Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,190 members, 7,957,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (720562 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 1:20am On Apr 27, 2019
My NJ Picker picked items for Chisomk9. Truthfully, when i got the items from the post office, I realised something might be wrong with the items due to the way the box was packed but then all items were shipped to Nigeria(March 23rd shipment).

Items got to Nigeria and Chisom said two items were missing and I said okay, we will look for it.

The first phone he claimed was missing was an iphone Xs max(bad screen) for $120 and pickup fee of $80 but IMEI revealed it was iphone X. Chisom was supposed to send me the pickup request but he forwarded it straight to the picker without informing me. So, I told him that i will not be responsible for.

The second item missing was one of 3 phones picked together(iphone X icloud locked, iphone X cracked screen and iphone Xs cracked screen) all for $650 and i said i will be responsible for that.

Daniel chatted me 2 days ago saying Chisom claimed I am owing him 180k($486) which I said I owe him nothing. Chisom himself chatted me thereafter and I told him highest hes going to get out of me is $300(other things included). I further asked him how he came about the N180k which he said the Xs missing is the only profitable phone out of the three items. I said it means I am paying $486 for Xs and $82 each for iphone X and he said YES. He also said he wants a replacement and i told him my T&C don't replacement but I am ready to do that provided its not exceeding $300.

This morning again, Daniel chatted me again saying Chisom said he has talked to me about the 180k and I have agreed to refund 180k which I never agreed to.

For the records, only one phone is missing for Chisom not two which is Xs and like I said, the highest you will get off me is $300 and he told me its business for asking N180k. It was confirmed you left with 7 phones from. So I dont know where 2 phones are missing

Today, he called/chatted the NJ Picker threatening him on phone. In his own words(Chisom), he said he's an Igbo boy and he doesnt joke with his money and said talking stuffs according to the NJ Picker.

I don't want want to play the ethnic card with you but all I know is you are a Nigerian and dont appreciate you threatening my people. I appreciate your business but there are some lines you dont cross. All these you cant even try with Biz.bloke or mikky. Biz.bloke will put you on permanent ignore which mikky will block you straight away. no time for BS.

If you feel that you are too big for the business or not being treated fairly, You can always deal with the maryland Picker or Mikkyangel and Life continues. what I wont tolerate is you threatening/insult my people. In work places, Threat/Insult/abuse is straight termination from work.

Lastly, Don't you ever in your life threaten my friends again. When you ready, send me your account number and get your $300 refund. You are not going to get 180,000 from me, not in this life. that is pure greed

At this point, i as a Chicago Picker, i am done doing business with you. You can continue your business relationship with daaz, its fine by me

Thank you.

cc daaz001

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 2:59am On Apr 27, 2019
lionlee216:
My NJ Picker picked items for Chisomk9. Truthfully, when i got the items from the post office, I realised something might be wrong with the items due to the way the box was packed but then all items were shipped to Nigeria(March 23rd shipment).

Items got to Nigeria and Chisom said two items were missing and I said okay, we will look for it.

The first phone he claimed was missing was an iphone Xs max(bad screen) for $120 and pickup fee of $80 but IMEI revealed it was iphone X. Chisom was supposed to send me the pickup request but he forwarded it straight to the picker without informing me. So, I told him that i will not be responsible for.

The second item missing was one of 3 phones picked together(iphone X icloud locked, iphone X cracked screen and iphone Xs cracked screen) all for $650 and i said i will be responsible for that.

Daniel chatted me 2 days ago saying Chisom claimed I am owing him 180k($486) which I said I owe him nothing. Chisom himself chatted me thereafter and I told him highest hes going to get out of me is $300(other things included). I further asked him how he came about the N180k which he said the Xs missing is the only profitable phone out of the three items. I said it means I am paying $486 for Xs and $82 each for iphone X and he said YES. He also said he wants a replacement and i told him my T&C don't replacement but I am ready to do that provided its not exceeding $300.

This morning again, Daniel chatted me again saying Chisom said he has talked to me about the 180k and I have agreed to refund 180k which I never agreed to.

For the records, only one phone is missing for Chisom not two which is Xs and like I said, the highest you will get off me is $300 and he told me its business for asking N180k. It was confirmed you left with 7 phones from. So I dont know where 2 phones are missing

Today, he called/chatted the NJ Picker threatening him on phone. In his own words(Chisom), he said he's an Igbo boy and he doesnt joke with his money and said talking stuffs according to the NJ Picker.

