Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR - Technology Market (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (697939 Views)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:39am On Jun 03, 2019
Vincent

Iphone 7

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:40am On Jun 03, 2019
No name

4 iphone Xs max and 2 iphone Xs

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Wizzy

Iphone Xs max

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 5:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Omic

2 iphone 8

Picked up

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2019
Kreamie:
It’s about time deal hunters opened a thread where buyers give feedbacks on the items bought or how the transaction went in entirety.

We need to run the ‘star’ system just like eBay and Offerup. These mess ups are becoming unbecoming.

My 2kobo.

P.S. Awaiting Wildchild ‘s epistle grin

supported

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wildchild1: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2019
GadgetHunter:
Notification!!!

Good afternoon house!

I’ve always settled stuffs out of NL just to keep a clean record but this particular case seems to be dragging for too long and I am not here to drag the person(s) out yet but to drop a notification.

So I gave this seller/Deal hunter (name withheld) 540k for 3 iPhones (1-iPhone X with box and accessories for 200k | 2-8plus phone only for 140k each and a Samsung s7edge 60k only for him to deliver just the iPhone X and one 8plus saying the other 8plus and Samsung will be delivered the following week, I never bothered because the time frame still falls to when I told the customers the phone would arrive nigeria, since then it has been one excuse to the other and today makes it 2 months and two weeks

I was able to refund my customer their money (total of 300k) with an emphatic apology after three weeks without seeing a phone from the seller/deal hunter, after enough deliberations we agreed on refund of 200k that’s like a month after, as at the time of writing this the said seller/deal hunter hasn’t been/being responding to my calls nor WhatsApp texts

Paying my customers with the extra funds I had in my account then thinking he would refund me ASAP has really hurt my business drastically and I am already in debts, I have a particular person I am suppose to pay for an iPhone 8plus but because I couldn’t get my refund it as delayed the payment to this person who has given me enough time to refund him

Finally

it’s been 2months and 2weeks, I am begging you please, in another two weeks it’ll be 3months and I want my money without adding a day extra

Failure to do so I’ll come here to call you out formally and if by doing so it didn’t yield any fruits - I’ll hunt you out personally na den you go know the kind person wey I be, if I dey keep cool doesn’t mean am a fool but if you’ve taken me for a foul already wait until two weeks without paying my money then we go know who the real fool is

I don’t know if some people don’t have conscience or they’re just born wicked or something!

Cc Dragnet et Lionlee216
In two weeks I’ll be here to give a feedback

Just like Lionlee said, if the deal hunter pays you in 2 weeks, we would never find out yeah? The question now is what is the motive of bringing it here if you can't name the deal hunter involved? You should have simply told him the via phone that you're giving him 2 weeks grace or wait for 2 weeks before bringing it here.

Kreamie:
It’s about time deal hunters opened a thread where buyers give feedbacks on the items bought or how the transaction went in entirety.
We need to run the ‘star’ system just like eBay and Offerup. These mess ups are becoming unbecoming.
My 2kobo.

Rating a deal hunter/seller is good but we is needed most is having people at the helms of affairs who can take charge during issues like. In our physical markets, we have leaders. The almighty Computer village have Iyaloja and Babaloja resolving issues in the market. It high time people are sanctioned accordingly if not, this particular issue will keep continue.

Kreamie and Predstan, no epistle today grin tongue

PS: I know who the deal hunter is already grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2019
GadgetHunter:
Notification!!!

Good afternoon house!

I’ve always settled stuffs out of NL just to keep a clean record but this particular case seems to be dragging for too long and I am not here to drag the person(s) out yet but to drop a notification.

