Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,786 members, 7,862,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (705483 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2019
Otunla

Watchea

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2019
lionlee216:
MAY 4TH SHIPMENT
----------------------

NZUBECHUKWU........... IPHONE X

ABASS............. IPHONE 6S

IDRIS.............. IPHONE 6S+/IPHONE 7+

AMUSAN ...............IPHONE 7+

FRANKLIN............. IPHONE X/PARCEL/3 BOX

EZE............ IPHONE X/IPHONE 7PLUS

AGIODE.............IPHONE 7PLUS

HARRY.............. IPHONE XS

JOSEPH............. SAMSUNG S6EDGE/2 CHROMEBOOK

BOLAJI............ IPHONE 8+ WT ACCESSORIES/SAMSUNG S10+

AYOOLA................ 4 S7 EDGE/S9/3 S8

CHIDI............. APPLE LAPTOP

KABIR............... S6 EDGE

NWEGBU ..............S7EDGE/S8/S9

OLUCHI........... 2 S7EDGE/S8+

ONYINYE........ PARCEL

MANFRED..........SHOES/PHONES ACCESSORIES/

OWOLABI..............IPHONE X

Allow 5 to 10 business days for items to be available for pickup.

Allow items to be available before selling your items as i only offer refund only for missing items at pickup price.

Thank you

Available for pickup
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2019
Some guys chatted me up while i dont accept part payment. I simply dont accept part payment. I recycle money every day and abokis in nigeria and my dollar suppliers here wont accept part payment from me as well.

If you send me a pickup request and not ready to make full paymentz no need sending pickup request. I'll advice you sell as a deal. I wont take money from my personal account to fund business. There is a reason why its called personal account . I wont use the money to fund your business while you make profits and my money is tied down.

Some have genuine excuses while others dont. I have been shown once again some cant be trusted with words of their mouth.

No need saying you exceeded your daily transfer limit or not having token with you when you already know you dont have the full cash.

Once i send you tlc, no need telling me to go ahead and pick, i expect you to fund me immediately then ill do the needful.

Some are also soo trusted i can pick and i do pick for them without payment cos i am rest assured money will be in my account before i wake up..

This is business and lets have a symbiotic and not a parasitic relationship as this has affected my relationship with my $$ suppliers here. Its now Naira first before they transfer me $$.

Pls full payment only before i proceed for pickup....

Thank you.

22 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2019
Pickup Continues today
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2019
Wildchild

iPhone 8plus/iphone 6s plus

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2019
Manfred

2 iwatches

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2019
Ben

Lots of laptops

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 12:19pm On May 11, 2019
lionlee216:
Wildchild

iPhone 8plus/iphone 6s plus

Picked up

SOLD SOLD SOLD to Omicpet and Essiet tongue grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2019
wildchild1:

SOLD SOLD SOLD to Omicpet and Essiet tongue grin

Me no know ooo
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by sirdwhy: 4:14am On May 12, 2019
Sometimes in January, I got ePlanet to get me an iPhone 7plus as a Dealhunter and he offered me one for 140k and he told me to make payment to Lionlee which I did on January 15. I was new to all this then but I asked on the thread and I think two people vouched for him. But he kept on stalling with the deal bringing up one excuse after the other and I eventually got another deal from another Dealhunter. I was still waiting for him to come thru on the deal but he always had an excuse.

Then in feb,I told him i wanted him to get me two iPhone 7 instead and he said I will have to add additional 20k and I make the payment on feb 21.
Then he got me one iPhone 7. He assured me i will get the second device soon. But since then, he has been giving different excuses for not getting the phone so I decided to call off the deal and get a refund on the 9th of April.
He said he will make arrangements and forward my balance to me. He said he is on an island and the network is bad there and that he can’t risk doing the transfer from there. I told him I can’t keep waiting indefinitely for him so he should give me a date to pay up. He promised 7th of May and since then till now, there is no word of him.
He hasn’t replied my messages on whatsapp and he didn’t reach out to me.
Just decided to put this out here after exercising a lot of patience to settle this amicably.

cc dragnet lionlee216 Omicpet ePlanet

5 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by vanchi(m): 7:17am On May 12, 2019
lionlee216:
Some guys chatted me up while i dont accept part payment. I simply dont accept part payment. I recycle money every day and abokis in nigeria and my dollar suppliers here wont accept part payment from me as well.