I don't want want to play the ethnic card with you but all I know is you are a Nigerian and dont appreciate you threatening my people. I appreciate your business but there are some lines you dont cross. All these you cant even try with Biz.bloke or mikky. Biz.bloke will put you on permanent ignore which mikky will block you straight away. no time for BS.

If you feel that you are too big for the business or not being treated fairly, You can always deal with the maryland Picker or Mikkyangel and Life continues. what I wont tolerate is you threatening/insult my people. In work places, Threat/Insult/abuse is straight termination from work.

Lastly, Don't you ever in your life threaten my friends again. When you ready, send me your account number and get your $300 refund. You are not going to get 180,000 from me, not in this life. that is pure greed

At this point, i as a Chicago Picker, i am done doing business with you. You can continue your business relationship with daaz, its fine by me

Thank you.

cc daaz001

Hehehehe, greed will not help anyone to be great, never.

What goes around comes around grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 3:50am On Apr 27, 2019
APRIL 27TH SHIPMENT
--------------------------

AYOOLA......3 S7EDGE/S9+/2 S8/S9/3 NOTE 8/2 S8+

FRANCIS.............IPHONE 7+/IPHONE 8+/S9+IPHONE 8

FADIANI ...........2 IPHONE XR

BUKOLA...............SAMSUNG S8PLUS

TECHPRODIGY...............XS/X/3 IPHONE 8PLUS/

KENNY...............IPHONE X

GABRIEL............IPHONE 6/6S+/4 PHONES/

JOSEPH ...........SAMSUNG S7/S8/IPHONE 8+/

OLAYINKA............SAMSUNG S8PLUS/IWATCH 4

MANFRED...........J4+/XS MAX/

IDRIS .............S8

AGBOOLA.............8 IPHONES

MGBENKA............NOTE 9/S9/S8

FRANKLIN................IPHONE 6S/PERFUMES/DRUGS

ABUBAKAR...................S9+

Allow 5 to 10 business days for items to be available for pickup.

Allow items to be available before selling to your items as i only offer refund only for missing items.

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by newman10(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Chisom in the news again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sauceEEP(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Why always chisomk9 undecided

4 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omicpet(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
lionlee216:
Both April 13th and 20th shipment available for pickup on monday.

It took long cos customs demanded extra fee and i have raised these concerns before on this thread.

If you are having items in both shipment, you are to pay N1,500 to me and if you are having in only one shipment batch, its N1,000.

Upon confirmation of payment into my account, you will get code for pickups.

Some do go to omicpet without code to get their shipment out due to the fact he knows them but its different this time arround.

Omicpet charges N500 for handling and sorting and a demurrage of N2000 per day applies from Wednesday morning.

Just send me payment confirmation and your full name then you get your codes for pickup.

Also read my terms and conditions on my thread to see changes.

Thank you.

All items from 16th and 23rd are available for pickup.
Format :
Shipper
Code (if needed )
Items .
Shipment date .
Please follow this format so replies can be prompt .
Thank you .
Handling fee of 500/picker/ shipment date thank you .

Office Address: 1 st finbaars road, pako bustop, Akoka, Yaba Lagos.

We are open from *9am - 5pm*

*First office on the top floor*
Please ensure you communicate at least 30mins before setting out , this is to ensure that your items have been sorted to avoid delays . Thank you

For delivery/waybill please state at the end of your request .

WhatsApp 0817 089 0661

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by elisinho(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
lionlee216:

Thank you.

cc daaz001

Boss forgive him for that it might be a mistake that can sharpen up about how he deals with you next time, this moment of misunderstanding should not dent how far we have all come with each other please, just my piece Sha thanks
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by gentyholar: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2019
Someone should wake me up.

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by khalazi: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2019
gentyholar:
this one de already nah. It’s for Xr and XsMax. chip has to be inside
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by gentyholar: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2019
khalazi:

Same with RSIM12 na. So na we're all square those with IPhoneX and Xs Max

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Baadal(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2019
khalazi:

sorry pls where can i get this particular one...specially made for XR,XS or XS MAX
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by yasolan(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2019
gentyholar:
Does it work for wwu or as normal chip?
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by dapoesq: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2019
anyone with iphone 7 128gb, resellers price?

whatsapp me ASAP on 08025850036
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by gentyholar: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2019
yasolan:

Does it work for wwu or as normal chip?

Normal chip. Has to be with the sim always
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by yasolan(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2019
gentyholar:

Normal chip. Has to be with the sim always
Thanks man
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by scopio04(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lionlee pls respond to your WhatsApp messages

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (532) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.