So I gave this seller/Deal hunter (name withheld) 540k for 3 iPhones (1-iPhone X with box and accessories for 200k | 2-8plus phone only for 140k each and a Samsung s7edge 60k only for him to deliver just the iPhone X and one 8plus saying the other 8plus and Samsung will be delivered the following week, I never bothered because the time frame still falls to when I told the customers the phone would arrive nigeria, since then it has been one excuse to the other and today makes it 2 months and two weeks

I was able to refund my customer their money (total of 300k) with an emphatic apology after three weeks without seeing a phone from the seller/deal hunter, after enough deliberations we agreed on refund of 200k that’s like a month after, as at the time of writing this the said seller/deal hunter hasn’t been/being responding to my calls nor WhatsApp texts

Paying my customers with the extra funds I had in my account then thinking he would refund me ASAP has really hurt my business drastically and I am already in debts, I have a particular person I am suppose to pay for an iPhone 8plus but because I couldn’t get my refund it as delayed the payment to this person who has given me enough time to refund him

Finally

it’s been 2months and 2weeks, I am begging you please, in another two weeks it’ll be 3months and I want my money without adding a day extra

Failure to do so I’ll come here to call you out formally and if by doing so it didn’t yield any fruits - I’ll hunt you out personally na den you go know the kind person wey I be, if I dey keep cool doesn’t mean am a fool but if you’ve taken me for a foul already wait until two weeks without paying my money then we go know who the real fool is

I don’t know if some people don’t have conscience or they’re just born wicked or something!

Cc Dragnet et Lionlee216
In two weeks I’ll be here to give a feedback
Hehehehe! I know this deal hunter already. I sabi wetin each deal hunter fit do, i mean the known ones faa! He go pay you your money sha.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by bobo65(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2019
I think the issue at hand has to be taken seriously.

Ill advise any deal buyer to get deals from hunters thru this process ;

Never be in a hurry to pay for a deal.

Once u see a deal, chat the hunter up and ask him who the picker is, also ask if it's already been picked or ur payment will be the money for purchase.

Chat the picker up if he picked the item / chat him up telling him the item he is going to pick up thru d deal hunter and beg him to revert back to u after pick up.

Now after payment, confirm from the picker if he has gotten the item, if he says he didn't pick up to Wat u paid for, immediately confront the deal hunter to refund u for the ones that were not picked, if he doesn't refund u immediately, it means he spent yr money on another thing, come here and call him out immediately.

I know this is stressful but it's d means I can think of solving this issue.
Some people are just wicked and don't care about other people upon its their money u are making gain from.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by twinskenny(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2019
Why can’t you pay to the picker directly?

4 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by ChisomK9(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2019
twinskenny:
Why can’t you pay to the picker directly?
it used to be that way till most deal hunters start purchasing deal outright with their cash and started reselling it

As we know before was you negotiate a deal get every details from the seller and come here post as deal then ,If someone wants to purchase the deal he pays to picker then if item is picked up the deal buyer pays a service charge to the deal hunter ..

The bad side of that was if the service charge was 5k or 10k then on arrival the item has issues that may be fixing is 20k or deal buyer wants outright refund now the deal hunter will certainly feel reluctant in pay up for unforeseen occurrences because his profit was just 7k or so.. or probably he can’t even afford the item that’s why he couldn’t purchase it in the first place for him self ..

Now let’s say you pay to picker and all items was picked up completely then on arrival there of damages is it picker that will pay you or deal hunter ? Surely it’s the Deal hunter

So the simple solution to that is if you buy adeal and made payment to a deal hunter ask him which picker picked up , or will pick the item sure he will tell you then he can go do you confirmation ..

The pickers you trust have you mate anyone them just that the have proved trustworthy..

A thing to note there people on here even if 20million was the transaction in between you and them the won’t make a way with it even thou business go bad you get back your 20million back while there are some 500k the will deactivate their account so it’s business

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2019
lionlee216:

With due respect, you are not helping yourself by not mentioning names. Let us know the names then we all know what to do next.

Assuming he pays you before the two weeks, i guess his identity wont be revealed and in doing such, another person might fall victim.

Mention the name and let devil be ashamed.

Thank You..

He reached out to me today with all sorts of promises after like a week that I’ve been calling and texting without responding, I’ll have my fingers crossed and give him another time as he has promised
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by newman10(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2019
GadgetHunter:
He reached out to me today with all sorts of promises after like a week that I’ve been calling and texting without responding, I’ll have my fingers crossed and give him another time as he has promised

Oga, if you don't tell us who this person is, soon another fellow will complain about him and still bring it here. So this your epistle will only mean you are selfish and only wanted your issue solved and don't care about others. I have bought deals from deal hunters like chisom, omicpet, aywhy, idboyostic, omio4real and others. We had issues with some deals but we resolved. I can vouch for these people anyday. Chisom get strong head small tho. grin grin I want to believe your deal hunter is not among ones I listed here.

