Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (697315 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Oluoxide2(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:

I'll discuss with mikky about the second option but at that point It will be useless.

On feb 16th, you have options 2 days shipping OR normal shipping, what will you go for?
I will prefer to wait more
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by spartacus11(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:

I'll discuss with mikky about the second option but at that point It will be useless.

On feb 16th, you have options 2 days shipping OR normal shipping, what will you go for?

Feb 16 shebi dat is election day.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Toceenay(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:

With this development, someone needs to think about it well oo.
That means : on 16th - 2 days shipping - pick up will be around 19th or 20th
: on 16th - normal shipping - pick up will be 26th or 27th... The difference is just a week. And we'll pay about 300% increment for 2 days shipping. Is it not better we wait a week and pay our normal money?
We've waited for about 5 weeks, one week won't make huge difference... My personal idea.

Weldone for the work Mr Lionlee

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
wolfenstein:

Bro please try to explain, don't understand

Shipper already told me no Shipping on Feb 9th

Feb 2nd shipment already rejected by the Shipper

He promised shipped on Feb 16th but nothing is guranteed.

CA 2 day shipping in on Feb 16th.

No miracle is happening btw now and Feb 16th.

All item will be in CA on or before the ship date. Whoever is not interested, items will be left behind in Chicago when heading out to CA

ALL OPTIONS ARE EXHAUSTED RIGHT NOW...
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by aywhy93(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:

Left to me, With those flat rate charges for 2 days shipping, I have over 25 items which means I'll be paying a very huge amount for shipping, about 250k if not more... I've already waited for so long and I'll still wait till Feb 16 before any shipment occurs so I'll kuku prefer the normal shipping and wait completely till the items land via normal shipping... Please, Lionlee216.. 2 days shipping is important but that normal shipping is importanter. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by fibonacci2526: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:

All item will be in CA on or before the ship date. Whoever is not interested, items will be left behind in Chicago when heading out to CA

Have you tried to see if mikky will be shipping via the normal shipping method on the 9th? Am looking at people with so many items perhaps as it will be way cheaper for them to use the normal shipping method that is if mikky is shipping next week.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Toceenay(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:

Your explanation is very clear, but with the second to the last point, does that mean by Feb 16th, normal shipping won't be available in CA by Mikky?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by AIREGIN360(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
Toceenay:

With this development, someone needs to think about it well oo.
That means : on 16th - 2 days shipping - pick up will be around 19th or 20th
: on 16th - normal shipping - pick up will be 26th or 27th... The difference is just a week. And we'll pay about 300% increment for 2 days shipping. Is it not better we wait a week and pay our normal money?
We've waited for about 5 weeks, one week won't make huge difference... My personal idea.

Weldone for the work Mr Lionlee
This is a welcome idea, cos the time wasting and increment would be a huge loss to people with more phones. Since everything is already like this, the Feb 16 normal shipping is ok. From my own opinion Chicago is not really ripe for this 2 days shipping, cos if we look at Los Angeles, it’s a very big city and there are plenty deals over there ( good lowballing) coming to Chicago we’re about 3 persons struggle to get one deal. I think some people would agree with me why they still deal in Chicago is coz of the nice shipping rate. This 2 days shipping for Chicago would
1. Make landing deals down here almost the same as buying here ( Chicago don’t have many deals)
2. It would bury deal hunting( a deal hunter won’t want to sell he’s item how it was before cos he just has to wait few days and sell the normal amount,
I might be wrong in my assertion but this is just my opinion. Thanks

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by AIREGIN360(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
This is a welcome idea, cos the time wasting and increment would be a huge loss to people with more phones. Since everything is already like this, the Feb 16 normal shipping is ok. From my own opinion Chicago is not really ripe for this 2 days shipping, cos if we look at Los Angeles, it’s a very big city and there are plenty deals over there ( good lowballing) coming to Chicago we’re about 3 persons struggle to get one deal. I think some people would agree with me why they still deal in Chicago is coz of the nice shipping rate. This 2 days shipping for Chicago would
1. Make landing deals down here almost the same as buying here ( Chicago don’t have many deals)
2. It would bury deal hunting( a deal hunter won’t want to sell he’s item how it was before cos he just has to wait few days and sell the normal amount,
I might be wrong in my assertion but this is just my opinion. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by mixter(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:

Quite sad this is happening. This matter has been making me feel sad. I no just happy like this.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Toceenay:

Your explanation is very clear, but with the second to the last point, does that mean by Feb 16th, normal shipping won't be available in CA by Mikky?
Exactly what I was about to ask, cos if there won't be normal shipping on d 16th meaning it's like making it compulsory to pay for 2days shipping

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Holamileykan001: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:
Moving forward, I have no time to waste as sorting items of over 300lbs is not a joke. Items will be moved to California.

Those that are not interested, their items will be left behind till it all get sorted out. At this point, I have no choice. Whether airline mess up or not, business has to keep moving on and my job is to make sure they get delivered to you no matter the situation.

Those that are interested should be PLEASE SEND ME YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND ITEMS THEY PICKING UP ONLY on whatsapp and I'll record and sort it then give out new bills.

NO MIRACLE IS HAPPENING BTW NOW N 16TH

Thank you ...

We fit add kansas item too bro for the item
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by hemor(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:
Moving forward, I have no time to waste as sorting items of over 300lbs is not a joke. Items will be moved to California.

Those that are not interested, their items will be left behind till it all get sorted out. At this point, I have no choice. Whether airline mess up or not, business has to keep moving on and my job is to make sure they get delivered to you no matter the situation.