If you send me a pickup request and not ready to make full paymentz no need sending pickup request. I'll advice you sell as a deal. I wont take money from my personal account to fund business. There is a reason why its called personal account . I wont use the money to fund your business while you make profits and my money is tied down.

Some have genuine excuses while others dont. I have been shown once again some cant be trusted with words of their mouth.

No need saying you exceeded your daily transfer limit or not having token with you when you already know you dont have the full cash.

Once i send you tlc, no need telling me to go ahead and pick, i expect you to fund me immediately then ill do the needful.

Some are also soo trusted i can pick and i do pick for them without payment cos i am rest assured money will be in my account before i wake up..

This is business and lets have a symbiotic and not a parasitic relationship as this has affected my relationship with my $$ suppliers here. Its now Naira first before they transfer me $$.

Pls full payment only before i proceed for pickup....

Thank you.

If they no want send full payment please contact us grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 8:33am On May 12, 2019
TheFlint

Laptop

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 8:34am On May 12, 2019
Ben

Laptop

Picked up

Mehn total of 4hrs drive

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 8:36am On May 12, 2019
Ota

Laptop

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2019
Bolaji

Iphone 7plus

Picked.up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by newman10(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2019
Been a while I saw an eBraking deal o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 12:22pm On May 12, 2019
sirdwhy:

Sometimes in January, I got ePlanet to get me an iPhone 7plus as a Dealhunter and he offered me one for 140k and he told me to make payment to Lionlee which I did on January 15. I was new to all this then but I asked on the thread and I think two people vouched for him. But he kept on stalling with the deal bringing up one excuse after the other and I eventually got another deal from another Dealhunter. I was still waiting for him to come thru on the deal but he always had an excuse.

Then in feb,I told him i wanted him to get me two iPhone 7 instead and he said I will have to add additional 20k and I make the payment on feb 21.
Then he got me one iPhone 7. He assured me i will get the second device soon. But since then, he has been giving different excuses for not getting the phone so I decided to call off the deal and get a refund on the 9th of April.
He said he will make arrangements and forward my balance to me. He said he is on an island and the network is bad there and that he can’t risk doing the transfer from there. I told him I can’t keep waiting indefinitely for him so he should give me a date to pay up. He promised 7th of May and since then till now, there is no word of him.
Just decided to put this out here after exercising a lot of patience to settle this amicably.

Who are those liking this comment? Whats the essence of liking the post if you cannot input something meaningful?

OP sorry about your ordeal, let's wait for eplanet to share his own side. With your write up, you've really been patient, kudos.

Deal hunters should do better, this is the 3rd or 4th similar story I've heard tho concerning other deal hunters. If you sold an item as TLC, ensure items are released immediately to buyers once they're available for pick up.

4 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Aythereal: 12:26pm On May 12, 2019
sirdwhy:

Ebreaking deals grin grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by adecamp(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2019
Aythereal:

Ebreaking deals grin grin
E breaking news actually

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by spartacus11(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2019
adecamp:
E breaking news actually

Actually not seen his post for a whine now
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by adecamp(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2019
spartacus11:

Actually not seen his post for a whine now
maybe offerup verification don do am bad thing just like me. I spent money for the verification, the thing tire me
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by spartacus11(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2019
adecamp:
maybe offerup verification don do am bad thing just like me. I spent money for the verification, the thing tire me

Chaiii na wah oh

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Predstan: 2:02pm On May 12, 2019
adecamp:

I never got any problem with offerup. I didn’t even use a profile picture or anything yet I no get problem. Wetin day cause am exactly
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by adecamp(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2019
Predstan:

