client's.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Moving forward, I have no time to waste as sorting items of over 300lbs is not a joke. Items will be moved to California.

Those that are not interested, their items will be left behind till it all get sorted out. At this point, I have no choice. Whether airline mess up or not, business has to keep moving on and my job is to make sure they get delivered to you no matter the situation.

Those that are interested should be PLEASE SEND ME YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND ITEMS THEY PICKING UP ONLY on whatsapp and I'll record and sort it then give out new bills.

NO MIRACLE IS HAPPENING BTW NOW N 16TH

Thank you ...

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Oluoxide2(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
Contact on my signature for iPhone 7plus with box and accessories already in naija
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
Oluoxide2:
Contact on my signature for iPhone 7plus with box and accessories already in naija

Reseller price abi grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by scopio04(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
Whats the new shipping price for Samsung phones?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Oluoxide2(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:

Reseller price abi grin
End users price

Please, can this options be done when those items moved to California
A. 2 days shipping
B. 5-10 days shipping
Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
Oluoxide2:

End users price

Please, can this options be done when those items moved to California
A. 2 days shipping
B. 5-10 days shipping
Thanks

I'll discuss with mikky about the second option but at that point It will be useless.

On feb 16th, you have options 2 days shipping OR normal shipping, what will you go for?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:
Moving forward, I have no time to waste as sorting items of over 300lbs is not a joke. Items will be moved to California.

Those that are not interested, their items will be left behind till it all get sorted out. At this point, I have no choice. Whether airline mess up or not, business has to keep moving on and my job is to make sure they get delivered to you no matter the situation.

Those that are interested should be PLEASE SEND ME YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND ITEMS THEY PICKING UP ONLY on whatsapp and I'll record and sort it then give out new bills.

NO MIRACLE IS HAPPENING BTW NOW N 16TH

Thank you ...
Bro please try to explain, don't understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.