Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (700787 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wesley80(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
lionlee216:
At this point, i am handling my business to someone else because its clearly the delivery things is not working and shows most of you are not happy.. cry

Details later.... embarassed
Like no one saw this coming? The very idea of sending goods to Ibadan and then back to Lagos is just absurd. Then when they choose to bring them over, they're leaving IB by 12PM!

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by vanchi(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
wesley80:

Like no one saw this coming? The very idea of sending goods to Ibadan and then back to Lagos is just absurd. Then they choose to bring them over and leave IB by 12PM!

That's like digging a hole to cover another hole.. turnioniown method.. why is IBL Not handling it
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sunlawphy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
NEW IPHONE 8 PLUS AND IPHONE 8 AVAILABLE FOR SALE

IPHONE 8-150K

IPHONE 8 PLUS-185K

PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE

WHATSAPP 09082777350 FOR MORE INFO AND PICS

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by fergieboy: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Tomjazzy2: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tomjazzy2:
Deal Alert!

Clean iPhone 7 (32gb) 2pcs

Ww unlock

Phones only

Already shipped

TLC 78,000 79,500 each

To arrive next week
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by OmoDavido(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
I just got my phone at Oshodi. Thank God atlast.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tomjazzy2:

To arrive next week

Baba increase price ni shaa, no joy at all grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by newman10(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
lionlee216:
At this point, i am handling my business to someone else because its clearly the delivery things is not working and shows most of you are not happy.. cry

Pls clarify urgently. Leaving pickup business or handlig delivery to someone else embarassed
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Tomjazzy2: 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
wildchild1:

Baba increase price ni shaa, no joy at all grin

Most buyers now want to codedly wait for item to be shipped, then still expect to buy at "resellers" price grin cheesy
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
lionlee216:

omicpet shud handle delivery smoothly wink
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Wen I talk am e b like say I dey isolated
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by fibonacci2526: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
wesley80:

Like no one saw this coming? The very idea of sending goods to Ibadan and then back to Lagos is just absurd. Then when they choose to bring them over, they're leaving IB by 12PM!

Exactly.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
wolfenstein:
Wen I talk am e b like say I dey isolated

You need to choose your words carefully. I know what you said and i know what the issues are. Sometimes it best to keep quiet when you are not sure of something.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
My sincerest apologies for the adversities faced by my dear clients has regards to this years early shipment . I understand that that a whole lot of work, money , patience , prayers and more of energy and disappointment has gone into this . I am sorry.

I will always give my best to ensure you get a better than perfect service and putting that into consideration Ibadan handling has been cancelled
A decision is been made in house to further serve you in better way and next delivery will be within lagos.

Thank you

12 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
ChisomK9:
omicpet shud handle delivery smoothly wink

Omic what? I dey find that guy. He owe me something precious lol

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tomjazzy2:

Most buyers now want to codedly wait for item to be shipped, then still expect to buy at "resellers" price grin cheesy

Asin ehn, it cant work grin

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
lionlee216:

omicpet comman settle the gods shocked
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by david4z: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
lionlee216:

If no b babe e owe u. Leave am abeg. grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Omicpet has switched off his phone, baba phone don ring tire, e pass GLO customer care service line sef grin grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
ChisomK9:
omicpet comman settle the gods shocked

Xs Max 256GB must get to Abuja today today oo, if not na all of us Police go carry grin

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Pickup Continues today...

All last week shipped items should be available for delivery on Monday/Tuesday.

Dispatch will be from Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
lionlee216:

back to normal wink
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
ChisomK9:
back to normal wink

Come and do the needful now.. angry
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
lionlee216:

Come and do the needful now.. angry
grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by btrocky09(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
How about Ibadan Clients?
lionlee216:

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wolfenstein(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
lionlee216:

You need to choose your words carefully. I know what you said and i know what the issues are. Sometimes it best to keep quiet when you are not sure of something.

Thank you
Bro I'm not complaining about u, just feeling bad that's all(for others)

Have collected my package.
Thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Idboyostic(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
lionlee216:

I will always give my best to ensure you get a better than perfect service and putting that into consideration Ibadan handling has been cancelled
A decision is been made in house to further serve you in better way and next delivery will be within lagos.

Thank you
Thank God it has been scrapped because that wasn't gonna work with me.....And good thing is you saw the challenges and made a quick reaction towards it against next delivery date.

After waiting all this long and someone in Ibadan will give me a location that isn't favorable to me for pickup. Does he think I don't have anything doing or what? That whenever the driver calls me, I will just dash out and speedily meet up.

And worst case scenario is he trying to compel me to his charges if not my phone won't be delivered because I did not accept his charges. Well, I don't blame him. He doesn't know the struggles if not he will dispatch items with immediate effect not the ones that delivery will be taking place in the afternoon.....late at night and a day or two days after.

He won't be the one to tell me what to pay and he telling me if I want to pay 500 naira.....I will have to come to Ibadan to pick and pay 500....I already told him he can keep the item If the item doesn't get to me today.

Am not paying any dime!!!

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lizzypro: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
Text me

DanielsParker:

UK nko?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by newman10(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
Me, I have paid him since yesterday, he told me I will get today. I ask for driver no. Since morning he is not responding to what's app anymore. I just tire for the guy. I don hiiiiii, hellooooo tire, no response. This is really a nightmare! embarassed
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Tomjazzy2: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
No need saying much since Lee seems to have promised to make positive change concerning this.

As it stands, my money is at the mercy of some rude driver who called me out of the blues. All attempt to get an ETA from him has been rudely turned down.

Called him on my way from work to get update since it would be difficult going out once I get home, he simply yelled "oga you dey disturb me. Anytime I take reach, I go call you..."

I can't help but imagine if the items he is even coming with will turn out not to be mine cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Sportwin(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Who been deh handle ibadan pickup b4
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Kenyoutry: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Just got my item today, thanks lionlee

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.