Those that are interested should be PLEASE SEND ME YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND ITEMS THEY PICKING UP ONLY on whatsapp and I'll record and sort it then give out new bills.

NO MIRACLE IS HAPPENING BTW NOW N 16TH

Thank you ...
I came here hoping to see oga lionlee say packages arrived earlier but now I have to wait another one month without a smartphone cry

Anyway I sent you my details via email since I'm not on WhatsApp ATM.

Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by maballack(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
still available
maballack:
I have a brand new Iphone 8plus silver 256GB factory unlocked for sale
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
#DealAlert

iPhone 7 Plus 32GB wwu
Phone Only

TLC 115K (Phone would be shipped via 2 days shipping by Indianapolis picker, to arrive Monday/Tuesday)

SOLD to a Nairalander.

About 6 people messaged me but Wizzy89 paid first, sorry guys. It wasn't intentional.

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Toceenay(m): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
Deal Alert!!!

Samsung Galaxy S9 - 64gb Purple (Unlocked)

Phone is Fully Functional - Cosmetic condition 9/10

Nothing To Fix... No crack, no dent.

TLC - 119k

Contact on my signature (Fastest Finger First)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Please how long is it from Chicago to seyreville new jersey

Cc lionlee216
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
wolfenstein:
Please how long is it from Chicago to seyreville new jersey

Cc lionlee216

15hrs
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:

15hrs
Ok boss. Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by bbmike(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Iphone 7 plus 32gig rose gold for sale.
Already in Lagos
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by peters247: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
lionlee216:

15hrs
Please is smart links. Can you please reply your WhatsApp
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ikecinho(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
IPhone 7 Plus 128gb 145k already in 9ja
IPhone 7 Plus 32gb 125k also in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy s8 plus 115k also in Nigeria
Hit me up if your interested
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Oluoxide2(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
wildchild1:
#DealAlert

iPhone 7 Plus 32GB wwu
Phone Only

TLC 115K (Phone would be shipped via 2 days shipping by Indianapolis picker, to arrive Monday/Tuesday)

SOLD to a Nairalander.

About 6 people messaged me but Wizzy89 paid first, sorry guys. It wasn't intentional.
iPhone 7plus with box and accessories already in naija, contact on my signature
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Toceenay(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
[s]Deal Alert!!!

Samsung Galaxy S9 plus - 64gb Blue (Verizon Unlocked)

Fully Functional - Cosmetic condition 9.5/10

In perfect MINT condition

TLC - 139k

Contact on my signature (First Come, First Serve)

Note: This item will arrive 3rd week of February, if it worth the wait... Grab it now! [/s]

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:10am On Feb 03, 2019
Had a conversation with my shipper and told me the initial airline is back to work and items will lift this weekend. thats what he told me.

Airport to Airport transfer will be done for the shipment rejected by the airline to convey to another airline BUT he said if I still want my items back, he can make arrangement for them to be returned back to me.

Problem is if everything goes good, I will miss out on friday shipment. So i took my chances and told him to proceed with shipment arrangement with the initial airline.

He also promised if any changes again, I will be the first to know.

So if all good, then items will leave Feb 9th and if things change again, then i still have the time to lift items to California. Nothing to lose.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:14am On Feb 03, 2019
Shipment rejected for yesterday and pickups to be done for next week, there is no guarantee it will ship on Feb 9th because shipper said his warehouse is already filled up which i saw for myself..

So it is safe to ASSUME shipment rejected and pickups to be done this week will ship via 2 days shipping.

So sharpen up your negotiation skills and lets do 2 days shipping.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by scopio04(m): 1:39am On Feb 03, 2019
lionlee216:
Shipment rejected for yesterday and pickups to be done for next week, there is no guarantee it will ship on Feb 9th because shipper said his warehouse is already filled up which i saw for myself..

So it is safe to ASSUME shipment rejected and pickups to be done this week will ship via 2 days shipping.

So sharpen up your negotiation skills and lets do 2 days shipping.

Thank you
When will the 2 days shipping be done?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ifecx4real: 2:13am On Feb 03, 2019
Your explanation sometimes is confusing.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:20am On Feb 03, 2019
ifecx4real:

What you confused about?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by adecamp(m): 3:06am On Feb 03, 2019
ifecx4real:
Nothing confusing there.
January 11th/18th and January 25th shipment which was rejected by connecting airline to be shipped back to to Lionlees shipper won't be sent back cos th3 original airline which his shipper uses is back and might lift us items by weekend.
Items to be shipped on Friday February 1 won't/might not make it cuz the shippers warehouse is full already

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wesley80(m): 4:15am On Feb 03, 2019
adecamp:

Nothing confusing there.
January 11th/18th and January 25th shipment which was rejected by connecting airline to be shipped back to to Lionlees shipper won't be sent back cos th3 original airline which his shipper uses is back and might lift us items by weekend.
Items to be shipped on Friday February 1 won't/might not make it cuz the shippers warehouse is full already
How's what you've typed not now confusing with all these won't / might you've used to decorate your sentences?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Toceenay(m): 5:04am On Feb 03, 2019
This statement is straightforward, don't read with excitement, read with understanding:

- the backlog he had until 25th shipment would be shipped on February 9th by his normal shipper/airline

- Feb 1st and 8th would not be shipped on 9th because warehouse is filled up

-so, Feb 1st and 8th + pick up done till he's ready for CA would be shipped 2 days shipping

-But if the first point goes wrong then he'll fall back to initial plan of shipping everything on 16th by mikky's shipper in CA

I guess that's how I understand it.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.