I never got any problem with offerup. I didn’t even use a profile picture or anything yet I no get problem. Wetin day cause am exactly
I was just like you. Over 1 year, I enjoyed offerup until one night, I couldnt send nor receive messages any longer
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wesley80(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2019
adecamp:
I was just like you. Over 1 year, I enjoyed offerup until one night, I couldnt send nor receive messages any longer
Very tiring stuff. After phone verification, my bids go through but sellers don't see them. Not sure what else to do.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by adecamp(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2019
wesley80:
Very tiring stuff. After phone verification, my bids go through but sellers don't see them. Not sure what else to do.
very very tiring. After spending quiet a lot of money without any positive result, I started creating a new account for sharp deals before verification stuff shows itself. I was able to seal two phone deals like that, but, how many new email I wan dey create ?. I think the best thing yo do is to have someone in the US open an offerup account and do all the necessary verifications but most of them won't do that, they go think say person wan use their details do yahoo

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Predstan: 3:04pm On May 12, 2019
adecamp:
very very tiring. After spending quiet a lot of money without any positive result, I started creating a new account for sharp deals before verification stuff shows itself. I was able to seal two phone deals like that, but, how many new email I wan dey create ?. I think the best thing yo do is to have someone in the US open an offerup account and do all the necessary verifications but most of them won't do that, they go think say person wan use their details do yahoo

You can always create spoof emails.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2019
MAY 11TH SHIPMENT
---------------------------

STEVE...........SAMSUNG S8

DANIEL........... IPHONE 8/IPHONE 8+/

OTUNLA .........3D SAMSUNG/GEAR S3

TECHPRODIGY.............3 IPHONE X/2 IPHONE 8+/IPHONE 8

LUCKY .............SAMSUNG S9

BOLAJI............XS MAX/IPHONE 7+

BUSARI........XS MAX

ONYINYE.............7 PARCEL

AYOOLA............ 3 S8/6S/6S/2 S7EDGE/S8+

FRANKLIN............PERFUME/IPHONE 8/TOY

NWEGBU............. NOTE 8/S8+/

OLUCHI.............SAMSUNG S8/2 S7EDGE/IPHONE 7/

OMICPET...........IPHONE 8+

MICHAEL.............. IPHONE 6S+

ABASS.............4 IPHONES/2 IPHONE XS MAX

MANFRED ..............2 IWATCH

MOSES.................IPHONE X WHITE

Allow 5 to 10 business days for items to be available for pickup.

Allow items to be available before selling your items as i only offer refund only for missing items at pickup price.

Thank you
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 4:16pm On May 12, 2019
lionlee216:

Thank you

This your Nota Bene (NB) na die grin

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 6:32am On May 13, 2019
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Kreamie(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2019
Wetin you Dey fiiiiiiiind?

Palava! You Dey find..

I just love that Fela’s Song grin
OJLion:
House abeg advice your small novices

I found a deal on IPhone 7+ matte black on letgo total Tlc is 40k. The deal is mouthwatering but it comes with s caveat the seller (one very elderly white man ) claims to have found the phone at a his workplace

Completely clean no contact no mail no pictures nothing nothing except the fact that real owner has already logged in his iCloud on the phone but it’s not iCloud locked not passcode locked nothing nothing completely usable save for the fact that it has another iCloud logged in.

Ordinarily I won’t even consider buying it because of find my iPhone but the man claims that phone has been with him for over 2 weeks now and he showed me the timeline of the pictures he has been taking with it and I believe him. I won’t even give it to a picker I will just use FedEx or usps to bring it home

Now my real question is can I buy the phone ? Can another person iCloud be removed without the persons password and can a person be using the phone normally without even removing the persons iCloud? Cc techprodigy henrixx nymphomaniac ;
N.B sorry for the essay na mass comm I go study for poly grin
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by holuphisayor(m): 7:48am On May 13, 2019
@lionlee Please, reply to ur whatsapp messages

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (532) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.