Name the deal hunter, it will make him improve his services too.

11 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by omicpet(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
newman10:

Oga, if you don't tell us who this person is, soon another fellow will complain about him and still bring it here. So this your epistle will only mean you are selfish and only wanted your issue solved and don't care about others. I have bought deals from deal hunters like chisom, omicpet, aywhy, idboyostic, omio4real and others. We had issues with some deals but we resolved. I can vouch for these people anyday. Chisom get strong head small tho. grin grin I want to believe your deal hunter is not among ones I listed here.

Oh my head Dey swell . 10 cartons of Heineken for Oga Newman
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
GadgetHunter:

Bro na una dey encourage this bad hunter here ,,seriously how person go hold sm1 cash in his care this long, Abeg mention he name make we gather reason he brain as nt to repeat same nxt

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
omicpet:

Oh my head Dey swell . 10 cartons of Heineken for Oga Newman

Boss of Boss ,, see as una guy dey fumble for here oooo ,,
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
newman10:

Bro Newman10 100 gbosa 4 you
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Idboyostic(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
newman10:

Bro, I was about saying that in this kind of business, issues are bound to happen but the way we resolve it is very important. From picker to dealhunter to reseller, everyone at a time have their own share of bad deal/business gone wrong!!!

But what baffles is refund or issues that takes months to be resolved.
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wesley80(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by spartacus11(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2019
lionlee216:

With due respect, you are not helping yourself by not mentioning names. Let us know the names then we all know what to do next.

Assuming he pays you before the two weeks, i guess his identity wont be revealed and in doing such, another person might fall victim.

Mention the name and let devil be ashamed.

Thank You..

Baba the truth is, the said person is still going to use another person's fund to repay him.

7 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by spartacus11(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kreamie:

My 2kobo.

I agree,

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by Ilerioluwa02: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
spartacus11:

Baba the truth is, the said person is still going to use another person's fund to repay him.

Unfortunately, This is what will most likely happen.

O ga o sad

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
spartacus11:

Well, since he has decided to keep the identity of the said person, i have moved on and minding my own business.

How it plays out is none of my concern anymore but i hope he gets back his money and i pity the dealhunter's next victims.

Wildchild1, did u ever collect ur money for the unlocking? grin

5 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by jeromedee: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2019
lionlee216:

Well, since he has decided to keep the identity of the said person, i have moved on and minding my own business.

How it plays out is none of my concern anymore but i hope he gets back his money and i pity the dealhunter's next victims.

Baba this table you dey shake dey fragile pass wetin you think. Biko no shake again. grin

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by bobo65(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
spartacus11:

MMM
Lol
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by wesley80(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
lionlee216:

I don't know why anyone bothered responding in the first place. If I were Dragnet, I would ban him for 2 weeks for derailing the thread. Such a ridiculous waste of everyone's time.

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by timijoseph01(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
wesley80:

I don't know why anyone bothered responding in the first place. If I were Dragnet, I would ban him for 2 weeks for derailing the thread. Such a ridiculous waste of everyone's time.
Funny but you right..
It's like reporting a Rape case and not disclosing the rapist...
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by vanchi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kreamie:

My 2kobo.

Best comment for ages

Cc

Dragnet
Seun

3 Likes

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by alfonso36(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2019
But where is Frinx guys should check up on him ooo I haven't heard from him in a while, since it's sniper season I think we should check o( boss na joke oo...if you are reading this) I miss his deals man
Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by spartacus11(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
alfonso36:
But where is Frinx guys should check up on him ooo I haven't heard from him in a while, since it's sniper season I think we should check o( boss na joke oo...if you are reading this) I miss his deals man

He his online

Check image

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR by lionlee216(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
I wont be available Wednesday morning till friday. All packsges from post office wont ship this friday. Only pickup items from Friday till tuesday will ship tomorrow.

Travelling to Atlanta GA to get my passport renewed.

Thanks for your understanding...

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (531) (Reply)

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.